[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion (On hiatus)

Beyblade Elemental Journey  Announcement:
Plot:
Characters:
Episode Titles:
System:
Character Contest Announcement:
That’s all the news! The series will start after Cyber Crush returns from it’s episode hiatus! 3..2..1..Let It Rip!!!
(Apr. 10, 2023  1:52 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey  Announcement:
Plot:
Characters:
Episode Titles:
System:
That’s all the news! The series will start after Cyber Crush returns from it’s episode hiatus! 3..2..1..Let It Rip!!!
Ok seems pretty cool

Wow you liked it in less than 1 minute that i sent.
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:02 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  1:52 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey  Announcement:
Plot:
Characters:
Episode Titles:
System:
Ok seems pretty cool

Think of this series being my own type of Gen 4 overall it’s pretty cool.
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:02 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Ok seems pretty cool

Think of this series being my own type of Gen 4 overall it’s pretty cool.

Yeah when will you think of starting the series? May?
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:07 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Think of this series being my own type of Gen 4 overall it’s pretty cool.

Yeah when will you think of starting the series? May?
I would say the earliest is probably mid- May since I want to get episode 22 of Cyber Crush out first before starting this series so yeah May pretty much.
The goal is to finish this series (Might have a second season) by the end of the summer (since it’s only 26 episodes) and get through most of Cyber Crush so around the fall time Cyber Crush will end and I can begin rather Cyber Crush season 2 or I may take a break till next year to do a new Beyblade fanfic. We’ll just have to wait and see.
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:07 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Yeah when will you think of starting the series? May?
I would say the earliest is probably mid- May since I want to get episode 22 of Cyber Crush out first before starting this series so yeah May pretty much.
The goal is to finish this series (Might have a second season) by the end of the summer (since it’s only 26 episodes) and get through most of Cyber Crush so around the fall time Cyber Crush will end and I can begin rather Cyber Crush season 2 or I may take a break till next year to do a new Beyblade fanfic. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Ohh ok sure
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:13 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:11 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I would say the earliest is probably mid- May since I want to get episode 22 of Cyber Crush out first before starting this series so yeah May pretty much.

Ohh ok sure
You can join the character contest for Elemental Journey if you want.
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:15 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:13 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Ohh ok sure
You can join the character contest for Elemental Journey if you want.

Alright uh is there any like format I should use to post my character
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:22 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  2:15 PM)Bey100 Wrote: You can join the character contest for Elemental Journey if you want.

Alright uh is there any like format I should use to post my character
Check the character contest format in one of my post above
I don’t know if being the cousin of Shu ruins this but here goes:
I hope I win because I put a lot of time and effort into this.
Beyblade Elemental Journey Products Listings (1):
More listings coming soon!
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:42 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey Products Listings (1):
Looks like water drago coming earlier then expected…

Maybe once elemental or cyber finishes you can like hire someone to make manga chapter and thinking longterm, if this fanfic blows up then release them as books and start making beys related to this or hire someone. That'd be pretty cool.
Beyblade Elemental Journey Products Listings (2):

(Apr. 10, 2023  6:03 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  4:42 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey Products Listings (1):
Looks like water drago coming earlier then expected…

Maybe once elemental or cyber finishes you can like hire someone to make manga chapter and thinking longterm, if this fanfic blows up then release them as books and start making beys related to this or hire someone. That'd be pretty cool.
It would be pretty cool but this is  more just for fun and plus with all the copywright stuff with TT it would be pretty hard to do that nonetheless cool idea.

Considering I am not going to school today I have a surprise....
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 1:
The Elemental Journey Begins!
Hope you enjoyed the first episode! Give me your thoughts on it!
This will also be the last episode for my fanfics for a while so don't expect any new fanfic episode until at earliest early May.
Pretty nice first episode but I didn't expect drake to get all 4 beyblades at once. I thought there would be like a water temple, fire temple etc. Still, Im excited to see how this will progress.
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode Titles:
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode Titles:
(Apr. 10, 2023  8:34 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey Products Listings (2):

(Apr. 10, 2023  6:03 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Looks like water drago coming earlier then expected…

It would be pretty cool but this is  more just for fun and plus with all the copywright stuff with TT it would be pretty hard to do that nonetheless cool idea.

This will also be the last episode for my fanfics for a while so don't expect any new fanfic episode until at earliest early May.
The writing sounds a bit off.
The temple thing is weird. The way it is just there and they are the first ones to go there and Clause just knows there is a hidden temple... It doesn't add up.
This fic seems to center around more fantasy/action movie-ish stuff, which is fine.
The characters seem interesting, and the interactions between Drake and Clause look promising. I bet Buck will be either the antagonist or a rival that will become friends with Drake.
(Apr. 11, 2023  3:11 PM)Hollowmind13 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  8:34 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey Products Listings (2):

The writing sounds a bit off.
The temple thing is weird. The way it is just there and they are the first ones to go there and Clause just knows there is a hidden temple... It doesn't add up.
This fic seems to center around more fantasy/action movie-ish stuff, which is fine.
The characters seem interesting, and the interactions between Drake and Clause look promising. I bet Buck will be either the antagonist or a rival that will become friends with Drake.
Thanks for the criticism try to improve next episode

(Apr. 10, 2023  6:03 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Looks like water drago coming earlier then expected…

This chapter was good. It gave us a good origin story and set of motivations for Drake and I liked that they had to go into a temple to find Draco. Kinda gave me some Lightning L Drago vibes as Ryuga had to go in a volcano to get L Drago. But yeah good chapter, I'm excited to read this series as well.
Beyblade Elemental Journey Final Products Listings:
Once the design contest Beyblade is determined I will put it in the listings.
(Apr. 10, 2023  3:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I don’t know if being the cousin of Shu ruins this but here goes:
...I just realised that its in a new world so shu wouldn't be in here. Oh well, it can be like a alternative universe shu I guess????
(Apr. 12, 2023  11:54 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2023  3:36 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I don’t know if being the cousin of Shu ruins this but here goes:
...I just realised that its in a new world so shu wouldn't be in here. Oh well, it can be like a alternative universe shu I guess????
Actually it is in the same world as plastic,metal, and burst are all canon in this universe take place all in this universe.
(Apr. 12, 2023  1:34 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2023  11:54 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: ...I just realised that its in a new world so shu wouldn't be in here. Oh well, it can be like a alternative universe shu I guess????
Actually it is in the same world as plastic,metal, and burst are all canon in this universe take place all in this universe.

Oh nvm then.
Beyblade Elemental Journey News:
Breaking News: The Elemental Journey character contest is now being extended until May 12th 2023.
So I want you all (and I mean all of you) to please take a vote on what you would want for the future of my Beyfics after Cyber Crush and Elemental Journey ends….
1. Cyber Crush Season 2
2. Elemental Journey Season 2
3. An entire new BeyFic
Vote for whichever you want and whichever wins will be the future of my Beyfics so choose wisely… 🥸
Voting ends Monday.