The season is heating up!
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 4:
Elemental Explosion!
The one has action and heart!
(May. 05, 2023  10:21 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 3:
Stand Your Ground! Cross Corvus!
Drake and Clause are good friends.
Elemental journey episode 3 review
A really nice episode 9/10 with a nice turn of events in the battles which showed more characteristics and personality then other episodes. The flashback was smooth and pretty neat but I think there should be more meaning into why there was a flashback. For example instead of drake randomly saying "Clause you know you have always been my best friend" maybe there was a turn of events in battle or clause helped Drago to win even though they were battling against each other and it reminded drake of when clause helped him from the bullies when they were little. Just a bit more reasoning into the point of the flashback. The ending was pretty good as it left on a cliffhanger. Ok that's all hope it helped.

(May. 06, 2023  2:47 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 24:
The Twisted Tornado Stadium!
The season is heating up!

8/10 episode. Really nice character development and it showed how much effect the dark side has on alex. The ending REALLY good as it's nice and short and leaves you on a cliffhanger and it's a evil kinda cliffhanger if you get what I mean. I don't think Alex would be able to be on top of the whole room because valt is like what 17? 16? And there are other people in the room for example bell imo won't tolerate that. I also don't think they'd just let Alex get away with that and run to his room.

(May. 07, 2023  3:45 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 4:
Elemental Explosion!
The one has action and heart!
This was a 8.5/10 episode. Probably the most or one of the most .. I don't really know how to explain it lol. You know in most movies near the end there is a sad bit like someone died bit then at the very end there is a happy moment where idk they are their spirit go up to the sky or something. Yeah, that. Not really much negative sides to it and I liked the thing that clause says at the end which really lightens the mood lol 😂
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 25:
Into The Darkness!
Alex shows a glimmer of hope!
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush X Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3

Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 5:
Hydro! Water Drago!
Drake and Clause are good friends but man do they argue a lot.
Announcement: Beyblade Elemental Journey New Trailer Tomorrow.
“The Elemental Power Is Incredible!”
Beyblade Elemental Journey New Trailer:
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 26:
Shu And The Fiery Supreme Spriggan!
Shu is Shu and Shu is fire.
Since Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush is halfway through it’s first season I want you guys to tell me your thoughts on Cyber Crush as a whole so far. Tell me what you liked and didn’t liked and what you want to see for the rest of the season.
(May. 07, 2023  2:51 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 25:
Into The Darkness!

7/10 episode, not too bad. The thing I like is I can sort of imagine the pictures happening as I read the ending which means its a really good chapter that engaged the audience. However, it was quite short and was only focused on one short plot. Sorry if this review and the next one are too short as I am quite busy.

(May. 08, 2023  4:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush X Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3

Hydro! Water Drago!

Ok dude 8.?/10 very good episode, showed characteristics and their different personality behind the scenes. It changed the image of the characters in my head somehow like it showed true meaning to them. Unlocking new power? Water drago? The mysterious original owner of Drago seeing them battle on the computer and not liking it? Hell yeahhh some storyline and plot going on here!!

Also bey100 the character contest I believe has ended.. I think. Can you tell us who won and stuff?
Thanks.
(May. 11, 2023  7:43 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(May. 07, 2023  2:51 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 25:
Into The Darkness!

7/10 episode, not too bad. The thing I like is I can sort of imagine the pictures happening as I read the ending which means its a really good chapter that engaged the audience. However, it was quite short and was only focused on one short plot. Sorry if this review and the next one are too short as I am quite busy.

(May. 08, 2023  4:05 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush X Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3

Hydro! Water Drago!

Ok dude 8.?/10 very good episode, showed characteristics and their different personality behind the scenes. It changed the image of the characters in my head somehow like it showed true meaning to them. Unlocking new power? Water drago? The mysterious original owner of Drago seeing them battle on the computer and not liking it? Hell yeahhh some storyline and plot going on here!!

Also bey100 the character contest I believe has ended.. I think. Can you tell us who won and stuff?
Thanks.
The character contest actually ends tomorrow so I will announce the winner tomorrow.
(May. 11, 2023  7:56 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2023  7:43 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: 7/10 episode, not too bad. The thing I like is I can sort of imagine the pictures happening as I read the ending which means its a really good chapter that engaged the audience. However, it was quite short and was only focused on one short plot. Sorry if this review and the next one are too short as I am quite busy.

Thanks.
The character contest actually ends tomorrow so I will announce the winner tomorrow.
Ok then..
The winner of the character contest is Dragon! With Ice Spriggan! Congratulations! And…
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 6:
The Scary Blader!
Probably the creepiest episode I ever made.
(May. 12, 2023  12:19 PM)Bey100 Wrote: The winner of the character contest is Dragon! With Ice Spriggan! Congratulations! And…
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 6:
The Scary Blader!
Probably the creepiest episode I ever made.

Let's gooo
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 27:
Charon Attacks!
This episode changes everything…..

Some Huge News:
"Shine Brighter"
Beyblade Gold Official Trailer:
"This isn't about me this is about the fate of our world"
Beyblade Spirit Official Trailer:
Hope you're excited for the future of this thread!
(May. 12, 2023  9:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 27:
Charon Attacks!

Some Huge News:
"Shine Brighter"

This looks awesome.
Also for anyone who’s concerned that I’m doing too many fanfics at a time I can always delay things and go on hiatus if I need to. It’s just to have more variety.
(May. 12, 2023  9:31 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 27:
Charon Attacks!

Some Huge News:
"Shine Brighter"
Nooo! All that work just for chen to destroy it!!
Beyblade Gold Episode 1:
Shine Bright! G Spherion!
Hope you enjoyed the first episode!
Also this is schedule for how new episodes will go:
Beyblade Elemental Journey 
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush 
Beyblade Gold
Beyblade Spirit
That’s the order they’ll go in.
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode Titles:
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode Titles
Beyblade Gold Episode Titles
Beyblade Spirit Episode Titles
Get hyped.
Beyblade Spirit Episode 1:
Spirit! The New Era!
This is the most ambitious series yet!
(May. 13, 2023  2:39 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Gold Episode 1:
Shine Bright! G Spherion!
Hope you enjoyed the first episode!
Also this is schedule for how new episodes will go:
Beyblade Elemental Journey 
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush 
Beyblade Gold
Beyblade Spirit
That’s the order they’ll go in.

First episode 10/10 it's one of the episodes that has something that a important character needs to learn, ends on a small cliffhanger, makes you wonder what will happen next. Will the beyblade legends have something to say about this? Will it end up with him taking the dark side like alex? Will there be a evil character that destroys hard work like chen? Is the character behind a entire organization that we have seen before like snake pit??????? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

(May. 15, 2023  1:41 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Spirit Episode 1:
Spirit! The New Era!
This is the most ambitious series yet!

Agreed with the term "Ambitious". I like it!
Beyblade Elemental Journey Episode 7:
Hyper Attack! Flame Rush!
Pan is here. 🔥💧🌱🌬
Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 28:
Revival! Strongest Aires!
Strongest Aires is here!
Breaking News:

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Products Listings (Final Ver)

Beyblade Burst Cyber Crush Episode 29:
Chen’s Challenge!
Valkyrie….☹️