[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE burst solar system

Toro and his bey superior titan go to Tokyo  to join the galaxy wizards the second best team in the BEYBLADE world cause the owner is free toro meets mike and his bey shining Midas And dena her bey Is blooming Death and my meet wonderful people

Episode one:A blossomed supernova.   [at the plane]  guy one:bumps tartarus out of toros hand. toro: tartarus!(runs around the whole plane trying to catch titan) ???:get back in your seat. Toro:Nani fine (sits down)toro:who are you. ???:willy you? Toro:toro waka  (plane lands) Willy:I see you have a bey let’s have a battle.toro seems good to me {smirks} both:3 2 1 go shoot!!! (Warrior scoops down in a flower pattern) Willy: enchanted force! Toro:Rahhh bey half the size shoots out and follows warrior. Toro:superior abyss mini bey smashes warrior to tartarus (warrior hits with all his force)( warrior bounces off warrior glows ) Willy: smirks welded supernova.toro: Nani Titan burst in a second. Toro: .
. That’s the power of a supernova nova! Willy:I have to go now see you around. Toro:Titan if that’s a supernova I wanna learn how to do it to Titan shines

Episode two: damions a demon :Toro:this is the place. ???:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (runs) hide me hides behind toro. Two guys go in the (opposite direction) toro : who are you why were being chased? ???:mike they don’t believe I was picked to come here you have a bey? Toro:I’m toro and yes I have a bey I’m also going to try for this team. (Both laugh) toro:we better get going it’s gonna start. Mike:there’s only 5 spots left toro good lucks to you. toro:thanks but if we battle you’ll need the good luck (laughs). Tester:Damion vs son and dena vs ten. Damion: hah you won’t last five seconds. Son:(gulps) you better watch your mouth. Both:3 2 1 go shoot. (Demon swoops Down and burst him in 2.6 secs) tester:son Is out. Dena and ten 3 2 1 go shoot.( Both land and circle each other) toro:wow. (Both hit each other repeatedly at light speed) dena:Deathblooming supernova! (burst tens)

I’m gonna make episode 3

Any character ideas? Before is do

Episode three:free appears:Tester:next round mike vs hao and toro vs yip. Mike:Midas we have to perfect this launch. Hao:hades we can’t lose. Both stare at each other. Three two one go shoot! (Midas lands and goes for golden cyclone meanwhile hades is spinning in circles speeding up and goes in the cyclone and flys out hits the wall and rebounds off hell supernova but the cyclone stops it hades spins the opposite way in the cyclone and stops it lands onto Midas Midas flips over and hit wall and loses its spin) mike:I didn’t come this far to loseeeeeeee! Golden supernova goes in one circle ⭕️ and one shots him flying to the other side of the room all:wow. Toro vs yip 3 2 1 go shoot!!!!!!  (Titan takes center yens rubber boost him and bey shoots out and takes hit instead Titan hits him from back both big and small bey hit for a angle and circle it yip uses its gimmick and jumps up)he hits yip and cracks the stadium the mini bey pushes him  against the wall yip smacks it to Titan ) (titan seems like it lost but it moves out of the way) ( toro:superior dagger 🗡 hits him in the perfect spot tarts glows and stops and burst yip) free drops down. free: did you here about the golden tourney.toro: free a tourney show them vortex faf nir. Preview:( every one launches but free hand spins) (free is a beast and burst everyone)

