[Fan Design]  Scion of the Legends (Character Contest)

Oh, cool. Time get crankin'!
*pulls out all of my OC memos and starts scribbling*
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:18 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oh, cool. Time get crankin'!
*pulls out all of my OC memos and starts scribbling*

I'm excited for your ocs, because their usually very good

I don't think anyone likes my fan fics
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If you want to compete in the Character Contest, fill out this Form:

Name:
Beyblade Name:
Beyblade Powers:
Beyblade Parts: (Every Part MUST be detailed and described)
Personality:
Apperance:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Special Moves:
Flux: (Must make a NEW flux)
Flux powers:
Flux Backstory:
Flux Moves:
Character BackStory:

I will have three winners, those who describe the character well, fill out the form completely with effort, and if the character is good enough.
Yes, I actually committed myself to coming up with a kinda creative Bey name that is actually alliterative with the owner's given name for once. Heeeere goes:

Name: Akiharu "Aki" Fujiwara

Height: 4'4 ft

Personality: Aki is a hyperactive, emotional and energetic girl who loves meeting new people and experiencing new things. She is very bubbly, friendly, and the most optimistic person you'll ever meet. Don't let the cutesy exterior fool you though; her Blading skills are no joke, even if she's not the best planner there is.
Although her Bey spins Left, Aki usually launches with her right hand, which sometimes catches others off-guard as they would probably expect a Right-Spinning opponent.
She also knows a lot about plant-based poisons somehow, which is mildly concerning.

Appearance: Aki is a petite preteen girl with a pale complexion, platinum blonde hair that she styles into a small braid sided to the left, and big, round red eyes. She usually wears a short-sleeved white jumpsuit with colorful frills on the sleeves and the legs, blue sandals with colorful stripes, and a rainbow-colored misanga on her left hand which she takes off when she washes her hands and stuff like that.

Bey name: Radiant Astrea Quint Metal 6A (Sparking Layer System/ Left-Spin Attack Type)

Bey Powers: If you mean Special powers, then none. If you mean gimmicks, they're explained below.

Bey Parts:
Sparking Chip - Astrea: Astrea is a left-spinning Sparking Chip shaped distinctly like a flower to represent the Layer's namesake: Astraea, the Greek virgin goddess of justice, innocence, purity and precision. The chip core is silver, and the flower shape is a bright purple color.
Ring - Radiant: Radiant is a left-spinning ring that features six blades that somewhat resemble the protrusions on the Variant Ring as the contact points, three of which are bigger and made of rubber to increase recoil and by proxy, Attack potential. The Ring also features metal on the smaller three blades, which increases its weight and therefore grants it better resistance to the recoil resulting from the opponent's and its own attacks. The Ring is mainly light pink, the rubber is dark purple and the metal is silver.
Chassis - 6A: 6A, or 6-Attack, is a left-spinning Double Chassis that is nearly identical to the Radiant Ring, except that the chassis is entirely made of rubber and therefore can, at lower speed, Spin-Equalize with a right-spinning opponent of higher speed, but that has a rather small chance of actually occuring when the 6A combination is using a high-speed Driver. The Chassis' color is primarily purple.
Driver - Quint Metal: Quint Metal is an Attack-type Driver sitting slightly lower than the standard height and featuring a rubber flat tip with six spikes protruding outwards and to the right, akin to Jolt. It also features a metallic base just above the rubber tip, which slightly increases its weight compared to other Drivers. Due to its lower height, Quint Metal grants its combination destabilization and Upper Attack potential, but the latter does not work in this case as the Radiant Ring's contact point do not curve upwards. The Driver's speed is also comparable to that of Evolution' or Xtreme', due to the somewhat soft rubber it uses. The Driver is light purple, the rubber is dark purple and the metal is silver like on the Ring.

