[Fan Fiction]  (Beansworth's Fanfics)Beyblade X: Spark and Beyblade Burst: Mythic Burst

(Dec. 15, 2021  12:12 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Lucy- seems like they would be powerful

Yeah, I mean she does kinda train under Shu. She appears in Chapter 11, so you'll get to see her power then!
Time to post about Destruction Kratos, this is the parts and there descriptions.
Destruction Kratos Shift Xtend+Metal Equal (Hakai kuratosushifutoekusutendo + metaruikōru) is an Balance Type Beyblade, released as part of the Burst System as well as the Mythical System. It would be released in a Starter Pack in Japan on March 3rd, 2022 for 2528 yen.

Mythical Core-Kratos

"God of War motif. It has 4 strong locks that isn't biased."

The Kratos core features 4 strong locks on par with Belial 1's teeth, this core doesn't feature any special features. Due to the strong teeth, Kratos is recommended after cores with Metal or Rubber Stoppers.

Mythical Blade-Destruction

"A right-spin Balance Blade, that uses two huge bound blades to repel opponents away. "

Destruction is a right-spin balance type blade. The blades features two huge bound blades on two sides, apart from those bound blades, the blade is shaped like an oval, which increases the attack power. With the bound blades, the blade had some defense potential but not as much as Dynamic, Everblaze or Elite. This blade isn't the best, but does it's job.

Mythical Armor-Equal

"The Equal Armor, features metal on both sides creating no bias."

The Equal Armor puts all the weight onto two sides, which paired with Destruction puts all the weight to the axes, making the bound blades have very good attack power.

Disc-Shift

"This disc creates perfect bias, onto the entire blade."

This disc's design puts all the weight equally around the entire beyblade, making it very good for OWD, and it is the heaviest disc weighing in at 38 grams. This disc is suggested for any stamina combos and even attack combos, but lacks behind Rush and Blitzkrieg.

Driver-Xtend+ Metal

"The Xtend driver fused with Xtend+ chip, features metal core."

The Xtend driver featured a height changing gimmick, but with the Xtend+ Chip, it now has three different modes. The first mode is the Stamina mode, which as the entire tip showing. The second mode is the Defense Mode, which has about half of the tip showing, and finally the Attack Mode has the tip completely hidden, making it a hole-flat driver. On this release, the tip on Xtend+ is made of metal, which creates less friction on the stadium floor, making this driver even better in it's stamina mode.
This inspired me to make my fanfic

This is my fav fanfic
(Dec. 16, 2021  1:59 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: This inspired me to make my fanfic

This is my fav fanfic

omg really thanks a bunch! I'll try my hardest to make Mystical the best, but I don't think it will be top tier quanlity. I'll strive to get Chapter 9 out next week, and until then I'll post bey descriptions and character personalites.
Time for Dynamic Bahamut's description!

Dynamic Bahamut Shift Atomic Metal Pressure(Dōteki bahamūtoshifuto genshi kinzoku atsuryoku) is a Defense Type Beyblade released as part of the Burst System as well as the Mythical System. It would be released in a Booster Pack in Japan on March 3rd, 2022 for 1723 yen.

Mythical Core-Bahamut

"The motif of a god dragon. It is a left-spin mythical core, which has 5 fine locks, with a rubber burst stopper."

The Bahamut core features 5 fine locks with a rubber burst stopper within the lock area, making this core have excellent burst resistance. Due to this, the Bahamut core is one of, if not the best Mythical Core, for left-spin beys.

Mythical Blade-Dynamic

"A left-spin Defense Type blade that starts the battle in the four bladed mode. As the locks progresses the blade turns into a rounded Defense Mode.

Dynamic is a left-spin Defense blade. The blade has four blades, and as the battle progresses it transforms into a complete round blade, that parries anything. The blade is like a detented circle, but once the lock reaches the half way to bursting the Beyblade will become a full circle. It's defensive capabilities are through the roof, making it the best Defense Blade in Mythical.

Mythical Armor-Pressure

"This armor has little metal on the outside, making it biased in the center."

Pressure is like the 1D Chassis from Sparking, and has all the metal in the center creating an IWD. Although this in theory would be good, this makes Pressure, one of the worst armors in the game, if not the worst.

Disc-Shift

"This disc creates perfect bias, onto the entire blade."

This disc's design puts all the weight equally around the entire beyblade, making it very good for OWD, and it is the heaviest disc weighing in at 38 grams. This disc is suggested for any stamina combos and even attack combos, but lacks behind Rush and Blitzkrieg.

Driver-Atomic Metal

"This driver features a huge ball that free spins. The ball is made of metal."

Atomic features a huge free spinning ball, that makes it one of the best defense drivers in the game, now it has a huge metal ball instead of a plastic ball, making it even better.
I had a idea, and I plan to carry it out. This week, I'll post Chapter 9 and Chapter 10 will be posted on the 26th as a Christmas Gift!

For the holidays I thought it would be perfect time for OC's! Feel free to post your OC with their Mythical Beyblade in the forum, I'll look them over and add them if they qualify.
You still adding war

Name- beast daikuten

Age- 16

Dad-bell

Mom-Basara sister forgot her name I think it’s Hana something like that

Eye color- right eye-purple and left eye-teal

Hair color and style-red hair with brown tips and has messy hair

Gender-male

Height-average

Appearance-has glasses and a teal beanie and a white hooded Jacket with goat horns on the side and blue jeans is a caring nerd but can be a little heroic smiles often very very very very!!! Friendly!

Introduction for tourneys-the goat demon! Beast!!

Bey name and info-ancient baphomet-a bey crafted by an group of random people and it was made in the past but a fortune teller told them about a future system so they made what she told them based of the goat demon

Core- a core with 5 locks but there not the best but still are ok like astral Spryzen

Blade-a super round bey with two small horns

Jolt- two big horns made of weak plastic that breaks into metal horns like a goat

Disk-throne a disk like karma but more metal

Tip- worthy plastic free spinning ball with a rubber ring

Design-the core has a goat head on it /the disk the blades are shaped like horns/ jolt same but bigger /disk karma but heavier/tip has a outer ring that has rubber making it speed up

Bey colors- black red teal and purple

Overall a great blader
(Dec. 20, 2021  5:11 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: You still adding war

Name- beast daikuten

Age- 16

Dad-bell

Gender-male

Height-average  

Appearance-has glasses and a teal beanie and a white hooded Jacket with goat horns on the side and blue jeans is a caring nerd  but can be a little heroic smiles often very very very very!!! Friendly!

Bey name and info-ancient baphomet-a bey crafted by an group of random people and it was made in the past but a fortune teller told them about a future system so they made what she told them based of the goat demon

Core- a core with 5 locks but there not the best but still are ok like astral Spryzen

Jolt- two big horns made of weak plastic that breaks into metal horns like a goat

Design-the core has a goat head on it /the disk the blades are shaped like horns/ jolt same but bigger /disk karma but heavier/tip has a outer ring that has rubber making it speed up

Overall a great blader
This is very good, I'm guessing it's either an Attack Type or Defense Type? Is it fine if I change him a bit?
(Dec. 20, 2021  7:42 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2021  5:11 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: You still adding war

Name- beast daikuten

Age- 16

Dad-bell

Gender-male

Height-average  

Appearance-has glasses and a teal beanie and a white hooded Jacket with goat horns on the side and blue jeans is a caring nerd  but can be a little heroic smiles often very very very very!!! Friendly!

Overall a great blader
This is very good, I'm guessing it's either an Attack Type or Defense Type? Is it fine if I change him a bit?

Technically you can do any modifications for it to fit better or because of questionable physics, after all you're the fic owner. Also, I might try doing a character if you don't mind.
(Dec. 20, 2021  9:27 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2021  7:42 PM)beansworth Wrote: This is very good, I'm guessing it's either an Attack Type or Defense Type? Is it fine if I change him a bit?

Technically you can do any modifications for it to fit better or because of questionable physics, after all you're the fic owner. Also, I might try doing a character if you don't mind.

Your right, but I just want to make sure that the OC doesn't stray too far from the original version. Yeah go right ahead!
Defense type and change him a bit i don’t mind
(Dec. 21, 2021  3:29 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Defense type and change him a bit i don’t mind

Alright thanks!
(Dec. 20, 2021  9:44 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2021  9:27 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Technically you can do any modifications for it to fit better or because of questionable physics, after all you're the fic owner. Also, I might try doing a character if you don't mind.

Your right, but I just want to make sure that the OC doesn't stray too far from the original version. Yeah go right ahead!
WARNING: My character and bey ahead lol 
(Dec. 21, 2021  5:50 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2021  9:44 PM)beansworth Wrote: Your right, but I just want to make sure that the OC doesn't stray too far from the original version. Yeah go right ahead!

This is such a cool OC! I'll make sure to add him and his sister(If you have a name for her, I'll take it) to Chapter 16, he seems like he'd be a really cool rival, can't wait to add him.
(Dec. 21, 2021  6:58 PM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  5:50 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: .

This is such a cool OC! I'll make sure to add him and his sister(If you have a name for her, I'll take it) to Chapter 16, he seems like he'd be a really cool rival, can't wait to add him.

Sure, her name is Fuyuko Mizuno. Btw, she has a japanese name because their father is japanese and their mother is american, and he let the mom choose the name for the first one and then he would choose for the second. The first was Finn, and then was Fuyuko. Funny enough, both are names with F and I didn't planned that lol.
(Dec. 22, 2021  12:59 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2021  6:58 PM)beansworth Wrote: This is such a cool OC! I'll make sure to add him and his sister(If you have a name for her, I'll take it) to Chapter 16, he seems like he'd be a really cool rival, can't wait to add him.

Sure, her name is Fuyuko Mizuno. Btw, she has a japanese name because their father is japanese and their mother is american, and he let the mom choose the name for the first one and then he would choose for the second. The first was Finn, and then was Fuyuko. Funny enough, both are names with F and I didn't planned that lol.
Alright, that back story is good to know then. Also with Pisces and Finn, I know Beyblade does the thing of having the blader and bey start with the same letter, so I wanted to ask about that, I mean I could just pull a Tokyo Revengers like Mikey's Japanese name is Manjirou, but that's up to you. I just wanted to ask.

Chapter 9 baby! Semi-Finals began and the finals are next chapter!

Chapter 9: Destruction Axe! Irene’s Rematch!

Kratos and Fafnir landed on the stadium floor, Kratos was in Attack mode.
Keith: “Destruction Shoot!”
Kratos shot towards Fafnir.
Free: “Fafnir! Illusion Claw”
Fafnir and Kratos hit each other, Fafnir launched Kratos back, but Kratos hit the stadium wall and bound of the side of it.
Keith: “Bound Axe!”
Kratos slammed into Fafnir, and with all his force hit Fafnir out of the stadium.
Referee: “Kratos with an Over Finish, Keith is awarded one point.”
Keith smirked, while Free picked up Fafnir and got ready to launch.
Both: “3! 2! 1! Go Shoot!”
Kratos was in Attack Mode again, Fafnir took center.
Kratos shot towards Fafnir, but Fafnir was spinning slowly, Keith smirked he knew he’d beat Fafnir.
Then once Kratos hit Fafnir, it burst.
Keith: “Huh! But your bey was slow.”
Free smiled, and put Fafnir back on his launcher.
Referee: “Fafnir with a Burst Finish, Free is awarded two points.”
Kratos hit the stadium floor, and shot towards Fafnir.
Keith: “Now, Kratos synchronize!”
Kratos’ avatar appeared, and synchronized with Keith.
Keith(Sync): “Destruction Axe!”
Free then called.
Free: “Fafnir, Illusion Claw!”
Fafnir hit Kratos, but it hit the bound blade, and launched itself into the wall.
Keith(Sync): “Now Kratos.”
Kratos shot towards Fafnir and slammed into it, bursting Fafnir.
Free gasped.
Referee: “Kratos with a Burst Finish, Keith wins the match.”
Then the two left, and Irene and Van came up.
The two prepared their launches, but Irene was starting to get anxious, last time she battled Van, he broke her Bey, then Irene began to lose her breath and was going to start hyperventilating.
Keith hugged her from behind.
Keith: “You’ll be fine, Irene, I’m rooting for you!”
Irene blushed and found her breath.
Van pulled off his signature shoot.
Ifrit circled center, while Fallen Valkyrie rushed around the outer ridge, then it shot towards Ifrit.
Van: “Venture Shoot!”
Fallen Valkyrie began to barrage Ifrit, but everytime Fallen Valkyrie hit Ifrit, Ifrit absorbed some of the impact spin due to Eruption’s Rubber.
Irene: “Ifrit! Wave Shoot!”
Fallen Valkyrie went to attack Ifrit, but Ifrit shot away, narrowly dodging Fallen Valkyrie.
Van: “Fallen Valkyrie, we’ll share our pain!”
Van then entered his dark sync.
Van(Sync): “Fallen Wing Beat!”
Fallen Valkyrie hit Ifrit, and knocked it out.
Referee: “Fallen Valkyrie with an Over Finish, one point awarded to Van.”
Van smirked and grabbed Fallen Valkyrie.
Irene held Ifrit, after all the training, she’d still lost, she was ready to cry when, Keith’s words filled her head.
Irene’s Mind: “I’m rooting for you!” “I’m rooting for you!”
She snapped back to reality, and put Ifrit on the launcher.
Irene’s Mind: “If it hadn’t been for Keith, I’d have stop blading, and not had fun. I like Keith.”
(Dec. 22, 2021  1:13 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  12:59 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Sure, her name is Fuyuko Mizuno. Btw, she has a japanese name because their father is japanese and their mother is american, and he let the mom choose the name for the first one and then he would choose for the second. The first was Finn, and then was Fuyuko. Funny enough, both are names with F and I didn't planned that lol.
Alright, that back story is good to know then. Also with Pisces and Finn, I know Beyblade does the thing of having the blader and bey start with the same letter, so I wanted to ask about that, I mean I could just pull a Tokyo Revengers like Mikey's Japanese name is Manjirou, but that's up to you. I just wanted to ask.

Fafnir and Kratos hit each other, Fafnir launched Kratos back, but Kratos hit the stadium wall and bound of the side of it.
Kratos slammed into Fafnir, and with all his force hit Fafnir out of the stadium.
Kratos shot towards Fafnir, but Fafnir was spinning slowly, Keith smirked he knew he’d beat Fafnir.
Free then called.
Fafnir hit Kratos, but it hit the bound blade, and launched itself into the wall.
Free gasped.
The two prepared their launches, but Irene was starting to get anxious, last time she battled Van, he broke her Bey, then Irene began to lose her breath and was going to start hyperventilating.
Ifrit circled center, while Fallen Valkyrie rushed around the outer ridge, then it shot towards Ifrit.
Fallen Valkyrie began to barrage Ifrit, but everytime Fallen Valkyrie hit Ifrit, Ifrit absorbed some of the impact spin due to Eruption’s Rubber.
Fallen Valkyrie went to attack Ifrit, but Ifrit shot away, narrowly dodging Fallen Valkyrie.
Irene held Ifrit, after all the training, she’d still lost, she was ready to cry when, Keith’s words filled her head.
Irene’s Mind: “If it hadn’t been for Keith, I’d have stop blading, and not had fun. I like Keith.”

Oh, is just that he thinks having a name that matches the motif is dumb. Totally isn't because I messed up with the names lol. Tbh I would also pick a motif that wouldn't match if the anime was real.
Also nice chapter
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:47 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  1:13 AM)beansworth Wrote: Alright, that back story is good to know then. Also with Pisces and Finn, I know Beyblade does the thing of having the blader and bey start with the same letter, so I wanted to ask about that, I mean I could just pull a Tokyo Revengers like Mikey's Japanese name is Manjirou, but that's up to you. I just wanted to ask.

Free then called.
Free gasped.

Oh, is just that he thinks having a name that matches the motif is dumb. Totally isn't because I messed up with the names lol. Tbh I would also pick a motif that wouldn't match if the anime was real.
Also nice chapter

Alright I just wanted to know, that actually is pretty cool for a character to do that! Thanks for the feedback on the chapter.
If Valt was 15 in db and Van is 15 here and this is 16 years after db Valt would be 16 when van was born which just is kinda weird
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:09 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: If Valt was 15 in db and Van is 15 here and this is 16 years after db Valt would be 16 when van was born which just is kinda weird

Yeah, it's kinda weird with all the kids and when they we're born.
(Dec. 23, 2021  12:22 AM)beansworth Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2021  11:09 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: If Valt was 15 in db and Van is 15 here and this is 16 years after db Valt would be 16 when van was born which just is kinda weird

Yeah, it's kinda weird with all the kids and when they we're born.
You can just add some more years and call it fixed
(Dec. 23, 2021  12:35 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  12:22 AM)beansworth Wrote: Yeah, it's kinda weird with all the kids and when they we're born.
You can just add some more years and call it fixed

Well here's some math to answer that.
Valt is 34
Van is 15
Meaning if you subtract 15 from 34, Valt and Sasha had Van when they were 19. For Characters like Shu, he's older so it works out better for him.