[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst

(Dec. 29, 2021  11:53 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Alright also when is chapter 12
uh idk yet, i'll post it soon maybe. It'll probably be soon though, cause I'm a few chapters ahead of that one. Makes sense though, cause this chapter was kinda more just plot development and quick battle. Um, anyway probably tomorrow at some point
Last thing, there are new OCs from other people have you checked them out
(Dec. 30, 2021  12:04 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Last thing, there are new OCs from other people have you checked them out
Which OCs exactly, if your talking about Dames and can't remember the other one but I've kept up

Yeah, I have to re-read over them, but right now I don't know if those two will be added. Also carma, War appear in Chapter 13 if I'm correct
Sorry I didn’t add these sooner, but here are the Special moves used by Vorukatai Fajiyoto and Forge Vulcan:

Burning Shoot (English name: Blazing Launch): Vulcan rushes towards the opposing Bey and unleashes a short blitz attack, before losing its Banking Pattern due to the unbalanced Layer and Disc. It’s essentially a shorter Rush Launch.

Hammer Impact (English: Hammer Strike): Using the hammers on the Forge Blade, Vulcan strikes the opposing Bey, dealing high damage.

Blacksmith Buster (English: Blacksmith Breaker): When the hammers on the Anvil Forge Disc are aligned with the hammers on the Forge Blade, Vulcan strikes the opposing Bey with even greater force, which usually ends with a Burst Finish.
(Dec. 30, 2021  12:36 AM)OverlordLuínor Wrote: Sorry I didn’t add these sooner, but here are the Special moves used by Vorukatai Fajiyoto and Forge Vulcan:

Burning Shoot (English name: Blazing Launch): Vulcan rushes towards the opposing Bey and unleashes a short blitz attack, before losing its Banking Pattern due to the unbalanced Layer and Disc. It’s essentially a shorter Rush Launch.

Hammer Impact (English: Hammer Strike): Using the hammers on the Forge Blade, Vulcan strikes the opposing Bey, dealing high damage.

Blacksmith Buster (English: Blacksmith Breaker): When the hammers on the Anvil Forge Disc are aligned with the hammers on the Forge Blade, Vulcan strikes the opposing Bey with even greater force, which usually ends with a Burst Finish.
Thanks for telling me these! I added Xtreme Shoot if that's ok
The moves of war shakadera-

Moves-immortal Gaurd (makes a sheild for the whole battle)/forever strike(strikes with a lot of force)/forever launch (allows bey to do the thing j o r m u n t o r does and regenerate spin)/immortal dive(dives down and sword hits the center of the opponents bey)

Special moves- splinter strike(the splinter part shifts)/forced shoot (does a super rush launch)

Final move-ultimate immortal whip(the swords glow and if you hit it, it would Burst you instantly
(Dec. 30, 2021  2:39 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: The moves of war shakadera-

Moves-immortal Gaurd (makes a sheild for the whole battle)/forever strike(strikes with a lot of force)/forever launch (allows bey to do the thing j o r m u n t o r does and regenerate spin)/immortal dive(dives down and sword hits the center of the opponents bey)

Special moves- splinter strike(the splinter part shifts)/forced shoot (does a super rush launch)

Final move-ultimate immortal whip(the swords glow and if you hit it, it would Burst you instantly
Thanks, I'll make sure to add these
Alright, so I'm gonna post Chapter 12 very soon
(Dec. 30, 2021  12:44 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2021  12:36 AM)OverlordLuínor Wrote: Sorry I didn’t add these sooner, but here are the Special moves used by Vorukatai Fajiyoto and Forge Vulcan:

Thanks for telling me these! I added Xtreme Shoot if that's ok

Of course! What would Xtreme Shoot do? Just letting you know, if Xtreme Shoot is basically Rush Launch/Rush Shoot, I should warn you that Vulcan’s unbalanced nature might cause loss of the Banking Pattern that Rush Shoot is known for, hence why Burning Shoot, which uses the same principle of the Banking Pattern as Rush Shoot, is shorter in duration.

Just saying that although I know Xtreme’s rubber resists loss of Banking Patterns, I don’t know how far that would go. But I appreciate the addition of Xtreme Shoot! Thanks for reading this!
(Dec. 30, 2021  9:42 PM)OverlordLuínor Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2021  12:44 AM)beansworth Wrote: Thanks for telling me these! I added Xtreme Shoot if that's ok

Of course! What would Xtreme Shoot do? Just letting you know, if Xtreme Shoot is basically Rush Launch/Rush Shoot, I should warn you that Vulcan’s unbalanced nature might cause loss of the Banking Pattern that Rush Shoot is known for, hence why Burning Shoot, which uses the same principle of the Banking Pattern as Rush Shoot, is shorter in duration.