Episode 4 :the golden boy free: you all will battle me now.all:sounds good to me.everyone 321 go shoot (free spins with his hand) (all of them charge for free) (free steals spin from Death and burst her after two hits)(Midas goes in for the hit but his cyclone does nothing and he burst) (Titan goes for the attack but can’t land one single hit he shoots out the abyss faf nir hits it to him and he burst)  (Poseidon uses king trident gets a clean hit but burst anyway) ( demon hits so hard he sends faf nir flying ) free: impressive. Damion:again. Both:Rip rip demon:burnt smash superiornova  free:wha. Valt walks in valt:sup hehe. Faf nir hits his tip and demon goes flying out of the stadium. Free wins but wait what’s this.
Kai:forget me go Kronos (Kronos hits faf nir pretty hard but loses)  tester:now is pen vs kai begin (Kronos hit Poseidon and knocks him out. Tester: we have are five  bladers Damion dena mike toro and kai will battle to be in the three to compete tourney. [the training ground] valt and shu:hey free. free:hey guys  valt :wanna battle me and shu. Free:why not. ( comes from the corner ) Lui::don’t forget me

Episode five: the legendary royal:toro runs with mike and dena and see Lui free shu valt. They hide. Let it rip extinction Lui nor and gaurdian Val try ak  collide planetary spry zen and vortex faf nir collide all  four hit each other and take a side of the stadium Lui goes to free and smash attacks him right to spry zen Valtryek smashes into all of them and they all go flying 1-0-0-0 valt:yes round two rip rip rip rip faf nir (takes center spry zen Valtryek luinor circle faf nir) (they all hit faf nir and burst)1-1-0-0(Lui upper attack’s them all)1-1-1-0  (spry zen uses planetary whip)1-1-1-1 valt makes giant tornado bursting them all valt wins. Valt:gg guys you all did good huh what’s this the battle royal is gonna start let’s go watch. Damion vs dena vs mike vs toro vs kai 3 2 1 go shoot (Kronos goes for demon and they hit each other hard) owner gets call:four get to go ok then . On the mike there’s been a change four people get to go Kurt dropped out now let’s continue.( Death and Midas clash hard as well) they all hit each other and burst “simultaneously “ we cheaked the footage and dena is out next time dena next time.

Episode 6 :the tourney part one  :hanami  -hello bey fans some have heard about the golden tourney we have

Aiga-Me and Achilles and the best team ever

Valt-we will blow the competition right of there feat (smiles)

Lui-the white tyrant is back

Dante-me and dragon will rise up

Shu-spry zen and I will take this

Free-blading is about you own path

Lain-my flare will burn brighter than anyone

Hikaru-we will burn brighter than the sun

Hyuga-hikaru is a thief he stole my thing. -I didn’t. hyuga-did to both-grr

Mike-we will make a tornado bigger than anyone

Damion-I will bring no mercy

Kai-I will rule the blading kingdom

Toro-my goal is to have the brightest supernova

Daigo-I’m here to win
episode 6 :the tourney:Hanami before we do the matches we will have a battle royal.

Toro-Titan why can’t we have a supernova tell me please 

Titan- it’s because you haven’t trained your but off,you are a wonderful person and blader we will learn how

Toro-Titan your amazing (finger to fist bump)

Hanami-the battle royal will begin in five minutes

Mike-walks In hey toro let’s have a battle

Toro-your on

Mike-great

Both 3 2 1 go shoootttttttttt!  

(Titan goes in for angelic dagger 🗡 Midas in the center makes a tornado angelic dagger strikes a hit and goes in the tornado but uses it to speed up drops down on midas )

Mike-midassssss  golden super nova

Toro POV- he’s gonna beat me I can’t do supernovas

Titan- wrong let’s do this

Toro-I’m right here with you Titan

Toro and Titan- godly supernova (it’s purple and gold and white)

(mini abyss shoots out) (both hit Midas)(Midas burst)

Mike-I have to admit you are a amazing blader

Hanami-all bladers come for the battle royal

???-heh they forgot about two spots

Dena-time to go

[at the stadium]

All-three two one go shoot

(Faf nir  takes center Midas goes to steal it )(doom cy zer  goes for ???) toro-that’s Willy

(Willy burst doom scythe r) (and goes for Damion) (enchanted slash devil superior-nova both collide) (and burst at the same time)

(Midas fails taking the center and burst)  (beyond Achilles goes for hikaru and hyuga) (beyond whip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hikaru-what we burst