Special Moves:
1- Radiant Flurry: Astrea's blades light up before unleashing a quick barrage of attack on the opponent without giving it any chance to respond, which usually ends up destabilizing the other Bey.
2- Stardust Slash: Astrea speeds along the stadium and builds up momentum, then collides with the opponent head-on, repeatedly striking it with the rubber blades for an explosive attack that usually ends up knocking out or Bursting the other Bey. However, on the off chance that it fails, Astrea recieves a part of the recoil and becomes vulnerable to attacks for a few seconds.
3- Shining Quint Charge: Using the rubber of its Quint Metal Driver, Astrea shoots away so fast it becomes nearly invisible for a split second, before reappearing behind its opponent and crashing into it full-on.
4- Radiant Illusion: Astrea strikes the opponent repeatedly with steadily increasing speed, producing an afterimage of itself with every attack, which all fade as it delivers the final blow.

Flux: Crimson Flux/Turbo

Flux Powers: Allows Astrea to partially control the forces of gravity around it and nearby objects, which means it can control its movement to some extent, and even manipulate the movements of other objects.

Flux Backstory: Aki discovered her Crimson Turbo at first when she was battling a friend in a desolate area of the town, when a nearby building started to collapse on them. Driven by fear and the will to save herself and her friend, Aki unknowingly activated the Crimson Turbo which manifested as a red barrier around Astrea, pushing the building back. It usually only reacts to and is based on intense emotions, but she's been trying to control it better.

Flux Moves (and the emotion that triggers each one):
1- Crimson Radiance (Joy): Astrea's blades glow red and it gains the ability to move almost as fast as light due to the reduced gravitational resistance it faces, which significantly increases its attack power. The drawback is it suffers from even more recoil from its attacks, though.
2- Crimson Counter (Shock/Fear): Astrea creates a small red gravity barrier around itself for some time, which repels any Bey that comes close to it and even slows them down sometimes.
3- Crimson Press (Anger): This one is really rare and risky, and Aki hasn't used it even once (and might never do, depends on the circumstances of the story.) Astrea attacks the opponent's Bey, concentrating tremendous gravitation force on its Energy Layer, which either results in it Bursting in an explosion of red light or even breaking when the impact is hard enough.

Character Backstory: Aki is just a normal elementary schooler with the typically ambitious dream of becoming a professional Blader and making a name for herself around the world. She like going on adventures and meeting 'cool Bladers' as she calls them, and likes it even more when she can make new friends along the way. She is also part of the Botany Club in her school and loves her small plants dearly.

(You can cancel out the Flux Moves if they're unbalanced; I'm not the best with Special Powers so I'm not sure if they work well.)
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:44 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:54 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If you want to compete in the Character Contest, fill out this Form:

Name:
Beyblade Name:
Beyblade Powers:
Personality:
Apperance:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Special Moves:
Flux powers:
Flux Backstory:
Flux Moves:
Character BackStory:

I will have three winners, those who describe the character well, fill out the form completely with effort, and if the character is good enough.
Yes, I actually committed myself to coming up with a kinda creative Bey name that is actually alliterative with the owner's given name for once. Heeeere goes:

Personality: Aki is a hyperactive, emotional and energetic girl who loves meeting new people and experiencing new things. She is very bubbly, friendly, and the most optimistic person you'll ever meet. Don't let the cutesy exterior fool you though; her Blading skills are no joke, even if she's not the best planner there is.
Although her Bey spins Left, Aki usually launches with her right hand, which sometimes catches others off-guard as they would probably expect a Right-Spinning opponent.
She also knows a lot about plant-based poisons somehow, which is mildly concerning.

Appearance: Aki is a petite preteen girl with a pale complexion, platinum blonde hair that she styles into a small braid sided to the left, and big, round red eyes. She usually wears a short-sleeved white jumpsuit with colorful frills on the sleeves and the legs, blue sandals with colorful stripes, and a rainbow-colored misanga on her left hand which she takes off when she washes her hands and stuff like that.

