[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break)

Irene Mao:
Van Aoi:
Tomorrow will be the release of the newest X: Spark episode, stay turned next week for some news.
Code N: 11/20(Mythic Burst)
Code W: 11/21(Mythic Burst)
Code K: 11/22(X: Spark)
Code S: 11/23(X: Spark)
Beyblade X: Spark
Episode 7: Master the Xtreme Dash!
Quick note on two of my beys so it is known.
Before PhoenixWing/PhoenixFeather and WyvernGale were revealed, I had made my own Phoenix and Wyvern beys, so to clear something up, they are not the same motif nor are they meant to be evolutions to the previous beys.
Nao Chishiya:
There is a possibility I won't be posting the character profile on Thanksgiving, as well obvious reasons. Stay tuned for the info.
Code W tomorrow then.
War Shakadera:
Code K tomorrow, and the release of the new X: Spark Episode on Friday.
Have a good holiday!
Hey Beansworth! Ik it’s been a while but I read through your X Fanfic and it was pretty good. I like the development and the way characters interact with each other (Angie gotta chill) and even though the beginning was similar to the original in X I like how you cultivated it and pathed your own story with it. I just wanted to give you my thoughts and honest opinion. The development is going well with all the characters! You got this dude, this story is coming together really well
Sorry about not posting, I did end up forgetting yesterday after getting the first break day from school. Also, many thanks to Unseen! I couldn't honestly think of a decent beginning to X: Spark so I decided to just kinda follow the original X.

Anyway, character profiles.
Kagami Tanaka
Shinobu Tanaka
Tomorrow is the next episode of X: Spark and we are officially a week away from the release of Mythic Burst.

Episode 8
Character Profiles for the week. No X: Spark characters for a little bit.
Code Y: 11/27
Code L:  11/28
Code B:  11/29
Episode on Friday, as always and on Thursday, the return of Mythic Burst. Stay tuned.
Yuito De La Hoya
Lucy Kurenai
Code B tomorrow, and then Mythic Burst Ep 1 and hopefully X: Spark Ep 9
Barry Robertson
Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst
Episode 1!
Episode 9: Rising the Ranks: Team Myths!
Next week, will see one profile.
Code C: 12/5
Cloud Kendall

Episode 2:
Beyblade X: Spark! Episode 10: Rebuild and Rekindle!

Next episode, we'll see the evolution of Raven! Character profiles for the week:
Code O: 12/11
Code T: 12/12
Obito Zen'in
The Triplets:

Annie Zen'in:
Lilia Miller
Chloe Miller
New profile tomorrow, then chapters.
Code C(Update): 12/13
Chris Woods(Update)

Episode 3:
Kinda just build up, till Episode 5, and then everything will get good.

Episode 11:
I'll post the character profiles tomorrow, been a bad few days.
News:

So, I was planning to get profiles done but my laptop's space bar got stuck and I wasn't able to work at all, and only have had time today, so profiles will be skipped this week, and possible break, due to not having time, but I should be able to. News tomorrow if no chapters, otherwise expect chapters hopefully.
News:

Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to get Chapter 4 done for today, so tomorrow, X: Spark will come out and Mythic Burst will be out this Saturday, sorry for the delay.
News:

Once again, I will have to take a break till next week, as first there is too much family problems and current spikes of depression to really write, so I'll be taking a break and posting Ep 4 and Ep 12 next Thursday and Friday, sorry.
(Dec. 23, 2023  10:48 PM)beansworth Wrote: News:

Once again, I will have to take a break till next week, as first there is too much family problems and current spikes of depression to really write, so I'll be taking a break and posting Ep 4 and Ep 12 next Thursday and Friday, sorry.

Sorry to hear about depression & the problems hopefully things get better soon