[Fan Design]  UnseenBurst's (Beyblade) Pixlr Editing Thread *Taking Requests*

(Aug. 21, 2021  6:45 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: [Image: 5kcqk1.jpg]

Shu Kurenai, Also, Lucha Burst I'm working on yours

Lucha Burst Sorry to ping you again but I finished Dread hades12 will love this
[Image: 5kcreh.jpg]
AMAZING!!! 😭👌

Yo, Genesis, Do you have any requests, I could probably make you an Aiga PFP.
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: [Image: 5kcqk1.jpg]

Shu Kurenai, Also, Lucha Burst I'm working on yours

Lucha Burst Sorry to ping you again but I finished Dread hades12 will love this
[Image: 5kcreh.jpg]

Oh my this is a yes, thanks
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:45 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: AMAZING!!! 😭👌

Yo, Genesis, Do you have any requests, I could probably make you an Aiga PFP.

YOOO MA, AIGA!

yeah
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:52 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yo, Genesis, Do you have any requests, I could probably make you an Aiga PFP.

YOOO MA, AIGA!

yeah

Which Achilles? Z, Cho Z, Union, or Infinite?
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  6:52 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: YOOO MA, AIGA!

yeah

Which Achilles? Z, Cho Z, Union, or Infinite?

infinite
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:04 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:03 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Which Achilles? Z, Cho Z, Union, or Infinite?

infinite

Aiga is lit

[Image: 5kcv5o.jpg]

I hope you like it Smile
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:04 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: infinite

Aiga is lit

[Image: 5kcv5o.jpg]

I hope you like it Smile

nice!! 😭👌
I LOVE IT!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!😍😍

For your next one you need to do free and valt with Vanish fafnir and Savior Valkyrie
(Aug. 21, 2021  7:35 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I LOVE IT!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!😍😍

For your next one you need to do free and valt with Vanish fafnir and Savior Valkyrie

Like this?

[Image: 5kdvoo.jpg]
can you make one that valt and rashad are together and show both of their savior valkyrie's
(Aug. 25, 2021  6:54 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: can you make one that valt and rashad are together and show both of their savior valkyrie's

I'm pretty proud of this one not gonna lie'

[Image: 5ks6st.jpg]
(Aug. 25, 2021  7:18 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  6:54 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: can you make one that valt and rashad are together and show both of their savior valkyrie's

I'm pretty proud of this one not gonna lie'

[Image: 5ks6st.jpg]

I like it
I'm still taking requests though I can only do them on Weekends so if you make a request on Monday-Thursday It won't be done till Friday Saturday or Sunday. Thanks for understanding yall!
Still open for Requests if you have any
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Still open for Requests if you have any
could you maybe do kris from deltarune with a blue fire background?
I am planning a tournament for early 2022 where players choose a random sealed starter from slingshock and play with that bey for the whole tournament and get to keep it afterwards (I have 3 of each new in packaging for the tournament). I know its a tall order but is there anyway you can put the 8 slingshock single starters in a circle with a question mark in the middle? I will use this for the cover image for the tournament. the beys are: Flame-X Diomedes D4 8 Defense-S. Iron-X Surtr S4 2 Fusion-S. Poison-X Hyrus H4 7 Survive-S. Lightning-X Istros I4 4 Accel-S. Kraken K4 11 Prevail-S. Ogre O4 1 Jaggy-S. Gargoyle G4 8 Massive-S. Balar B4 6 Spiral-S
(Nov. 25, 2021  3:41 AM)Zektor Wrote: I am planning a tournament for early 2022 where players choose a random sealed starter from slingshock and play with that bey for the whole tournament and get to keep it afterwards (I have 3 of each new in packaging for the tournament). I know its a tall order but is there anyway you can put the 8 slingshock single starters in a circle with a question mark in the middle? I will use this for the cover image for the tournament. the beys are: Flame-X Diomedes D4 8 Defense-S. Iron-X Surtr S4 2 Fusion-S. Poison-X Hyrus H4 7 Survive-S. Lightning-X Istros I4 4 Accel-S. Kraken K4 11 Prevail-S. Ogre O4 1 Jaggy-S. Gargoyle G4 8 Massive-S. Balar B4 6 Spiral-S

Alright, I should have this done by Saturday at the latest!

(Nov. 25, 2021  3:38 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:33 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Still open for Requests if you have any
could you maybe do kris from deltarune with a blue fire background?

On it.
UnseenBurst, your probably busy, but can you do all members of Team Rashad with all beys with red, purple, and normal flames
Zektor I'll work on your Request on Friday December 3rd and the latest it'll be finished by is probably Saturday maybe the Friday after.

GenesisBlader I'll try working on yours as soon as I get done with Zektor's so that should be by Next Saturday or the latest the Saturday after that one.

Dragon Blader Z I'll work on your Request as soon as I finish GenesisBlader's but the lastest is probably going to the 11th

Hopefully, yall like this scheduling and if you don't sorry because that's what I'm going by. This is really the only way I can get all yours done since three kinda came out of nowhere but don't worry I'll work on it as soon as I can.
Zektor Lookie who showed up to the party with a Special Present.
[Image: 5wklrc.jpg]
(Dec. 04, 2021  2:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor Lookie who showed up to the party with a Special Present.
[Image: 5wklrc.jpg]

Dang! Good stuff! I will use this for the next evemt for sure. Thanks unseen!
GenesisBlader I have brought True Art into this world and have answered your request.
[Image: 5woak1.jpg]

(Nov. 26, 2021  3:19 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: UnseenBurst, your probably busy, but can you do all members of Team Rashad with all beys with red, purple, and normal flames

Sorry but you can only choose One Color
(Dec. 05, 2021  3:53 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: GenesisBlader I have brought True Art into this world and have answered your request.

Ah, yes. A cultured WBO member. You should see the Deltarune edit I made in my editing thread...
(Dec. 05, 2021  3:53 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: GenesisBlader I have brought True Art into this world and have answered your request.

(Nov. 26, 2021  3:19 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: UnseenBurst, your probably busy, but can you do all members of Team Rashad with all beys with red, purple, and normal flames

Sorry but you can only choose One Color

red