Bey name: Radiant Astrea Quint Metal 6A (Sparking Layer System/ Left-Spin Attack Type)

Bey Powers: If you mean Special powers, then none. If you mean gimmicks, they're explained below.

Bey Parts:
Sparking Chip - Astrea: Astrea is a left-spinning Sparking Chip shaped distinctly like a flower to represent the Layer's namesake: Astraea, the Greek virgin goddess of justice, innocence, purity and precision. The chip core is silver, and the flower shape is a bright purple color.
Ring - Radiant: Radiant is a left-spinning ring that features six blades that somewhat resemble the protrusions on the Variant Ring as the contact points, three of which are bigger and made of rubber to increase recoil and by proxy, Attack potential. The Ring also features metal on the smaller three blades, which increases its weight and therefore grants it better resistance to the recoil resulting from the opponent's and its own attacks. The Ring is mainly light pink, the rubber is dark purple and the metal is silver.
Chassis - 6A: 6A, or 6-Attack, is a left-spinning Double Chassis that is nearly identical to the Radiant Ring, except that the chassis is entirely made of rubber and therefore can, at lower speed, Spin-Equalize with a right-spinning opponent of higher speed, but that has a rather small chance of actually occuring when the 6A combination is using a high-speed Driver. The Chassis' color is primarily purple.
Driver - Quint Metal: Quint Metal is an Attack-type Driver sitting slightly lower than the standard height and featuring a rubber flat tip with six spikes protruding outwards and to the right, akin to Jolt. It also features a metallic base just above the rubber tip, which slightly increases its weight compared to other Drivers. Due to its lower height, Quint Metal grants its combination destabilization and Upper Attack potential, but the latter does not work in this case as the Radiant Ring's contact point do not curve upwards. The Driver's speed is also comparable to that of Evolution' or Xtreme', due to the somewhat soft rubber it uses. The Driver is light purple, the rubber is dark purple and the metal is silver like on the Ring.

Special Moves:
1- Radiant Flurry: Astrea's blades light up before unleashing a quick barrage of attack on the opponent without giving it any chance to respond, which usually ends up destabilizing the other Bey.
2- Stardust Slash: Astrea speeds along the stadium and builds up momentum, then collides with the opponent head-on, repeatedly striking it with the rubber blades for an explosive attack that usually ends up knocking out or Bursting the other Bey. However, on the off chance that it fails, Astrea recieves a part of the recoil and becomes vulnerable to attacks for a few seconds.
3- Shining Quint Charge: Using the rubber of its Quint Metal Driver, Astrea shoots away so fast it becomes nearly invisible for a split second, before reappearing behind its opponent and crashing into it full-on.
4- Radiant Illusion: Astrea strikes the opponent repeatedly with steadily increasing speed, producing an afterimage of itself with every attack, which all fade as it delivers the final blow.

Flux Powers: Allows Astrea to partially control the forces of gravity around it and nearby objects, which means it can control its movement to some extent, and even manipulate the movements of other objects.

Flux Backstory: Aki discovered her Crimson Turbo at first when she was battling a friend in a desolate area of the town, when a nearby building started to collapse on them. Driven by fear and the will to save herself and her friend, Aki unknowingly activated the Crimson Turbo which manifested as a red barrier around Astrea, pushing the building back. It usually only reacts to and is based on intense emotions, but she's been trying to control it better.

1- Crimson Radiance (Joy): Astrea's blades glow red and it gains the ability to move almost as fast as light due to the reduced gravitational resistance it faces, which significantly increases its attack power. The drawback is it suffers from even more recoil from its attacks, though.
2- Crimson Counter (Shock/Fear): Astrea creates a small red gravity barrier around itself for some time, which repels any Bey that comes close to it and even slows them down sometimes.
3- Crimson Press (Anger): This one is really rare and risky, and Aki hasn't used it even once (and might never do, depends on the circumstances of the story.) Astrea attacks the opponent's Bey, concentrating tremendous gravitation force on its Energy Layer, which either results in it Bursting in an explosion of red light or even breaking when the impact is hard enough.

