[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst

Alright, this is kinda really close to Chapter 9's release date, but I'm posting Chapter 10 before Christmas, because I most likely won't be posting another chapter till next week, so might as well so the Tournament Finale!
Chapter 10 is in the spoiler

(Dec. 23, 2021  6:52 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Shu is the same age as Valt

Due to their birthdays(I just checked lol)Valt is actually older? His birthday is in March, and the series is currently in winter, so him and Shu are both 34(or whatever I said in the previous post) yeah sorry about that, should've done more research on birthdays, that's my bad.
Hey dude, I’m really liking your fan fic. Would you mind if I shared my oc?
(Dec. 24, 2021  3:02 AM)Scorponok Wrote: Hey dude, I’m really liking your fan fic. Would you mind if I shared my oc?

Not at all! Go ahead and share them, and if you don't mind could you include their apperance, personality and bey parts with descriptions, sorry if I'm asking for a lot.
Scarred shisa

An energy layer fusing the core, blade and armor. It has an image of a shisa spewing smoke in the middle, which is made entirely of copper, making it very heavy. On the outside, it has 9 ceramic blades stylized to look like flames. Since the weight of the bey is concentrated in the center, the blades deal only a moderate amount of damage. After the ceramic blades break off, it reveals 18 rounded blades stylized like curls of smoke. The smoke blades are made of nylon, giving impact absorption and low friction, making it harder to attack or spin steal from shisa.

The driver is a driver/forge disk fusion called statue. Statue is part of the power core system, like hybrid and ignition’. Statue is different because instead of spinning the tip, it spins the layer, with the amount of time scaling with the power of the launch. Statue has a copper core and a free spinning ball akin to atomic.

Shisa is a defense type that is very powerful, as long as you can get through the grueling awakening process.

Shane Tarkin.
Height: 5’6
Thick brown hair, and hazel eyes. Wears glasses, a transformers t-shirt, and khaki cargo shorts.
He is hyperactive and an extravert, but he takes a while to build up trust. He is pretty intelligent, but doesn’t really think before he acts. He is very friendly, and dislikes smack talk, thinking it to be dishonorable, and just kinda rude.

He has a special launcher called the stone launcher, which is a ripcord launcher that with use, changes to higher and higher gear multipliers, boosting his launch power.

Special moves: Billowing trail: When shisa gets knocked out of the center, it’s weight make it swing back towards the center, with its momentum causing it to swing back and forth, hitting anyone in its way. Shattered launch: Shane jumps up and swings his launcher downwards, so that when shisa lands, it causes any other bey to hop a bit and lose their launch pattern. Scarred impact: A more powerful version of shattered launch in which shisa lands on top of the opponent, crushing them beneath its weight. It’s not very accurate though.

I tried not to make him a perfect, and completely OP oc. Hope you like him!
(Dec. 24, 2021  4:38 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Scarred shisa

An energy layer fusing the core, blade and armor. It has an image of a shisa spewing smoke in the middle, which is made entirely of copper, making it very heavy. On the outside, it has 9 ceramic blades stylized to look like flames. Since the weight of the bey is concentrated in the center, the blades deal only a moderate amount of damage. After the ceramic blades break off, it reveals 18 rounded blades stylized like curls of smoke. The smoke blades are made of nylon, giving impact absorption and low friction, making it harder to attack or spin steal from shisa.

The driver is a driver/forge disk fusion called statue. Statue is part of the power core system, like hybrid and ignition’. Statue is different because instead of spinning the tip, it spins the layer, with the amount of time scaling with the power of the launch. Statue has a copper core and a free spinning ball akin to atomic.

Shisa is a defense type that is very powerful, as long as you can get through the grueling awakening process.

Shane Tarkin.
Height: 5’6
Thick brown hair, and hazel eyes. Wears glasses, a transformers t-shirt, and khaki cargo shorts.
He is hyperactive and an extravert, but he takes a while to build up trust. He is pretty intelligent, but doesn’t really think before he acts. He is very friendly, and dislikes smack talk, thinking it to be dishonorable, and just kinda rude.