Hyuga-awww man I didn’t boom boom kaplamo

( gaurdian Valtryek goes for Achilles and beyond  Achilles goes for Valtryek and spry zen gets in between them and gets bursted) (Achilles and Valtryek collide and Achilles gets sent sky high )

Aiga-beyond champion nova( hits faf nir from above and burst him)(Longinus and dragon bursted each other)( Lucifer and kai)(Lucifer bursted)
(Valt goes for kai)( kais circle )( slides Valtryek off)(Titan goes to hit kai) (pushes kai against the wall) (mini abyss burst Kronos)( Demeter hits Achilles but burst) (Achilles hits Titan and Valtryek and burst them both)

Toro- I’m guessing aigas the champion again

Valt-yeah but I’m proud of aiga

Hanami-the matches for round A are..........

Episode 7:toros great advance: hanami- the matches are.daigo vs lain, aiga vs mike, valt vs Damion, kai vs hyuga ,free vs Willy, dante vs Lui,  shu vs dena, hikaru vs toro.

Daigo and lain-3 2 1 go shoot!!!!!!

(Doom sythe r goes for quake launch lain uses rewind wall) (doom sy ther burst)  

Aiga and mike- 3 2 1 go shoot!!!

(Achilles goes to the center Midas hits two times then burst) mike- Nani ?????

Aiga-heh

Valt and Damion- 3 2 1 go shoot

(Valtryek uses flashing rush launch and breaks demon)( a new BEYBLADE shines )

Damion:demon is gone but devil is the new king of the underworld (Devil ring outs Valtryek)

Valt-this guy grrrr

Damion- devil will destroy everything

321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Devil lands perfectly and goes straight for a burst and lands it)(Damion walks away)

Kai and hyuga- 3 2 1 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kronos straight up one shots it) hyuga-Nani

Free and Willy- 321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (Warrior take some spin from faf nir with its right spin rubber faf nir is cancelled out)

(Enchanted super nova burst faf nir)

Dante vs Lui— 321 go shoot

(Dragon and lui nor hit each other in a giant circle ⭕️ ⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️ )

(Dragons wings come out) Lui nor upper attacks and ....... Longinus wins.

Shu and dena-321 go shoot!!!!! (Death jumps over spry zen  she try’s her best and hits the wall and crashes like a meteor and uses glomming meteor and spry zen Burst and then she burst after)

Toro-I’m going to battle  a legend Titan.

Titan - I’m just as exited as you

Hikaru and toro- 321 go shoooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Titan goes for the offensive and crashes into Helios)(Helios uses sun shining supernova)and smacks Titanaround the stadium) Titan shoots outa abyss but it gets sent flying sky high and keeps getting hit around

Toro—— rahhhhhhhhhhh (eyes glow white gets wings and one horn and fangs)

Toro god moding———— godly quasar ( obliterates Helios in seconds) faints

Episode 7:toros great advance: hanami- the matches are.daigo vs lain, aiga vs mike, valt vs Damion, kai vs hyuga ,free vs Willy, dante vs Lui,  shu vs dena, hikaru vs toro.

Daigo and lain-3 2 1 go shoot!!!!!!

(Doom sythe r goes for quake launch lain uses rewind wall) (doom sy ther burst)  

Aiga and mike- 3 2 1 go shoot!!!

(Achilles goes to the center Midas hits two times then burst) mike- Nani ?????

Aiga-heh

Valt and Damion- 3 2 1 go shoot

(Valtryek uses flashing rush launch and breaks demon)( a new BEYBLADE shines )

Damion:demon is gone but devil is the new king of the underworld (Devil ring outs Valtryek)

Valt-this guy grrrr

Damion- devil will destroy everything

321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Devil lands perfectly and goes straight for a burst and lands it)(Damion walks away)

Kai and hyuga- 3 2 1 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kronos straight up one shots it) hyuga-Nani

Free and Willy- 321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (Warrior take some spin from faf nir with its right spin rubber faf nir is cancelled out)

(Enchanted super nova burst faf nir)

Dante vs Lui— 321 go shoot

(Dragon and lui nor hit each other in a giant circle ⭕️ ⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️ )

(Dragons wings come out) Lui nor upper attacks and ....... Longinus wins.

Shu and dena-321 go shoot!!!!! (Death jumps over spry zen  she try’s her best and hits the wall and crashes like a meteor and uses glomming meteor and spry zen Burst and then she burst after)

Toro-I’m going to battle  a legend Titan.

Titan - I’m just as exited as you

Hikaru and toro- 321 go shoooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Titan goes for the offensive and crashes into Helios)(Helios uses sun shining supernova)and smacks Titanaround the stadium) Titan shoots outa abyss but it gets sent flying sky high and keeps getting hit around

Toro—— rahhhhhhhhhhh (eyes glow white gets wings and one horn and fangs)

Toro god moding———— godly quasar ( obliterates Helios in seconds) faints

Hanami-the winners for the next round are....lain,aiga,Damion,kai willy Lui dena toro.

Episode 8: dena vs lain:hanami-the matches are lain vs aiga Damion vs kai, Dena vs Lui, Willy vs toro

Lain-Lucifer we will overcome aiga (flares up)

Dena-it’s lain omg I’m gonna challenge him

Dena-lain?

Lain- WHAT (snaps)

Dena-sorry

Toro-hey lain what’s your deal she just  wants to battle you

Dena-(blushes)

Lain- whatever (walks away)

Toro-you ok *blushes*

Dena-yeah

Toro-You wanted to battle lain right

Dena-yeah

Toro POV- she’s kinda pretty ughhh I’m so confused

Dena POV- the way he stood up for me he’s really nice I think I like him

Lain-dumb she thinks she can challenge me

Dena- HEY YOU ARE BATTLEING ME

Toro- do I like her or do I eternally fear her

Lain-o-ok

Both three two one go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Death rush launches  Lucifer) (lucifer uses rewind devastation death uses blooming supernova Lucifer uses shadow supernova)
(Lucifer goes all out Death gets sent flying to the wall and uses a rebound to go back to Lucifer) then booom it all goes white thay both have little spin)

Dena-deathhhhhhhh we won’t lose not now

Deaths two blades glow blue and slash Lucifer Lucifer burst

Episode 9:aiga vs lain:hanami- we have a classic  Lain vs aiga

Lain-aiga I will beat you and become champion

Aiga-in your dreams

Lain -I’ll turn it to your nightmare

Aiga-Your the only nightmare i have

Both-321 go shoot

(Lucifer crashes in the center Achilles is in attack mode )

Aiga-beyond flash. (Aigas aura and hands Are on fire his hair pops up all spikey)

Lain-rewind wall (purple flare ball appears) (lucifer rings Achilles out of the stadium

Lain- looks like I’m gonna win this

Aiga-(tieing hair back up) you can say what you want.

Both-3 2 1 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lucifer crashes in the center the battle seems to be on repeat,but aiga decided to keep hitting the wall)

(What’s this Achilles is cracking)

Aiga-Achilles awaken!!!!

(Blades break and it triggers a spring Achilles jumps up) (Aiga and lain are going all out) (aigas hair pops up rahhhhhh) (he is covered fire)

Lain-I win you are gonna fly out

Aiga-(smirks I guess)

Lain-he’s smirking

AIGA-BeYoNd DiVe

LAIN-ReWiNd CrUsH

(Achilles land on top of a barrier) (all turns white)

(A bey burst.............

Episode ten:DAMION vs KAI : Hanami-Lucifer has burst Aiga moves on to the semi finals

Aiga-that’s the power of a true king hehe but Achilles is the real winner

Lain-how how did I lose

*Aiga walks up to him*  lain-what is it

Aiga-your bey here

Lucifer-whatever

[at the kitchen]

Mike -so I can stay to cheer you on

Toro-how come

Mike-I begged

Toro-(sigh) 😂

Dena-hey toro mind if I sit here

Toro-g-go ahead

Mike-ship

Toro-turns red

Mike-lol

Damion-i need a practice partner.

