[Fan Fiction]  A Beyblade’s Bizarre Adventure Saga (Valkyrie Tendency Ongoing)

If it ever gets to Stardust Crusaders. Will Hermit Purple + Hamon be in this story as Bey Spirit + Bit Beast?
(Jun. 07, 2020  4:50 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: If it ever gets to Stardust Crusaders. Will Hermit Purple + Hamon be in this story as Bey Spirit + Bit Beast?

You will have to find out when we get to that point.
Chapter 8: The Blading Successor
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:11 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: i need to see the final battle soon

I’ve been having trouble writing with passion lately (I guess you could call it writer’s block but I wouldn’t). Hopefully it goes away soon, which I am sure it will.
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:11 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: i need to see the final battle soon

I’ve been having trouble writing with passion lately (I guess you could call it writer’s block but I wouldn’t). Hopefully it goes away soon, which I am sure it will.
Its ok mate, we all go through the same thing. Anyways, excited for the episode
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:54 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: can u make it before september???

It won’t be that long for sure. I say a week’s wait until it comes out.
YES, I NEED THE FINAL FIGHT

edit: will there be an episode 10?
(Jun. 26, 2020  9:57 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: YES, I NEED THE FINAL FIGHT

edit: will there be an episode 10?

Yes, there will be a chapter 10 since I split up what was originally episode 4 into two chapters.
I like the story so far keep up the good work
Chapter 9 will be done soon. Until then, here is a drawing of Valt from Part 1 of ABBA:
[Image: 471kjz.jpg]
Chapter 9: Ultimate Battle! Valt & Shu

Good chapter! Although, it’s actually Naoki, not Naomi lol
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:50 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Good chapter! Although, it’s actually Naoki, not Naomi lol

Oh shoot! Let me fix that real quick.

Edit: Fixed it.
May i request a character
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: May i request a character

Probably not. This is a crossover between two anime series, I don't think an OC would fit in anywhere.
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: May i request a character

Probably not. This is a crossover between two anime series, I don't think an OC would fit in anywhere.

My character makes sense in this fanfic
(Im not using shun kurenai in this fanfic)
I made a new character btw
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: May i request a character

If you were to request an OC, I would want a character like that for something like part 6 or above of this fan fic. Otherwise I am not taking any characters.
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:47 PM)kai edits Wrote: May i request a character

If you were to request an OC, I would want a character like that for something like part 6 or above of this fan fic. Otherwise I am not taking any characters.

Ok I'm fine with the wait my character is
Akira brando
Bey helios maiden
Gender female
Sex bisexual
Personally:just like dio but more cruel
Special moves maiden upper,maiden drain,maiden big bang,maiden experience,maiden counter,helios big bang burst stream.

Backstory
After dio dies the daughter of dio akira finds out what happened to her father. She plans the kill everybody in her way.

Also maiden experience is the move that stops time.
She also make that wryyy sound that dio does she also a half vampire.
Gimmick:spin steal,infinite lock,stop time
Parts
Helios maiden jerk' ultimate reboot xtend dash
Jerk' is the better version of jerk
Ultimate reboot xtend dash is the most powerful form of ultimate reboot. Dash is the tip has more rubber not be confused by the dash drivers in real life.
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  4:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you were to request an OC, I would want a character like that for something like part 6 or above of this fan fic. Otherwise I am not taking any characters.

Ok I'm fine with the wait my character is
Akira brando
Bey helios maiden
Gender female
Sex bisexual
Special moves maiden upper,maiden drain,maiden big bang,maiden experience,maiden counter,helios big bang burst stream.

Backstory
After dio dies the daughter of dio akira finds out what happened to her father. She plans the kill everybody in her way.

Parts
Ultimate reboot xtend dash is the most powerful form of ultimate reboot. Dash is the tip has more rubber not be confused by the dash drivers in real life.

This character might actually work for a part 6 character. I’ll consider adding them when that time comes. Although you have to keep in mind I’ll have to change certain things such as the last name as Dio doesn’t exist in this fan fic and is instead Shu Kurenai.
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: Ok I'm fine with the wait my character is
Akira brando
Bey helios maiden
Gender female
Sex bisexual

Backstory

Parts

This character might actually work for a part 6 character. I’ll consider adding them when that time comes. Although you have to keep in mind I’ll have to change certain things such as the last name as Dio doesn’t exist in this fan fic and is instead Shu Kurenai.
Why shu 
Is it shun kurenai?
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:03 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This character might actually work for a part 6 character. I’ll consider adding them when that time comes. Although you have to keep in mind I’ll have to change certain things such as the last name as Dio doesn’t exist in this fan fic and is instead Shu Kurenai.
Why shu 
Is it shun kurenai?
No. It is Shu Kurenai. Hate to break it to ya, but the fan fiction writers here aren’t going to idolize your OCs.
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:03 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  5:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This character might actually work for a part 6 character. I’ll consider adding them when that time comes. Although you have to keep in mind I’ll have to change certain things such as the last name as Dio doesn’t exist in this fan fic and is instead Shu Kurenai.
Why shu 
Is it shun kurenai?

His name in this fan fic is Shu Kurenai. He in this crossover universe is the role of Dio. My fan fic is a crossover of Beyblade Burst and JoJo. Your character would have to have the name Akira Kurenai because Dio Brando never existed in this fan fiction as Shu Kurenai took that role on because this is a crossover fan fic.