Character Backstory: Aki is just a normal elementary schooler with the typically ambitious dream of becoming a professional Blader and making a name for herself around the world. She like going on adventures and meeting 'cool Bladers' as she calls them, and likes it even more when she can make new friends along the way. She is also part of the Botany Club in her school and loves her small plants dearly.

(You can cancel out the Flux Moves if they're unbalanced; I'm not the best with Special Powers so I'm not sure if they work well.)

Sorry to bother, but is this a Yugioh refrence (I’m a simple man, I see a 5Ds refrence that may be unintentional and so I ask if it is one.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry to bother, but is this a Yugioh refrence (I’m a simple man, I see a 5Ds refrence that may be unintentional and so I ask if it is one.

Dang, I totally forgot about Aki/Akiza when I wrote this lol. You can count it as one if you want.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:44 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Yes, I actually committed myself to coming up with a kinda creative Bey name that is actually alliterative with the owner's given name for once. Heeeere goes:

Bey Parts:

Special Moves:

Sorry to bother, but is this a Yugioh refrence (I’m a simple man, I see a 5Ds refrence that may be unintentional and so I ask if it is one.

(Mar. 11, 2021  6:51 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry to bother, but is this a Yugioh refrence (I’m a simple man, I see a 5Ds refrence that may be unintentional and so I ask if it is one.

Dang, I totally forgot about Aki/Akiza when I wrote this lol. You can count it as one if you want.

You wrote this with Hard work and I really like it, so you're one of the winners!
Sweet, thanks bud.
Name: Ahmed. Never says last name.
Nationality: Egyptian, formerly British
Physical Appearance: Short, caramel skin, has a black unzipped hoodie with no shirt on, and ripped jeans, when he walks into the stadium, has a mask shaped like a pharaoh's face on a sarcophagus.
3 Personality Traits: Funny, sorta like laban. when he's pissed, he becomes like free passive-aggressive, but more ominous. very smart.
Bey: Illusion Osiris 00ContinuumM Rend Gen. GT Bey. Type: N/A. Could be considered balance or defense.
Illusion: Right spin layer base. Looks like Gaia g2, single layer Odin, or beat lynx. Has a snake on one end and staff on the other. snake and staff both have metal inside of them.
Osiris: A blue per ankh. with two flaming purple eyes in the background. LR spin, tight teeth, like spriggan.
00: 00. purple recolor.
ContinuumM: A frame similar to proof, but is the size of expand. made entirely of metal, but parts are hollow to facilitate gimmick.
Rend: a blue driver. almost as tall as bullet, and shaped like an exercise ball. 2 in. in diameter.
Gen: A blue gen, similar to the one that comes on knockout Odin.

Gimmick: Illusion, ContinuumM, and Rend can all manipulate the airflow around them by using holes and etched carvings on them. the snake on illusion has none of these carbings or holes.
Moves: Osiris has six moves(ik its a lot lol).
Viper Zone: By manipulating the airflow around it, Osiris minimizes the air resistance around the stadium, allowing it to move faster and hit harder. Osiris also continually hits with illusion's metal snake. Also, the changed airflow acts like a poison, destroying all sense of his opponent's timing, as beys move quicker, spin longer, and gain more recoil from attacks in this state.
Avatar Summoning: Osiris uses airflow manipulation to create a 7 ft tall avatar of itself from the waist up made of compressed air. the avatar can attack the opponent using compressed air. this move only works when Osiris is in the center.
Eye of Horus: Osiris uses airflow to levitate upwards in a manner similar to the viper zone, however, the air is thin in a sort of stream behind Osiris, akin the tail of a comet. more air comes rushing in through that stream to replace the expelled air, shooting osiris forwards at high speeds.
The Duat: The Duat is the opposite of the viper zone, it is a field of compressed air. the duat encases the opponent, ahmed, the referee, and the stadium+beys in a half-sphere of a purple material dotted with stars and galaxies. it is a coincidence that this is similar to a domain in jujitsu kaisen. in this space, osiris can do all of the following:
-levitate/fly
-control all movement in the area
-disorient his opponent
-bend light and sound
-create air+light clones
-depending on the strength of his opponent, insta burst it
-fire air at high speeds
-both slow and strengthen the impact of attacks
-create multiple whirlwinds through backdrafts
-execute eye of horus and avatar summoning flawlessly
-create light illusions
-create air illusions

