[Fan Fiction]  Barreball no Tsuki/Moon of Volleybal

A Volleyball based Fanfic Created by CelBeyBlade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story: Tsukiyomi Tenmogaku[b], a setter prodigy is entering the so called Ancient Ruins, Terakura Academy, as he reunited with his childhood friends he will battle strong teams all over Indonesia. Will the Ancient Ruins advance to the nationals and put the Ancient Ruins back to their glory days. Find out in Barreball no Tsuki/Moon of Volleyball[/b]

Main Team - Teraka Academy High 

Some other teams

Kumoami High School
Sameko Academy
Hebiko Private High School
Furukoshiro High School

Kotori Tech High School

Can anybody help me with this fanfic (If Can PM me)

UnseenBurst, GenesisBlader. LegendJustice,  @Hollowmind8DeltaZakuro, Dragon Blader Z Carma___bigbang Can I Ping Yall

Cause im having a Team Contest

ya know how normal people in WBO make beyblade fanfics and make a character contest, well here i will make a team contest. Like this in a character contest u make 1 person in this contest it aint AN OC, its 5 - 12 OC's full for a team. This is the format

School Name:
School Location (MUST BE A CITY IN INDONESIA):
Team Members
Number - Name - Position - Grade
The People that is needed is:
Captain, Vice-Captain, Setter, The one that is friends with Tsukiyomi, The Ace, and the rest of the main team
Banner Reads:
Known For:

Also Due Date 2 more Months
(Jan. 17, 2022  1:06 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: A Volleyball based Fanfic Created by CelBeyBlade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story: Tsukiyomi Tenmogaku[b], a setter prodigy is entering the so called Ancient Ruins, Terakura Academy, as he reunited with his childhood friends he will battle strong teams all over Indonesia. Will the Ancient Ruins advance to the nationals and put the Ancient Ruins back to their glory days. Find out in Barreball no Tsuki/Moon of Volleyball[/b]

Main Team - Teraka Academy High 

Some other teams

Kumoami High School

Sameko Academy

Hebiko Private High School

Furukoshiro High School

Kotori Tech High School

Can anybody help me with this fanfic (If Can PM me)

UnseenBurst, GenesisBlader. LgendJustice, Hollowmind8, DeltaZakuro, Dragon Blader Z" Can I Ping Yall

Cause im having a Team Contest

ya know how normal people in WBO make beyblade fanfics and make a character contest, well here i will make a team contest. Like this in a character contest u make 1 person in this contest it aint AN OC, its 5 - 12 OC's full for a team. This is the format

School Name:
School Location (MUST BE A CITY IN INDONESIA):
Team Members
Number - Name - Position - Grade
The People that is needed is:
Captain, Vice-Captain, Setter, The one that is friends with Tsukiyomi, The Ace, and the rest of the main team
Banner Reads:
Known For:

Also Due Date 2 more Months
Coolio, sadly that is a contest I cannot enter. But sure I can help you with that I guess. Although my help might not be that good since I know little about Volleyball.
And I think you should focus on 1 fic at a time.
(Jan. 17, 2022  10:13 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Thank You

Why Cant You Enter

Lack of knowledge in Volleyball. I know that ball goes up and hits ground to get point, and that's about it
Theme Song Based on Hikari Are
"Ace Serve"

Some Character Bios

Teraka Academy

Tsukiyomi "Kiyomi" Tenmogaku - Setter - 12

Hiro Chinen - Wing Spiker - an Avid Gamer

Daedulus Chokosobiru - Middle Blocker

Sora Chisaka - Libero

Aelius Tenmogaku - Pinch Server

Tatsuhiro Hochurui - Middle Blocker

Kabutomushi Tonbo - Wing Spiker

Bokuasa Chokosobiru - Middle Blocker

Chikara Chokosobiru -Middle Blocker

Isui Hotaro - Wing Spiker/Ace

Riku Daigo - Wing Spiker/Captain

Kageyama Ishizaki - Setter

Episode 1 Preview

Can I Ping @Hollowmind8 UnseenBurst LegendJustice GenesisBlader BeybladeManiac0 Carma___bigbang and Dragon Blader Z
Season 1 Episode 1: Moonrise

Rating/Reviews very appriceated
@Hollowmind8, BeybladeManiac0

Early bcs bored

Episode 2

(Jan. 21, 2022  2:19 PM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Season 1 Episode 1: Moonrise

Rating/Reviews very appreciated.
@Hollowmind8, BeybladeManiac0

Early bcs bored

Episode 2

Wow! This series looks really good! Looking forward to new chapters.
Unfortunately, I am not very knowledgeable with Volleyball so I wouldn't really be able to make a full team.
I'll make 2 chapters next week, bcs after that i want to focus on the team character bios also I will tweak the first episode  a little

Acctually lets do it daily also, I will now ping all my readers
Season 1 Episode 2: The Hero of simulations

Rating/Reviews very appreciated
@Hollowmind8 BeybladeManiac0 xros

Note: Sorry i forgot the whole point of the episode, so its called A Battle Starts again
(Jan. 23, 2022  1:50 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: Season 1 Episode 2: The Hero of simulations

Rating/Reviews very appreciated
@Hollowmind8 BeybladeManiac0 xros

Note: Sorry i forgot the whole point of the episode, so its called A Battle Starts again

8/10.
I love the funny moments and easygoingness (I made up that word) 
However, it's an 8 because of the grammatical errors. No offense.
Indonesia-based? Coolio, might read this one maybe If i don't forgwt. Are you by any chance an Indonesian?

Also I find it funny how it is based in Indonesian yet all of the characters has Japanese names lol.
(Jan. 23, 2022  3:11 AM)reshiwum Wrote: Indonesia-based? Coolio, might read this one maybe If i don't forgwt. Are you by any chance an Indonesian?

Also I find it funny how it is based in Indonesian yet all of the characters has Japanese names lol.

Yes I am
Ya know what ill rewrite the story

(Jan. 23, 2022  3:11 AM)reshiwum Wrote: Indonesia-based? Coolio, might read this one maybe If i don't forgwt. Are you by any chance an Indonesian?

Its still an anime, and im very lazy to find Indonesia names

Also for the new ones i will make some characters based on what i can see with your threads, description and profile picture