Just saying that although I know Xtreme’s rubber resists loss of Banking Patterns, I don’t know how far that would go. But I appreciate the addition of Xtreme Shoot! Thanks for reading this!
Yeah I understand what you mean, I just added it cause most attack types/balance type with attack modes in Mystical have shoots.

Chapter 12: Aiga's big battle, and Lucy battles more!
So since my character had Xtreme Shoot is this a shared move if OverlordLuinor’s character has it
(Dec. 30, 2021  9:54 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: So since my character had Xtreme Shoot is this a shared move if OverlordLuinor’s character has it
Yeah, cause of both your beys having Xtreme(You have Xtreme' and he has Metal Xtreme) Kinda like how Aiga and Keith share the Xtend+ Driver, and they both have the same shoot barrage. Does that work with you though? Cause I'll change it if you want Xtreme Shoot to be Barry's move.
Xtreme shoot is basically a flower pattern and Forge Vulcan can’t hold a banking pattern too long since Barry’s bey is more balanced I think it makes more sense as Barry’s move
(Dec. 30, 2021  10:06 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Xtreme shoot is basically a flower pattern and Forge Vulcan can’t hold a banking pattern too long since Barry’s bey is more balanced I think it makes more sense as Barry’s move
Alright sounds good! Btw did you get to read Chapter 12, cause the end of it is kinda just like there to not have to write nearly as much
Yeah I read Chapter 12 and also when are Chapters 13-18 coming out

I also wonder what is Irene’s Relation to Ilya
(Dec. 30, 2021  10:12 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Yeah I read Chapter 12 and also when are Chapters 13-18 coming out
Good question, I need to work on a release schedule, i'm planning to get one chapter out every week, but I think I'll increase the chapter count, so here's my quick schedule(Also thanks to Christmas Break, I can work on chapter quicker and have more free time to do so.)

Chapter 13Gaspnigashima Island! A Demon Lives Here!-Sunday-1/2
Chapter 14Grinrum's Attack! Demon King!-1/4
Chapter 15:Van's Team! Immortal Warrior!-1/7
Chapter 16:Battle Royale! Day Off, Finn Mizuno!-1/11
Chapter 17:Thermic Pisces! Thermic Drive!-1/14
Chapter 18:Finn V.S Sorashi! Past Ties!-1/19
Chapter 19:New Bladers! Creation of Valhalla!-1/21
Chapter 20:Culture Bang! Brazil's Queen!-1/25
Chapter 21:Culture Bang! America's Solider!-1/28

These next ten, have spoilers kinda, read if you want.

Chapter 22:Title Match! Valt's Power!
Chapter 23:Van's Past! Corrupt Sync!
Chapter 24:Champions! Van's Rage!
Chapter 25:Calamity Valkyrie! Van's Rampage!
Chapter 26:Keith's Choice! Keith V.S Van!
Chapter 27:Kratos! Keith Quits!?
Chapter 28:Van's Power! Resistance!
Chapter 29:Revival! Kratos' Comeback!
Chapter 30:Mythcial Axe! Baki and Lucy
Chapter 31Eeeverblaze Phoenix! Blazing Victory!
Chapter 32Grinuo's Tournament! Allies and Enemies!
Chapter 33:Keith and Irene V.S Lui and Drum!

Also Irene's realtion is actually Mother-Daughter
Alright but one question why does sh have the same last name as her mother when all the people I know have the same last name as their father

One last thing when is Barry debuting
(Dec. 30, 2021  10:40 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Alright but one question why does sh have the same last name as her mother when all the people I know have the same last name as their father

One last thing when is Barry debuting
Um, yes(we'll say Illya became a single mom)
he debuts in Chapter 19
So the release dates are not fixed

I expected this because naturally pacing changes
I'm working on Chapter 20 right now, and if I can finish 22 soon, I'll post 13 today.
Nice work this fanfic is going pretty good so far
(Dec. 31, 2021  9:26 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Nice work this fanfic is going pretty good so far
Thanks, right now I'm writing the Title Match between Valt and Van, which is 21-23. Anyway, time for Chapter 13!

Okay, so you know what, I'm posting Chapter 13-15
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15