He has a special launcher called the stone launcher, which is a ripcord launcher that with use, changes to higher and higher gear multipliers, boosting his launch power.

Special moves: Billowing trail: When shisa gets knocked out of the center, it’s weight make it swing back towards the center, with its momentum causing it to swing back and forth, hitting anyone in its way. Shattered launch: Shane jumps up and swings his launcher downwards, so that when shisa lands, it causes any other bey to hop a bit and lose their launch pattern. Scarred impact: A more powerful version of shattered launch in which shisa lands on top of the opponent, crushing them beneath its weight. It’s not very accurate though.

I tried not to make him a perfect, and completely OP oc. Hope you like him!

This is a really cool character! Do you think he would be with Keith's Team or Van's team?
Shane Tarkin would most likely be on Keith’s team, as he would be aggravated by Van’s rude and dismissive behavior.
(Dec. 24, 2021  6:42 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Shane Tarkin  would most likely be on Keith’s team, as he would be aggravated by Van’s rude and dismissive behavior.

Alright, I'll introduce him in Chapter 18(or earlier/later idk yet lol) I'll introduce him, as Van will try to recruit him.
Awesome! Thanks for including my character!
(Dec. 24, 2021  7:58 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Van contrasts with his father Valt a lot
Yeah, they used to be close, but eventually kinda like Phi, Van began to get corrupt by Fallen Valkyrie.

(Dec. 24, 2021  8:30 PM)Scorponok Wrote: Awesome! Thanks for including my character!
Of course! I like adding OCs to this!
Btw the protagonists name sound kinda familiar
(Dec. 24, 2021  9:24 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Btw the protagonists name sound kinda familiar
What do you mean? His name sounds familiar to you or something else?

Actually PikaBeyblade, are you interested in making an OC for this?
Maybe beansworth

Character submission

Barry Robertson
Age:12(I plan on him being young but can keep up with older bladers such as Samson, Keith, and Baki)
Height: 4’9
Weight: 77 lbs
Personality: A quiet and intelligent boy that shows his loud side in battle, even though he is very intelligent he prefers to go head on in battles because it’s fun for him. He also thinks arrogance and rudeness are bad because he think that it clouds people’s judgement.
Appearance: A short boy with blue eyes and brown hair with green highlights
Bey: Revolution Bellerophon Align Xtreme’ Equal
Spin Direction: Right
Type: Attack
Core: Bellerophon: A core with metal mounted on it for weight
Blade: Revolution: A blade with 2 rubber blades for Upper Attack and 2 metal blades for Smash Attack
Armor: EqualUnhappysame as Keith and Baki’s Armor)
Disc: Align: A 4 bladed disc meant to align with the Blade
Driver: Xtreme’
Special Moves: Revolution Slash: Using the 4 blades on the Revolution Blade the bey delivers a powerful Slash attack, Revolution Upper: Using the 2 rubber upper blades the bey delivers an upper attack, Revolution Smash: Using the 2 metal smash blades the bey delivers a smash attack, Xtreme Shoot: Using the Xtreme’ Driver the bey performs a flower pattern, Revolution Flash: Using the Xtreme’ Driver the bey speeds up and circles around the stadium then crashing into the opponent.
I’m new to this thing, but here’s my idea of a Beyblade!

Combination: Forge Vulcan Anvil Metal Xtreme (Japanese name), A.K.A. Furnace Valgæ pronounced: VAL-gai, English translated name)

Mythical Core: Vulcan/Valgæ. “The motif is of the blacksmith god, Vulcan. A right-spinning Mythical Core with a biased center of gravity that turns any Mythic Blade into an unbalanced attack blade.”