Lui-I need a practice partner

Damion-shi ro sa g I

Lui-what

Damion-wanna train

Lui-why train with a amateur I’ll only battle whoever beat valt

Damion-your talking and looking at him

Lui-fine

Both-321 go shoot

(Devil won’t stop bursting Longinus)

Damion-my battle

Kai-Damion I won’t lose

Damion-whatever helps you sleep at night

Kai-ready

Damion-yup

Devil-feast on his power

Damion-I will

Both- 321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 (Devil lands On the ridge of the stadium  Kronos smashes against the wall devil lands on top of Kronos Kronos scraps the stadium cracking it devil pushes it down further) Kronos cracks and cracks. And breaks Damion grabs Kronoses pieces and adds them to Devil hah

Dena vs Lui

Both-321 go shoot!!!!!!

Hello readers uhh I have a request

I need more characters if you can or want to tell me some ocs you have and tell me there info and If you evolve them tell me so I can add it in the storyline?
Episode eleven:go all out.

Dena-(Death get rung out in one shot)

(Toro runs down there) toro-time out

Lui -I accept it

Toro-Dena you need to improve your launch form

Dena-ok

(Toro puts his hands on hers showing her a better launch form)

(They forget to stop holding hands)

Ref-times up

Both-(just realize they were holding hand) both-ahhhhhh

Toro-I’ll watch from here (gives big smile)

Both-321 go shoot

(Death land and does the same move she did on lain) (Longinus dodges every hit Death goes for the center Longinus hits and sends death flying two blades glow)

Dena-Blossoming supernova *thinks about how hard toro trains* Longinus zips through with full power*

Simultaneous burst* tie tie tie tie tie tie tie tie tie tie tie

Dena-I have to show toro-San I’m strong to

death- appears you are strong and I bet he likes you and thinks your strong

Dena-thanks

Both-321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Everything goes white*

Lui-smirks you ready

Dena-yes *gets in new launch form*

Both-321 go shoot

(Death zooms around the stadium at light speed smacking Longinus around like it’s 🗑)
Blooming supernova glows blue)

Lui-Nani

(Death burst Longinus)

(Dena runs over to toro)

Toro-*k I z e s *
Dena- k I z e s back

Both-*run away*
I need more characters if you can or want to tell me some ocs you have and tell me there info and If you evolve them tell me so I can add it in the storyline?

Episode twelve:supernovasUnhappy:toro wakes up ) Huh must of dreamt the kiss

Dena-hey mike hey toro

Toro-hey dena

Mike-toros battle is tomorrow

Toro-you guys wanna go camping

Dena-sure

Aiga-I’ll come along

[boat]

Mike-these s’mores are delicious

Toro-yeah

Dena-hey guys wanna help toro battle

All-sure
(Titan land so does death and midas death swoops down and gimmick activates/blades shift) (midas hits the wall and his free spin mode triggers ) (mini abyss shoots out and deals with Midas ) (midas redirects the abyss right at death and Titan) (death has burst cause of to much beys hitting her) (Titan goes right for Midas)

Mike-golden supernova!!!!!!

Toro-legend supernova

Aiga-that’s a nice battle

(Titan and Midas are goin hard as heck Midas gets burst)

Gwyn- if my calculations are correct the supernova is on a boat

Character info/returning characters/beys info/new characters

Toro hinowaka-14 year old boy with spikey blonde hair ,wears a black and white long sleeve jacket, loves all his friends very much, trainer free, bff:mike dena Willy, blue jeans has a crush on dena menikiwe

Mike kowidan- almost 15 years old blue haired boy with spikey downwards hair, wears a orange t shirt with a M on it and a white jacket-cute lovable sweet character ships tona toro and dena wears black sweat pants

Dena menikiwe- 13 year old teal haired girl with a long ponytail wears a bra and long pants has a crush on toro hinowaka

Valt Aoi -18 blue haired boy with pointy hair wears his DB outfit with more blue

Aiga akaba- 16 year old red haired boy has long ponytail red and gold shirt with an A has jeans 👖

Shu Kurenai-18 year old white haired boy looks formal with red tips on his suit hair is a bit longer

Free de la Hoya- 20 year old man yellow hair has dB design he didn’t change much he just got a bit taller

Kai hesika—15 year old white haired male Very good looking resizable guy wears gray and purple shirt

Damion hewoyine- 19 year old red haired guy with hearts style of clothing

Willy akorin- black haired 16 year old dude with a mask

Lain hyuga hikaru dante Lui look the exact same

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Returning characters

Gwyn

Hyde

Phi

Cuza

Daigo

Ken

Xander

Wakiya

Chuck idk why tbh

Dante

Ren wa fu

Arthur

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bey info

Superior titan- balance type that has and gap in the layer the top layer has four daggers made of metal and on the bottom layer four swords in the middle of each dagger 🗡 a little bey shoots out of the layer the bey is called the abyss the layer is golden with purple daggers in the center of the bey is a eye. The disk is called push an heavy disk that has six spikes the tip is called format has a disk around a little point.

Shining Midas-the bey is white and blue with a golden man in the center of the bey has a multi blades ring that once hit hard turns free spin
The disk is called twist with a smooth circle the tip is block witch is a metal tip with a ball in the center

Blooming death-a two blades bey that shifts into four blades blue green disk quarter metal balls around a circle ⭕️ tip gravity magnetic tip

Beyond Achilles-2 bladed bey red blue and gold disk 000 basically 00 except way heavier tip kingly extend plus dash a super dash driver

Gaurdian Valtryek-circle but has three blades is blue and gold. disk driver flash rubber end that makes him accelerate .

Galaxy spry zen- red and gold black bey circle gimmick is you can extend the black parts disk oval tip cinco five modes

Vortex faf nir-a Golden blue bey covered in rubber disk bang a perfect circle tip kick

Deep Kronos-a bey that has two sythe the disk king two sythe as well for the tip it’s evolution

Furious Lui nor-chunky metal blades disk shuttle chunky metal. tip destroy dash

Chaos devil-a circle that turns to six blades disk flare frame that’s wider than the layer tip torment jumps um when pushed in

Future characters and there beys in order of when I’ll show them or what I’ve thought of so far I’ll be happy to add ocs

Zane b: wish zen

Davis-wormhole dreamer

Rain-real reaper

Gen- horizon genie

Wade-timber world

Vex-determined venues

Hex-flashy hexus
wow I'll be reading this!
Thank thank you if you have a oc you wanna add to my thing I’ll be happy to add it

And you can evolve him however you like

I’m gonna make episode 13
I read 1-4 and here's a list of thinks you need to improve:

Grammer
Plot
Background
Info on characters.
and so many others, but i believe in you. It's promising just needs some work.
Also, the writing feels cluttered together. Try spacing out each line of Dialogue so we can see it easier but nice job so far Smile
Personally i think Length, characterization, grammar and obviously plot is lacking here so i do believe that's something you could focus on in coming chapters. Get all those resolved and you'll have an enjoyable fanfic.
Episode 13:rematch toro vs Willy:toro-shoot my battle

Willy-when will he arrive

Toro-I’m here

Both-321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Warrior knocks itself into Titan)(titan hits the wall dark aura appears)

Corrupted toro-Titan we won’t lose

Willy-something’s up with toro

Corrupted toro-GODLY QUASAR

Willy-Nani wealded supernova!!!!!!