so, uh, yea, do what you want with this lol

Illiusion Breaker: Osiris flies up, creates an upside down pyranind of compressed air surrounding it(similar in color to the duat), and falls down while simultaneously releasing the air. this usually obliterates the stadium(no mater the metal, air pushes, pulls, compresses, and expands in every direction, so metal is extremely vulnerable to it, including tungsten and titanium, look it up, science)
Sandstorm: osiris's most powerful move. osiris erodes the stadium(like yu), then fires the grains of metal at its opponent, and uses it as a shield(like gaara). Ahmed only uses it when he's super pissed. like really mad.

was thinking of making a move with superheated air created using friction, but that's waaaayyyy too op.

about the whole flux thing, he don't have one. He does have a spirit link released form, where for five seconds, he controls all time and space, can created and destroy matter, and can raise the dead. if he uses this for any longer, he dies.

ahmed is beatable, but his opponent must be able to predict his moves, and use their own, much more controllable airflow, to fight back. if osiris is hit, the airflow will be disrupted, ending the move, and can create an unpredictable airflow of its own, which he/she can use to their advantage

oh and for the backstory:

His rich dad had an affair with his mother in Egypt, his dad and took him and his twin brother(as babies) back to Britain, claming to his real wife that he was a lone child that he found on the streets. His adoptive mom knew the truth tho, and abused him and his bro. their half brother, Shu Kurenai, stood up for them. shu got kicked to Japan for going to jail, and Ahmed and his bro were stuck with their indifferent dad and their horrible mom. his mom finally snapped and killed Ahmeds bro, so Ahmed killed his dad and mom, and created the illuminati, a society committed to stopping child abuse and international threats from said children. For example, he sent Phi and Hearts to therapy, and single handedly dismantled the snake pit. he retired at THIRTEEN and spends his days as the billionaire owner and captain to the Egyptian beyblade team.
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Sweet, thanks bud.

Welcome ig
wow. looking at other ppls characters, i can see im an ant compared to a human.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:21 PM)eggblader Wrote: wow. looking at other ppls characters, i can see im an ant compared to a human.

it's ok, if you spend time and think creatively, you can prob make better characters
Let’s a go I made it in (man today’s a good day to be me).
I had lots of fun writing this one.
can it be a metal fusion bey

(Follow links for bey parts looks)

Name: Kylar Shadows

Height: 5 ft. 9

Beyblade Name: Shadow legacy

Beyblade Powers:

Once it hits its peak speed it blends into the surrounding area so you can never see it coming till its to late though Kylar only uses this as a last resort

Facebolt: Wolf.

Energy Ring: Wolf. Weight: 3.1 grams. The edges of the Clear Wheel consists of 4 wolfs, one in each quarter of the energy ring, representing the body form of a wolf.

Fusion wheel: Evil. Weight 31.2 grams. Evil has a textured, bumpy, two-winged design that ends in two rounded edges.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...gAegQIARB4

Spin track: Down force 145 (DF145). Weight: 3.0 grams. DF145 has four upward wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight, are meant to push air up, increasing stamina.

Performance tip: FS (flat sharp). FS features a flat tip with a smaller, sharp tip in the center. As a result, when launched at a straight angle, the Beyblade spins on this sharp tip, with very little movement. However, when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern.

