[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break)

Beyblade X: Spark

Chapter List:
Angie Woods
Tuesday will be the next day worth of news.
Have a good weekend.

Characters:
Character Contest:
Story:
Chapter List:
Finally, I'll use this spot to explain some other topics. The series will span roughly 40 chapters, contain maybe 4 arcs and release every Friday unless something happens, as to which I will say. I do plan to tale breaks regularly if needed, as I have a life outside of the WBO, so if that happens I will give a update post.

Chapter 1!
Random kinda post, the openings and ending themes for X: Spark

Openings:
White Noise -Official HIGE Dandism(Episodes 1-13)
SPECIALZ -King GNU(Episodes 14-30)
Machinegun -The Oral Cigarettes(Episodes 31-40)

Endings:
Tokyo Wonder -Nakimushi(Episodes 1-13)
first death -TK from Ling tosite sigure(Episodes 14-30)
BEAUTIFUL -TREASURE(Episodes 31-40)
News:

I have a major test tomorrow, and haven't been able to work on EP2, so I may not have EP2 out this week. I'll either post the EP on Friday, or another update.
Sorry for the late posting of Ep2, won't happen with Ep3 next week. Anyway, here is Episode 2 of X: Spark.
I'll post three new character profiles with EP 4.
Code M: 10/30
Code C: 11/1
Code T: 11/2
Let me cook fr (said by someone who probably isn't cooking)

Character Contest entry:
Might as well post this. Announcing the closing of the character contest for X: Spark.
I've only got the one submission and without me going too personal, I am denying Roman Skarr, as it should be obvious he is a Ryomen Sukuna copy, edit, paste from JJK made into more of a Beyblade character, and not to mention barely changed from the submission done to fellow writer Bey100's thread.
Episode 3 finally shows Ares War being used by Takuya.
Beyblade X: Spark Product List
Spoilers for beys and evos in the list, read if you want.
Updated Episode List:
Let me know which EP, you're excited for.
Announcement!

So, it'll soon be 2 years since I joined and Mythical came out so, I've decided to remake...

Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst
Episode 4: Becoming A Team Requires a Sponsor!

Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst!

Characters:
System:
Story:
I'll be releasing Mythic Burst on the 2 year anniversary of Mythical(November 30th), so it'll give me time to begin writing and perfecting everything. It will run along X: Spark and be released every Thursday. It will also be under weekly releases, and will take breaks if needed.
Mizuki Hanabusa
Chiharu Kobayashi
Code T comes out tomorrow.
Toshiki Kobayashi
New episode comes out tomorrow, and expect the chapter list of Mythic Burst by maybe Wednesday of next week?
The White Knight: 11/6
Code R: 11/7
Episode 5: Rank D, Team Kingslayer!

The White Knight
Ryokui Tamura:
Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst Chapter List
Just got Gatling Dragon today
Beyblade X: Spark!

Episode 6: Team Breakers VS Team Kingslayer!
Next week, will be a week full of characters reveals for both Mythic Burst and X: Spark.
Code K: 11/13
Code B: 11/14
Code I: 11/15
Code V: 11/16
Keith Shadis:
Baki Alcazaba:
Code I tomorrow and Code V on Thursday, probably a trend that can be seen with the character profiles of the week.

Chapter List: