[Fan Fiction]  BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!!

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:19 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: dude thats hilarious i think you are gonna get that in the next chapter...

oh yeah XD

lol. also i will release the next chapter tomorrow...
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:23 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh yeah XD

lol. also i will release the next chapter tomorrow...

Nice
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:23 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol. also i will release the next chapter tomorrow...

Nice

yeah so here https://www.youtube.com/user/ChallengeAcceptedInc use that to keep your mind off it for i while
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: When will the chapter be released

at say 10:00 tomorrow
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:41 AM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: When will the chapter be released

at say 10:00 tomorrow

ok
Chapter 10: funnest sleepover!

At ein 1s house… “wait, if were twins. Whos the oldest?” ein 2 said. “I’m obviously the oldest!” ein 1 said. “no! I am!” ein 2 said. “when were you born!?” ein 2 asked. “march 3!” ein 1 said. “same. What time were you born!” ein 2 asked. “9:30!” ein 1 said. “oh no! IM 9:29!” ein 2 said. “HA!” ein 1 said. “shut up!” ein 2 said. After eating they went to there rooms. In the night, when no one was looking ein one went to aphmaus room… “psst, aphmau. You awake?”ein 1 whispered. aphmau wakes up and says “what are u doing ein!” aphmau whispered. “shhh! You’ll wake them up!”ein 1 whispered. “well then explain to me why your in here!” aphmau whispered. “ok, so I came in here to talk to you. I feel a little home sick, I haven’t seen my family in a months now, and now I cant go back cuz I be punished after I ran away… I don’t know what to do….” Ein 1 said. “ohh. Well I cant really help you with that, but I can tell you that you have to try to stay happy no matter what...” aphmau said. “ok, ill try that…” ein 1 says. The door slams open and aphmau shoves ein 1 in her closet. “whats going on in here?” ein 2 says. “ein get out of my room!” aphmau said. “hush up! I know your hiding something?” ein 2 said and started looking through aphmaus room. “hey! Don’t look through my stuff!” ein 2 gives up and says “fine. Seems theres nothing here…

sorry it came out late. did you like it?
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 10: funnest sleepover!

At ein 1s house… “wait, if were twins. Whos the oldest?” ein 2 said. “I’m obviously the oldest!” ein 1 said. “no! I am!” ein 2 said. “when were you born!?” ein 2 asked. “march 3!” ein 1 said. “same. What time were you born!” ein 2 asked. “9:30!” ein 1 said. “oh no! IM 9:29!” ein 2 said. “HA!” ein 1 said. “shut up!” ein 2 said. After eating they went to there rooms. In the night, when no one was looking ein one went to aphmaus room… “psst, aphmau. You awake?”ein 1 whispered. aphmau wakes up and says “what are u doing ein!” aphmau whispered. “shhh! You’ll wake them up!”ein 1 whispered. “well then explain to me why your in here!” aphmau whispered. “ok, so I came in here to talk to you. I feel a little home sick, I haven’t seen my family in a months now, and now I cant go back cuz I be punished after I ran away… I don’t know what to do….” Ein 1 said. “ohh. Well I cant really help you with that, but I can tell you that you have to try to stay happy no matter what...” aphmau said. “ok, ill try that…” ein 1 says. The door slams open and aphmau shoves ein 1 in her closet. “whats going on in here?” ein 2 says. “ein get out of my room!” aphmau said. “hush up! I know your hiding something?” ein 2 said and started looking through aphmaus room. “hey! Don’t look through my stuff!” ein 2 gives up and says “fine. Seems theres nothing here…

that was great.
Fun fact: Ein 2 is the more annoying one the Ein 1.
Fun fact 2: Ryuzi was actually in the middle of the night training and rampaging lol
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:34 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: Chapter 10: funnest sleepover!

At ein 1s house… “wait, if were twins. Whos the oldest?” ein 2 said. “I’m obviously the oldest!” ein 1 said. “no! I am!” ein 2 said. “when were you born!?” ein 2 asked. “march 3!” ein 1 said. “same. What time were you born!” ein 2 asked. “9:30!” ein 1 said. “oh no! IM 9:29!” ein 2 said. “HA!” ein 1 said. “shut up!” ein 2 said. After eating they went to there rooms. In the night, when no one was looking ein one went to aphmaus room… “psst, aphmau. You awake?”ein 1 whispered. aphmau wakes up and says “what are u doing ein!” aphmau whispered. “shhh! You’ll wake them up!”ein 1 whispered. “well then explain to me why your in here!” aphmau whispered. “ok, so I came in here to talk to you. I feel a little home sick, I haven’t seen my family in a months now, and now I cant go back cuz I be punished after I ran away… I don’t know what to do….” Ein 1 said. “ohh. Well I cant really help you with that, but I can tell you that you have to try to stay happy no matter what...” aphmau said. “ok, ill try that…” ein 1 says. The door slams open and aphmau shoves ein 1 in her closet. “whats going on in here?” ein 2 says. “ein get out of my room!”  aphmau said. “hush up! I know your hiding something?” ein 2 said and started looking through aphmaus room. “hey! Don’t look through my stuff!” ein 2 gives up and says “fine. Seems theres nothing here…

that was great.
Fun fact:  Ein 2 is the more annoying one the Ein 1.
Fun fact 2: Ryuzi was actually in the middle of the night training and rampaging lol

lol thanks! im glad you like it!
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup that is right

since its friday im gonna do one more chapter...
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:42 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup that is right

since its friday im gonna do one more chapter...

ok. Probally my favorite chapter was the one when Ryuzi and Ein fighthing and shouting. It kinda reminds me of how much rivalry Drum and Aiga have.
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:42 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: since its friday im gonna do one more chapter...

ok. Probally my favorite chapter was the one when Ryuzi and Ein fighthing and shouting. It kinda reminds me of how much rivalry Drum and Aiga have.

cool dude! i cant decide since i made the chapters...
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok. Probally my favorite chapter was the one when Ryuzi and Ein fighthing and shouting. It kinda reminds me of how much rivalry Drum and Aiga have.

cool dude! i cant decide since i made the chapters...

lol
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: cool dude! i cant decide since i made the chapters...

lol

lol

me + doughnuts + soda + happy leo
Hello people

Darn I started reading this too slow the team is filled up :<
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:47 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol

lol

me + doughnuts + soda + happy leo

lol
(Oct. 30, 2020  6:10 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Hello people
Hello
(Oct. 30, 2020  6:10 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Hello people

hello, how can i help ya?
Not really in anyway

nice series though
How many teams will there be in the tournament?
I have a character if you can add it
(Oct. 30, 2020  6:12 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: Not really in anyway

nice series though

thanks!

(Oct. 30, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How many teams will there be in the tournament?

um i haven't decided yet but you will know soon...
(Oct. 30, 2020  6:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:

nice series though

thanks!

np

nice series though

thanks!

(Oct. 30, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: How many teams will there be in the tournament?

ok.

nice series though

thanks!

Can I add a character request?