Vulcan’s core has a face with a beard of fire, representing the Roman god of fire, volcanoes, and smithing, Vulcan, otherwise known as Hæphestus. Under the core is some metal on one side that makes the core somewhat unbalanced, suitable for attack combinations, but not ideal for stamina. Vulcan also has teeth that are more damage-resistant, meaning that it can be used with Metal Lock drivers with less risk of damage.

Blade: Forge/Furnace. “A fused Blade and Armor with three metal hammers surrounded in rubber for powerful Smash Attacks.” Forge is an Attack-type Blade that happens to be fused with its Mythical Armor (I couldn’t find a good name for the armor 😕). It has three metal hammers whose blunt ends face in the right-spinning direction, and these hammers are covered in rubber to reduce risk of damage to other Beys. Its construction makes it nearly useless for upper attack, but it makes up for this (maybe more) with its insane Burst/Smash Attack.

Forge Disc: Anvil. “Anvil is a Forge Disc with a biased center of gravity which makes for more powerful strikes. The heavier side is made entirely of metal, while the lighter side is made of both metal and plastic.” Anvil has three hammers, like the Forge blade/armor fusion, but two of these hammers are made of plastic in addition to metal, while the third… is just Metal, making it unbalanced, and thus not ideal for stamina combinations. Its rough perimeter renders any Life-After-Death null, and thus Anvil is not a must-have, but is instead a welcome addition to a blader’s collection, due to attack potential.

Driver: Metal Xtreme. Basically Xtreme, but with a Metal Spring Lock! Enough said about it, you know its deal, don’t you?

The result is a Bey with poor stamina, due to the rubber Driver and eccentric center of gravity from both the Core and Forge Disc, but with an amazing amount of Smash Attack! Unfortunately, this weakness is somewhat easy to exploit, because if Forge Vulcan can’t land a Ring-Out or Burst finish and the battle turns into an endurance battle… there’s little chance of it winning, if any.

I don’t have an idea of which character would own it, nor do you have to feel obligated to include it in your fanfic. I was just throwing out an idea for a Bey, and I understand if it’s not to your liking.

That all said, keep up the good work on your fanfic! 🤩

Also, 🎁❄️☃️🎄Merry Christmas!🎄☃️❄️🎁
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:04 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Maybe beansworth

Character submission

Barry Robertson
Age:12(I plan on him being young but can keep up with older bladers such as Samson, Keith, and Baki)
Height: 4’9
Weight: 77 lbs
Personality: A quiet and intelligent boy that shows his loud side in battle, even though he is very intelligent he prefers to go head on in battles because it’s fun for him. He also thinks arrogance and rudeness are bad because he think that it clouds people’s judgement.
Appearance: A short boy with blue eyes and brown hair with green highlights
Bey: Revolution Bellerophon Align Xtreme’ Equal
Spin Direction: Right
Type: Attack
Core: Bellerophon: A core with metal mounted on it for weight
Blade: Revolution: A blade with 2 rubber blades for Upper Attack and 2 metal blades for Smash Attack
Armor: EqualUnhappysame as Keith and Baki’s Armor)
Disc: Align: A 4 bladed disc meant to align with the Blade
Driver: Xtreme’
Special Moves: Revolution Slash: Using the 4 blades on the Revolution Blade the bey delivers a powerful Slash attack, Revolution Upper: Using the 2 rubber upper blades the bey delivers an upper attack, Revolution Smash: Using the 2 metal smash blades the bey delivers a smash attack, Xtreme Shoot: Using the Xtreme’ Driver the bey performs a flower pattern, Revolution Flash: Using the Xtreme’ Driver the bey speeds up and circles around the stadium then crashing into the opponent.
This is a cool Beyblade, I'll get him added as soon as possible, most likely in the same Chapter as Shane being Chapter 18
Also he hates arrogance and rudeness so he will probably be on Keith’s team
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)OverlordLuínor Wrote: I’m new to this thing, but here’s my idea of a Beyblade!

Combination: Forge Vulcan Anvil Metal Xtreme (Japanese name), A.K.A. Furnace Valgæ pronounced: VAL-gai, English translated name)

Mythical Core: Vulcan/Valgæ.  “The motif is of the blacksmith god, Vulcan. A right-spinning Mythical Core with a biased center of gravity that turns any Mythic Blade into an unbalanced attack blade.”

Vulcan’s core has a face with a beard of fire, representing the Roman god of fire, volcanoes, and smithing, Vulcan, otherwise known as Hæphestus. Under the core is some metal on one side that makes the core somewhat unbalanced, suitable for attack combinations, but not ideal for stamina. Vulcan also has teeth that are more damage-resistant, meaning that it can be used with Metal Lock drivers with less risk of damage.

Blade: Forge/Furnace. “A fused Blade and Armor with three metal hammers surrounded in rubber for powerful Smash Attacks.” Forge is an Attack-type Blade that happens to be fused with its Mythical Armor (I couldn’t find a good name for the armor 😕). It has three metal hammers whose blunt ends face in the right-spinning direction, and these hammers are covered in rubber to reduce risk of damage to other Beys. Its construction makes it nearly useless for upper attack, but it makes up for this (maybe more) with its insane Burst/Smash Attack.

Forge Disc: Anvil. “Anvil is a Forge Disc with a biased center of gravity which makes for more powerful strikes. The heavier side is made entirely of metal, while the lighter side is made of both metal and plastic.” Anvil has three hammers, like the Forge blade/armor fusion, but two of these hammers are made of plastic in addition to metal, while the third… is just Metal, making it unbalanced, and thus not ideal for stamina combinations. Its rough perimeter renders any Life-After-Death null, and thus Anvil is not a must-have, but is instead a welcome addition to a blader’s collection, due to attack potential.

Driver: Metal Xtreme. Basically Xtreme, but with a Metal Spring Lock! Enough said about it, you know its deal, don’t you?

The result is a Bey with poor stamina, due to the rubber Driver and eccentric center of gravity from both the Core and Forge Disc, but with an amazing amount of Smash Attack! Unfortunately, this weakness is somewhat easy to exploit, because if Forge Vulcan can’t land a Ring-Out or Burst finish and the battle turns into an endurance battle… there’s little chance of it winning, if any.

I don’t have an idea of which character would own it, nor do you have to feel obligated to include it in your fanfic. I was just throwing out an idea for a Bey, and I understand if it’s not to your liking.

This is really cool for a unbalanced attack bey, I'll definitely add it
I feel the user would be able to help Van and his team out, but would you prefer if the Bey's user was with Keith or Van?
With their pension for polite conduct, Shane and Barry would probably end up being bros.

I agree that Vulcan is a really cool bey, but I’m biased because me and OverlordLuinor are brothers. I’ll talk to him about creating an oc to wield Vulcan.
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:47 PM)Scorponok Wrote: With their pension for polite conduct, Shane and Barry would probably end up being bros.

I agree that Vulcan is a really cool bey, but  I’m biased because me and OverlordLuinor are brothers. I’ll talk to him about creating an oc to wield Vulcan.

Alright! You'd have to ask PikaBeyblade about Shane and Barry being friends.
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:43 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:33 PM)OverlordLuínor Wrote: I’m new to this thing, but here’s my idea of a Beyblade!

Mythical Core: Vulcan/Valgæ.  “The motif is of the blacksmith god, Vulcan. A right-spinning Mythical Core with a biased center of gravity that turns any Mythic Blade into an unbalanced attack blade.”

This is really cool for a unbalanced attack bey, I'll definitely add it
I feel the user would be able to help Van and his team out, but would you prefer if the Bey's user was with Keith or Van?
Thanks! I’m glad you like it! I feel like his Blader would team up with the main antagonist of this series. Here’s the rough idea for the character:

Name: Vorukatai Fajiyoto, nicknamed “Kai”
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 103.52 lbs
Eye color: Burnt orange; When Resonating: Fiery red.
Hair color: Orange-yellow; When Resonating: Sunset Orange with dark-red highlights.
Appearance: Has a somewhat muscular build (not to the extent of Xander Shakadara, of course), semi-tanned skin, wears a short-sleeved orange T-shirt with a black hammer logo on it, a leather jacket with the sleeves ripped off, jeans with a hole in his left knee, a black spiked belt with a hammer-shaped buckle, and work boots used for walking on lava… or, more likely, his victims’ Beys (or what’s left of them.)
Personality: Kai is extremely hot-tempered, and gets set off quickly. He hates losing and is very competitive, but the one thing that infuriates him even more is when his opponents cheat in any way, shape or form. That’s right, despite everything, he’s a stickler for the rules, and believes that Beyblading should be done fair, square, and BRUTALLY! While he hates losing, if he deems an opponent truly worthy, he’ll tell the winner that he respects them and can’t wait to crush them in the future, so he’d better not slack off! He loves a fierce battle more than anything. Kai openly preaches that raw power is the only way to go, but he seems to have a bond with Vulcan, though he won’t admit it, saying that bonds are for weaklings. He sides with the antagonist believing that he’ll become stronger as a result, and hopes to challenge said antagonist at some point to see who’s really the stronger one of them.

Kai isn’t a strategist, and often “jumps off cliffs,” acting before thinking and inevitably winding up in situations even he can’t brute-force his way out of!
(Dec. 24, 2021  11:13 PM)OverlordLuínor Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:43 PM)beansworth Wrote: This is really cool for a unbalanced attack bey, I'll definitely add it
Thanks! I’m glad you like it! I feel like his Blader would team up with the main antagonist of this series. Here’s the rough idea for the character:

Name: Vorukatai Fajiyoto, nicknamed “Kai”
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 103.52 lbs
Eye color: Burnt orange; When Resonating: Fiery red.
Hair color: Orange-yellow; When Resonating: Sunset Orange with dark-red highlights.
Appearance: Has a somewhat muscular build (not to the extent of Xander Shakadara, of course), semi-tanned skin, wears a short-sleeved orange T-shirt with a black hammer logo on it, a leather jacket with the sleeves ripped off, jeans with a hole in his left knee, a black spiked belt with a hammer-shaped buckle, and work boots used for walking on lava… or, more likely, his victims’ Beys (or what’s left of them.)
Personality: Kai is extremely hot-tempered, and gets set off quickly. He hates losing and is very competitive, but the one thing that infuriates him even more is when his opponents cheat in any way, shape or form. That’s right, despite everything, he’s a stickler for the rules, and believes that Beyblading should be done fair, square, and BRUTALLY! While he hates losing, if he deems an opponent truly worthy, he’ll tell the winner that he respects them and can’t wait to crush them in the future, so he’d better not slack off! He loves a fierce battle more than anything. Kai openly preaches that raw power is the only way to go, but he seems to have a bond with Vulcan, though he won’t admit it, saying that bonds are for weaklings. He sides with the antagonist believing that he’ll become stronger as a result, and hopes to challenge said antagonist at some point to see who’s really the stronger one of them.

Kai isn’t a strategist, and often “jumps off cliffs,” acting before thinking and inevitably winding up in situations even he can’t brute-force his way out of!
This is such a cool villain! He's going to be one of my favorite characters to write with.
I feel like that would be true

(Dec. 24, 2021  10:47 PM)Scorponok Wrote: With their pension for polite conduct, Shane and Barry would probably end up being bros.

I agree that Vulcan is a really cool bey, but I’m biased because me and OverlordLuinor are brothers. I’ll talk to him about creating an oc to wield Vulcan.
I feel like that this will happen i meant I forgot to quote the post

And also Scorponok Shane and Barry can be friends