(Warrior gets sent flying to the other side of the whole room)

Toro-I won wooo

Willy-there’s a other round don’t get cocky

Toro-to true

BOTH— THREE TWO ONE GO SHOOT

[warrior smashes right into Titan] [Titan doesn’t budge] [shoots out abyss]

[Warrior goes for the hit but gets stopped by the abyss] [warrior flings the abyss to Titan][warrior accelerates to them sends them flying out of the stadium]

Willy-I’ve evolved to (smirk), I won’t give up

Toro-you stole the words right out of my mouth (goes corrupted)

BOTH 3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll add more plot
Sorry mate, but not gonna lie. This looks very convoluted and too straightforward at the same time, there's barely any emotion in how they speak and I don't know what's going on. Pacing is way too quick for me to catch on and there's no build-up for events.

Also, the action scenes are incredibly lacking. Like, very, very lacking. The battles end way too quickly and I don't see any battle choreography whatsoever, just random moves strapped on together for a battle.
Episode14:semifinals pt.1UnhappyTitan lands in attack mode and chases after warrior)

Toro-(crosses arms and smirks)no more mercy

Willy-Nani

Corrupted toro-end this battle Titan godly quasar

(Titan smashes into warrior )

Willy-....... Warrior you’ve been broken rah, I’ll get my revenge

Toro-huh WHAT HAPPENED TO WARRIOR

Willy-you broke it (runs away)

*at the training room*

Toro POV-so the semi finals are Damion,Aiga,Dena,me

(Damion walks in)

Damion-May I help you train

Toro-sure

Damion-my goal is to beat Aiga

Toro-nobody asked

Damion-you’ll be fun

Both-321 go shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Devil repeatedly burst Titan over and over again)

Hanami-the semifinals are about to begin

Aiga-my only threat is Damion

Damion-if I beat Aiga I’d become the champion

Hanami-the match ups are Damion vs Aiga & dean vs toro

Hanami-let’s start the first battle

Damion-Aiga I’m coming for your title

Aiga-you could only dream

Ref-this will be a 3 point round

Aiga and Damion- THREE TWO ONE GO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Achilles hits the wall and swoops down devil dodges Achilles hits the wall over and over again devil dodges over and over again six blades!)

(Achilles jumps up devil dodges Achilles makes a contact with the stadium)( devil charges right at Achilles)

Damion:BLACK HOLE

Aiga-nani

(Achilles breaks)

Crowd-...

Damion-I’m the Champion I’m the king of BEYBLADE

Aiga- next time I will defeat you

Toro-Damion is to strong I’ll be the one to beat him.
Ok, "better but not the best" -Hollowmind8, 14/12/2021
For this reason, I'll re-write your 1st chapter. I'm not showing off or anything like that, just giving you an example to follow. (Sidenote: Using script because I don't want a 3 pages long chapter with full detailed stuff lol) Carma___bigbang
Here it is, you can always use it as help. (I normally like helping others with smoothing out writing, I'm an irl support character lol)
I’ll make a whole new version of this

It’ll be called BEYBLADE burst bang

Read BEYBLADE burst bang I put my heart into its way better then this

Pls for meh
I’m trying this again

Episode-15 dena vs toro
(At helicopter)

Aiga-it was nice meeting you all

Toro-hey aiga

Aiga-hmm

Toro-I’ll best Damion for you (gives big smile)

Damion-you can try

Toro-grrrrrrrr ill beat you and avenge kai and aiga

Dena-you say that yet you haven’t beat me

Toro-oh yeah sorry

Mike-damion grrrr

Damion-what amateur who can’t even stay in the first three rounds

Mike-toro or dena will destroy devil

(Damion is gone)

Mike-uhhhh HEY YOU EVEN HEAR ME

(Cafeteria)

Toro-damion will be destroyed

Mike-toro Damion wants me

Toro-just go (Aura corrupts)

Mike-o-ok

(At field)

(Damion creeps behind mike)

Damion-BOO

Mike-AHHH MOMMY!!

Damion-really mommy?

Mike-(looks embarrassed)

Damion-battle me baka

Both-three two one go shoot!!

(Midas breaks in a single hit)

Mike-.....Midas......

(At the tournament stadium)

Toro and dena-I’ll beat you

Ref-321 go shoot

(Titan lands and takes center and death smacks it around the stadium)(titans abyss shoots out deaths hits it back at titan)(titan and the abyss swarm death then hit death from both angles)(death gets hit over and over again but seems to be holding spin)(titan let’s the abyss attack and goes in a circle around them)(hits death and launches it upwards)

(Deaths blades go four bladed mode)(the abyss gets shot up and hits death out the stadium with a mini dagger)(death goes flying towards dena)
(Toro catches and hands death to dena)

Both-321 go shoot!!

(Titan tanks the hits)(death changes to balance mode stanima /attack)(deaths finally swoops down)(the abyss shoots out and takes the hit for titan)(deaths tip scrapes and jumps up and crashes onto titan)(then titan clicks two times and the layer makes contact with the stadium floor and it rings out)

Both-321 go shoot

(Death slams into titan ands titan doesn’t budge not even a bit then death hits the wall over and over again because titan keeps dodging)(titan goes for the attack)(they collide and go so fast they travel around the whole stadium faster than you can say hamburger)(death hits the walls and enters its best mode)(and goes down with a extreme burst of energy)(titan does the same exact thing)

Dena- NOW DEATH BLOSSOM SUPERNOVA!!!!

Toro- NOW TITAN GODLY SUPERNOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DEATH SENDS TITAN FLYING OUT OF BOUNDS)(BUT RIGHT BEFORE IT HITS THE GROUND DEATH BURST)

Damion in the crowd-I will finish you next round

Toro-(yells out) NO I WILL BAKA

Gwyn- the eclipse training is starting right

Wakiya- yup

(Side note-the training is until episode twenty were the battle takes place in the ultimate arena)
Episode 16-the legends test

(They all go to wak I yas spaceship)

Xander-hey you guys

Toro-it’s xander!!!! He’s so cool

Damion-I wanna battle all the legends

Xander-you are gonna battle me and gwyn

Toro-us a team?!

Damion-idc I’m happy if a burst everyone

Gwyn-I need to see who did the supernova

(All launch)

(Xcalibur does a rush launch and has two swords now and they pop out)(titan tanks the hits)

Toro-tanked barrier!

Xander-hunter saber!

(They collide and titan goes flying)

(Genesis one shots devil)

Damion-I’m the champion though how Did I lose that

Gwyn-I’ll take on you guys

Willy-Toro!!!!

Toro- huh WAIT WILLY

Willy-I FOUND OUT WHATS HAPPENING!!

toro-ok but first wanna help us battle gwyn?

Willy-sure with my new bey blessing warrior

Everyone-321 go shoot

(Genesis burst them all in one hit)

Gwyn-did you guys even launch?

Damion-(walks away And finds dante with his sparking bey)Oi dante!!

Dante- oh what

Damion -battle me

Both-321 go shoot

Dante-dragon shoot!!!!!!!

Damion-cruel launch!!

(Dragon burst)(leader board pops up Damion sees he’s number one legend out of all of them)

Damion- gwyn a other test

Gwyn-sure

Both-3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!

(Genesis gets hit two the wall and devil pushes it against wall)(devil gets hit by genesis and launches it out the stadium)

BotH-321 go shoot!!!!!

(Devil goes for center but genesis takes it and devil launches it out the stadium
Episode 17- big step phi vs mike pt 1

[mikes house]

(Mike making new bey)

Mike-sorry midas but I don’t need you anymore

Midas-I understand but make me to a stronger bey

Mike-I promise

Mike it’s done (shines) lunar magician

(Runs out side)

???-321 go shoot Dead break

Mike-phi I made a new bey

Phi-(perfect phenix glows) let’s battle

Both-321 go shoot!(mike does a side flip lands and spins then launches)(phi does his Cho ze tsu launch)

(Magician takes the center)(Phoenix goes for the hit)(magician avoids