[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst(On Break)

(Jan. 26, 2022  3:33 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: I have a feeling character build for war
War's will start to reflect on joining Van's team.
Oh goody! I’m just so excited about how powerful Shane and Shisa are! And they haven’t even awakened the layer or stone launcher! I’m also pretty happy that Shisa is a DX starter. You’re doing a great job beansworth!

(I apologize for my excessive use of exclamation points, but I feel that it is the only practical way to express my excitement.)
(Jan. 26, 2022  6:12 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Oh goody! I’m just so excited about how powerful Shane and Shisa are! And they haven’t even awakened the layer or stone launcher! I’m also pretty happy that Shisa is a DX starter. You’re doing a great job beansworth!

(I apologize for my excessive use of exclamation points, but I feel that it is the only practical way to express my excitement.)
I think during the next Arc, Shane will awaken the Launcher, and during the second to last or final arc, Shisa will awaken.

So I have the next chapter done now.

(Jan. 26, 2022  6:12 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Oh goody! I’m just so excited about how powerful Shane and Shisa are! And they haven’t even awakened the layer or stone launcher! I’m also pretty happy that Shisa is a DX starter. You’re doing a great job beansworth!

Oh yeah, I forgot to make Shisa a DX Starter with the launcher, but the listing would be 
B-(whatever) Scarred Shisa.Statue-Storm+Stone Launcher(Shane's)
Alright Chapter 22, I'll have up at like 11 or smth like that.

Chapter 22!
God next chapter will be the beginning of Arc 3.
So Van was about 10-11 when he became evil
(Jan. 28, 2022  1:51 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: So Van was about 10-11 when he became evil
Yep, he was 11 when he choose the darkness.
I don't read your Fanfic often but after I read this Chapter I've just gotta say this is really good and keep up the Amazing Work. Van's Backstory is very well written and it is not just because Payne said that "Your Battle Style is Boring" Also why are Van and Valt battling if Valt is like around 35-40? Lol. Sorry if this is a Bad Question, I just don't really read this Fanfic that often. Anyways, keep up the Great Work. I'm excited to see what you come up with in the Future.

Quick Unseen Tip: Try making your Chapters a bit longer. You shouldn't feel like you should have a Time Limit when making these Chapters. I made the Mistake a while back and Trust Me. Your Stress Levels will go up High lol. But seriously, just try making your Chapters a bit longer, I feel like they could have more Detail and a Longer Leangth.

Edit: Did I add a Character to this? I think I forgot, lol.
(Jan. 28, 2022  4:26 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't read your Fanfic often but after I read this Chapter I've just gotta say this is really good and keep up the Amazing Work. Van's Backstory is very well written and it is not just because Payne said that "Your Battle Style is Boring" Also why are Van and Valt battling if Valt is like around 35-40? Lol. Sorry if this is a Bad Question, I just don't really read this Fanfic that often. Anyways, keep up the Great Work. I'm excited to see what you come up with in the Future.

Quick Unseen Tip: Try making your Chapters a bit longer. You shouldn't feel like you should have a Time Limit when making these Chapters. I made the Mistake a while back and Trust Me. Your Stress Levels will go up High lol. But seriously, just try making your Chapters a bit longer, I feel like they could have more Detail and a Longer Leangth.

Edit: Did I add a Character to this? I think I forgot, lol.
Thanks, I had help from @Hollowmind8 though, he really helped with the backstory. I think for Arc 3-5/6(idk how long I'm going for yet), I plan to have the chapters be longer, and currently I already have like 4-5 pages for the actual finale of this battle and I want to make that chapter pretty long. For the Valt question, it's cause I want to keep the characters in the story yet, and I feel after Mystical, all the legends would retire, and the new legends being Keith, Baki, Irene etc. 

Also you did add a characters, you added Percy(Perseus) Nakano, if you'd like to read his chapter it should be like one page back, it's Chapter 21 I believe. I think I answered everything now, if you have any other questions feel free to ask me or PM them.
So, I have 23 done, and I'm working even quicker then ever, which is why I believe I can post more Chapters quicker, but I'm only human so if I can't get them out quick I'll still try my best to get them moving. But that's not the only thing I wanted to say, I also wanted to say Thank You to everyone who's been here, and read Mystical, and to everyone who added OCs because now the story has some color and flavor thanks to them.

