[Fan Fiction]  A Beyblade’s Bizarre Adventure Saga (Valkyrie Tendency Ongoing)

A Beyblade’s Bizarre Adventure

Part 1 Summary
Part 2 Summary:
The Story
This will likely be worked on less than Ugen’s story, since these chapters will be very long. Expect a chapter maybe every couple weeks, just do not quote me on that.
I don’t think it’s a good idea to post a story without a story. That’s like giving someone a BEYBLADE without the BEYBLADE.
(Mar. 13, 2020  1:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t think it’s a good idea to post a story without a story. That’s like giving someone a BEYBLADE without the BEYBLADE.

I saw DeltaZakuro do it, so I figured it was allowed. Plus it’s only gonna be a couple of weeks before I post the first chapter.
(Mar. 13, 2020  1:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  1:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I don’t think it’s a good idea to post a story without a story. That’s like giving someone a BEYBLADE without the BEYBLADE.

I saw DeltaZakuro do it, so I figured it was allowed. Plus it’s only gonna be a couple of weeks before I post the first chapter.

Yeah, a couple weeks is a bit much. Make sure you have one chapter ready before posting any sort of story.
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  1:56 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I saw DeltaZakuro do it, so I figured it was allowed. Plus it’s only gonna be a couple of weeks before I post the first chapter.

Yeah, a couple weeks is a bit much. Make sure you have one chapter ready before posting any sort of story.

I mean, ok. It’s just that these chapters are going to be pretty long.
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:17 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, a couple weeks is a bit much. Make sure you have one chapter ready before posting any sort of story.

I mean, ok. It’s just that these chapters are going to be pretty long.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Don’t post a story thread without a chapter. Your post was completely irrelevant.
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:17 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I mean, ok. It’s just that these chapters are going to be pretty long.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Don’t post a story thread without a chapter. Your post was completely irrelevant.

I am one to follow the rules, and there are no rules saying my fan fiction has to be posted right now. Let’s not continue this discussion anymore, and just wait. There is content in the post so it is not spam of any kind.
you know i can actually see this as an actual anime lol

but jokes aside im looking forward to this
Chapter 1: Shu the Antagonizer

BuilderROB, that was really good! I’m excited for more! Keep up the great work! 👍
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: BuilderROB, that was really good! I’m excited for more! Keep up the great work! 👍

Thanks! The only issue is these take a couple weeks to write, but I will try to get the next chapter out relatively soon.
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:20 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: BuilderROB, that was really good! I’m excited for more! Keep up the great work! 👍

Thanks! The only issue is these take a couple weeks to write, but I will try to get the next chapter out relatively soon.
Take your time, it’s not like we’re going any where (because we can’t :()
Nice story

I originally think Shu is a cool character in BEYBLADE, but in this story he is the opposite. Question, will valt get Valkyrie in the story, and if he does, will there be other characters like Xander or Lui? Is the Spriggan in that story the pre dual layer one or another one like lord spriggan. Looking forward for the next chapter

(Mar. 27, 2020  2:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Chapter 1: Shu the Antagonizer

(Mar. 27, 2020  6:06 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Nice story

I originally think Shu is a cool character in BEYBLADE, but in this story he is the opposite. Question, will valt get Valkyrie in the story, and if he does, will there be other characters like Xander or Lui? Is the Spriggan in that story the pre dual layer one or another one like lord spriggan. Looking forward for the next chapter

(Mar. 27, 2020  2:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Chapter 1: Shu the Antagonizer

Valt will get Valkyrie, actually in the next chapter, and Shu currently owns Pre dual layer Spriggan. As for characters like Xander and Lui we will have to see as the story continues.
(Mar. 27, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  6:06 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Nice story

Valt will get Valkyrie, actually in the next chapter, and Shu currently owns Pre dual layer Spriggan. As for characters like Xander and Lui we will have to see as true story continues.

Thank you, excited for the next one

The chapter two will be in this thread, right
Chapter 2: A Relic from the Past

Im assuming Shu is the Dio of all this

Still tho this is incredible
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Chapter 2: A Relic from the Past

StOrY iS 👍. I ThInK tHere is something wrong with shu childhood Sense he is trying to kill everyone
Valt = Jonathan Joestar

Shu = Dio Brando

Beys = Stands?

Very Cool story can't wait for more
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:21 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Valt = Jonathan Joestar

Shu = Dio Brando

Beys = Stands?

Stands will take the form of bit beasts. Right now the Beyblades don’t have spirits/souls inside them, they’re just expertly used by the characters.
i have not even seen whatever it is but i can tell it is epic

DUDE THIS IS AMAZING best story ever if there was a way i wish you could get it published its that good

Shu = Dio Brando

Beys = Stands?

i think the beys would mean something else because stands were not in the first jojo series correct me if i am wrong but i think they are part of the masks power (if there is one) just shown a little early and shu should have a dark turbo bey and valt should have a gold turbo bey to stand for harmon
Yeah, this is incredible. It's awesome!
(Apr. 02, 2020  1:06 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: i have not even seen whatever it is but i can tell it is epic

DUDE THIS IS AMAZING best story ever if there was a way i wish you could get it published its that good

Shu = Dio Brando

Beys = Stands?

i think the beys would mean something else because stands were not in the first jojo series correct me if i am wrong but i think they are part of the masks power (if there is one) just shown a little early and shu should have a dark turbo bey and valt should have a gold turbo bey to stand for harmon

These beys are based off the very first ones, the single layers. They couldn’t have turbos if they are not GT beys. Valt will instead use some kind of power similar to hamon and send it through his Beyblade when he launches. Also you are correct stands don’t appear until part 3.

It would be SUPER cool if later on in the chapters, shu would get legend spriggan and become red eye
(Apr. 02, 2020  2:45 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:

It would be SUPER cool if later on in the chapters, shu would get legend spriggan and become red eye
yes the mask red eye wears could be like the stone mask from jojo