[Fan Fiction]  Bey Charm (13+ content)

(Jul. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Oh I'm sorry is it because you hate my fanfic or you just hate my character and bey.
I'm thinking about stopping my fanfic and shun kurenai
Chill out. I’m just saying that you can’t expect your character to win every time, and you can’t make that happen.

Actually, he will destroy them nicely. Usually I dont post spoilers, but dont be so cold for no reason.
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chill out. I’m just saying that you can’t expect your character to win every time, and you can’t make that happen.

Actually, he will destroy them nicely. Usually I dont post spoilers, but dont be so cold for no reason.
I said every time. Lol
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Oh I'm sorry is it because you hate my fanfic or you just hate my character and bey.

Actually, I don't hate ur fanfic. Actually, let's be realistic, Even Valt doesn't win all the time.
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote: Actually, he will destroy them nicely. Usually I dont post spoilers, but dont be so cold for no reason.
I said every time. Lol

but the point was he was just being happy that his character fighting in part 2 and you just came up on him for no reason, but whatever.
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chill out. I’m just saying that you can’t expect your character to win every time, and you can’t make that happen.

Thank you very much snoc
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:02 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I said every time. Lol

but the point was he was just being happy that his character fighting in part 2 and you just came up on him for no reason, but whatever.
I don’t criticize like that for no reason.
(Jul. 10, 2020  10:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Chill out. I’m just saying that you can’t expect your character to win every time, and you can’t make that happen.

Ok thank you for understanding sorry for going overboard
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:02 PM)snoc Wrote: but the point was he was just being happy that his character fighting in part 2 and you just came up on him for no reason, but whatever.
I don’t criticize like that for no reason.

There was no reason for you to just reply to him saying "well characters dont win everytime". People are allowed to be happy that their character is doing a thing. He said "I will destroy them nicely" as a way of showing excitement.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:05 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t criticize like that for no reason.

There was no reason for you to just reply to him saying "well characters dont win everytime". People are allowed to be happy that their character is doing a thing. He said "I will destroy them nicely" as a way of showing excitement.
Yes. He said “I will destroy them nicely”. That means him (or her). He/she cannot battle fictional characters. It’s impossible.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:05 PM)snoc Wrote: There was no reason for you to just reply to him saying "well characters dont win everytime". People are allowed to be happy that their character is doing a thing. He said "I will destroy them nicely" as a way of showing excitement.
Yes. He said “I will destroy them nicely”. That means him (or her). He/she cannot battle fictional characters. It’s impossible.

No, his character is a self insert character. Plus that wasn't even your original point anyways but whatever.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:07 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes. He said “I will destroy them nicely”. That means him (or her). He/she cannot battle fictional characters. It’s impossible.

No, his character is a self insert character. Plus that wasn't even your original point anyways but whatever.
I can have more than one point.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)snoc Wrote: No, his character is a self insert character. Plus that wasn't even your original point anyways but whatever.
I can have more than one point.

well yeah, but we're talking about one point and you reply with another point randomly that wasn't related....
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:09 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I can have more than one point.

well yeah, but we're talking about one point and you reply with another point randomly that wasn't related....

Yes, yes it was related.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)snoc Wrote: well yeah, but we're talking about one point and you reply with another point randomly that wasn't related....

Yes, yes it was related.

we were talking about how he was just being excited that his character was won by saying I will destroy them nicely, cause his character is a self insert. Then you switch it up and say that he can't be in the story so HE can't destroy them. Yeah. He's not dumb. That wasn't the point of the message. We are on the same subject, but you switched to a different part for no reason.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:13 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes, yes it was related.

we were talking about how he was just being excited that his character was won by saying I will destroy them nicely, cause his character is a self insert. Then you switch it up and say that he can't be in the story so HE can't destroy them. Yeah. He's not dumb. That wasn't the point of the message. We are on the same subject, but you switched to a different part for no reason.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:05 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t criticize like that for no reason.

Read and weep.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)snoc Wrote: well yeah, but we're talking about one point and you reply with another point randomly that wasn't related....

Yes, yes it was related.

I was really happy when snoc put shun kurenai in bey charm so am I not allowed to be happy? If you want to hate and dislike my fanfic fine. The reason why valt in my fanfic loses to me because valt is villain of the fanfic.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:13 PM)snoc Wrote: we were talking about how he was just being excited that his character was won by saying I will destroy them nicely, cause his character is a self insert. Then you switch it up and say that he can't be in the story so HE can't destroy them. Yeah. He's not dumb. That wasn't the point of the message. We are on the same subject, but you switched to a different part for no reason.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:05 PM)snoc Wrote: There was no reason for you to just reply to him saying "well characters dont win everytime". People are allowed to be happy that their character is doing a thing. He said "I will destroy them nicely" as a way of showing excitement.
Read and weep.

Why exactly? My point still stands. You switched to a completely different point, when I was talking about how he said "I will destroy them nicely" As a way of being excited. Hes not saying hes actually going to, his character is, but its like he is cause its a self insert  (as I said earlier).
[Image: 22EDB587-84F8-4D49-91F8-E9E6F321496D.jpeg]
I don’t have time to deal with you two. I need enough brain cells for my schoolwork.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: [Image: 22EDB587-84F8-4D49-91F8-E9E6F321496D.jpeg]
I don’t have time to deal with you two. I need enough brain cells for my schoolwork.

then don't respond if you wanna end the conversation lol. (and try to make a better roast next time, the is extremely basic)

disclaimer: If you're coming here to debate, dont. I only did earlier cause Cheeto was being annoying and I was trying to prove my point (I didn't and they just called us stupid, but whatever). This is just for discussion about my fanfic, ngl having people so worked up is kinda funny, but its also annoying at the same time.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:27 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: *snip*

then don't respond if you wanna end the conversation lol. (and try to make a better roast next time, the is extremely basic)
I’m not making a roast. I’m stating facts. Now leave me alone. I have things to do.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:27 PM)snoc Wrote: then don't respond if you wanna end the conversation lol. (and try to make a better roast next time, the is extremely basic)
I’m not making a roast. I’m stating facts. Now leave me alone. I have things to do.

I didn't steal your brain cells and what you just said was completely wrong, but ok. Go do your homework.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:31 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not making a roast. I’m stating facts. Now leave me alone. I have things to do.

I didn't steal your brain cells and what you just said was completely wrong, but ok. Go do your homework.

Thanks for standing up for me
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:33 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:31 PM)snoc Wrote: I didn't steal your brain cells and what you just said was completely wrong, but ok. Go do your homework.

Thanks for standing up for me

your welcome. This was actually a very weird experience for me. Cheeto wasn't really annoying in the fact they were responding...they just didn't get the point I was trying to convey, then called me stupid for it. Whatever, anyways thanks for being excited. The battle with maiden is gonna be good 👀
Guys, chill, Cheeto has a point, and Kai edits has a point. I don’t want to get involved but please, chill out. Also, if the content is still going, I’ll happily enter my character.
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:36 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  11:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: Thanks for standing up for me

your welcome. This was actually a very weird experience for me. Cheeto wasn't really annoying in the fact they were responding...they just didn't get the point I was trying to convey, then called me stupid for it. Whatever, anyways thanks for being excited. The battle with maiden is gonna be good 👀
I made maiden cause I was inspired by your fanfic bey charm

(Jul. 10, 2020  11:48 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Guys, chill, Cheeto has a point, and Kai edits has a point. I don’t want to get involved but please, chill out. Also, if the contest is still going, I’ll happily enter my character.
Which contest?