Mystical is more popular then I could ever imagine. Thanks to this, I have been able to work on Mystical more and more. And I hope one day, we could even get a Opening, Ending and hell, if Takara Tomy wanted this to be a season and actual products, that would be sick. Mystical is currently, my favorite thing to work on and I love seeing how everyone reacts to new chapters, and I even got to make friends thanks to this fanfic.

TL;DR-Thanks for all the support, I hope Mystical can become bigger.
Just read a few chapters, and WOW! I'm not gonna call this the best fan-fic on the WBO (for obvious reasons lol) but I am VERY tempted to do so. 11/10
(Jan. 28, 2022  8:00 PM)xros Wrote: Just read a few chapters, and WOW! I'm not gonna call this the best fan-fic on the WBO (for obvious reasons lol) but I am VERY tempted to do so. 11/10
Thanks! It's good to get new readers, glad you picked this up.

I got the Theme Song done!

I'll probably post the next chapter later. But who knows

(Jan. 28, 2022  8:01 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2022  8:00 PM)xros Wrote: Just read a few chapters, and WOW! I'm not gonna call this the best fan-fic on the WBO (for obvious reasons lol) but I am VERY tempted to do so. 11/10

I have to ask, are the Opening Lyrics okay?
(Jan. 28, 2022  8:01 PM)beansworth Wrote:

(Jan. 28, 2022  8:01 PM)beansworth Wrote: Thanks! It's good to get new readers, glad you picked this up.

I have to ask, are the Opening Lyrics okay?

They're pretty good, would be better with more rhythmic parts. 8.6/10
Chapter 23! The Battle on which, Van and Valt will end their feud possibly!?!?

That Chapter sure is one huh? Arc 3 officially begins with Van's Creation of Calamity Valkyrie, what do you think the outcome of the battle will be?
Keith and Kratos or Van and Valkyrie? Arc 3 will be the longest arc, as it has three major plot points.

Valhalla Versus Requiem, Keith's Requiem and lastly Cruise Ship Royale!
That was a very good chapter. I really liked how you portrayed Valt’s sadness in this chapter
(Jan. 30, 2022  7:52 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: That was a very good chapter. I really liked how you portrayed Valt’s sadness in this chapter
Thanks, although it's thanks to Hollowmind8, he's helped me.
(Jan. 31, 2022  7:00 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2022  7:52 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: That was a very good chapter. I really liked how you portrayed Valt’s sadness in this chapter
Thanks, although it's thanks to Hollowmind8, he's helped me.
I just polished it, you made the plot. So I guess you did it and not me.
I'm going to post Chapter 24 tomorrow. The rematch between Van and Keith's happens.
Alright 24! This is where the story takes a big turn.

When did Shane join Valhalla? Did I miss a chapter, or did it happen in between chapters?
Yeah thanks for putting me in a big battle against Van beansworth
(Feb. 03, 2022  3:20 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Yeah thanks for putting me in a big battle against Van beansworth
Oh that's fine, I like Barry anyway, and his attack type is cool.

(Feb. 03, 2022  12:21 AM)Scorponok Wrote: When did Shane join Valhalla? Did I miss a chapter, or did it happen in between chapters?
Scorponok if I'm correct he joined in 23 I think.
I just read this entire fanfic all the way from the start and i am enjoying it

I don't make fanfics cause I'm too afraid of it being "cringey", or me being cancelled, or ppl not liking it

But I genuinely enjoying this so continue making this, its really cool
(Feb. 03, 2022  5:39 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: I just read this entire fanfic all the way from the start and i am enjoying it

I don't make fanfics cause I'm too afraid of it being "cringey", or me being cancelled, or ppl not liking it

But I genuinely enjoying this so continue making this, its really cool
Thanks, I plan to keep this going. I have a sequal planned. And the next chapter comes out like tomorrow or something.