(what bey should look like when assembled. except fusion wheel is black)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAD

Personality:
Kylar always hides in the shadows and you never see him coming even in the bey stadium or wherever he will battle. However when he does speak, he speaks in a nice friendly manor and you tend to want him as a friend but you have to push through his intense demeanour. Kylar never gets angry unless some he loves has been murdered or someone touches the half of Jacks bey that Kylar always carrys for a reminder of what happens when he gets angry.

Appearance:
Kylar has a long, pale white, scar running from his temple to his chin. his nose is short and pointed. his mouth is always in an angry expressions causing his eyes to look the same giving the feeling that he is always glaring at you. Kylars hair is short on the sides and the back and the top of his head is about two centimetres long going straight up

Hair Color:
Kylars hair is a dark purple colour the same as his beys energy ring

Eye Color:
Kylar has intense blue eyes.

Special Moves:
Shadow blend: Kylars bey hits its peak spin and blends in with the environment so no can see it and the only reason Kylar knows where it is, is because he can feel where it is.
Legacy whip: This move is basically like Aigors Z whip except its twice as strong and its purple instead of blue
Wolf launch: What happens here is Shadow Legacy circles its prey and plays with it like a wolf and once it gets hungry it strikes destroying the other bey in one move

Kylars flux is a violent purple colour.

Flux powers:
Shadow legacy and Kylars flux allows them to move with great agility, they also strike like a wolf with the intention to kill

Flux Backstory:
Kylar constantly trained with his friend Jack Freebarn until one day when he was really angry because he'd had a really bad day (Will tell more in character description) and his flux came out but when he hit Jack's bey All-Star strike it broke clean in half and embedded it self in Jacks skull killing him but Kylar has told anyone but the cops when they asked him what happened.
Flux Moves:
Wolf counter: caused by boredom: what happens is Wolf changes directions quickly and lashes out at the opposing bey causing it to stop.

Wolf playtime: Caused by a sudden burst of joy from Kylar: So basically Wolf just plays with the opposing bey till it runs out of spin or he grow boreeed so he uses wolf counter.

Wolf Destruction: Caused By Kylars rage: Wolf feeds of Kylars bottomless pit of rage to power himself so far to the point where as its coming for the other bey chunks of the stadium fly out from behind him and when hits the opponents bey they tend to break PERMANTLY. this is what killed Jack if you were wondering

Character BackStory:
Kylars mum died when he was given birth so his dad raised him in a terrible, crime ridden, town till one day (The same day that Jack died) a drug dealer knocked on Their door and shot his dad square in his head. Kylar was at school at this point so the school was contacted and twelve yr old Kylar was told what had happened and he ran away. After a few hours of searching his mate Jack challenged him to a battle and if Jack won Kylar would go back to school but if Kylar won Jack would sit with him and help him get through it. so they battled and Jack died and half an hour later they cops rocked up to Kylar on his knees leaning on jacks chest and crying. right now at this point of time Kylar lives on the street in the same town as their hero of Scion of legends (Would have put name but had a mental blank soz)

Sorry if its really depressing just tell me if it is and i can change it also if his beys to powerful you can change it i you pick it but yeah thats the best i got.
it might not be good this is my first beyblade character creation and i'm still new to beyblades so i had to do alot of research to make sure its correct so yeah thanks
(Mar. 16, 2021  10:30 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: can it be a metal fusion bey

Beyblade Powers:

Once it hits its peak speed it blends into the surrounding area so you can never see it coming till its to late though Kylar only uses this as a last resort

Energy Ring: Wolf. Weight: 3.1 grams. The edges of the Clear Wheel consists of 4 wolfs, one in each quarter of the energy ring, representing the body form of a wolf.

Fusion wheel: Evil. Weight 31.2 grams. Evil has a textured, bumpy, two-winged design that ends in two rounded edges.

Spin track: Down force 145 (DF145). Weight: 3.0 grams. DF145 has four upward wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight, are meant to push air up, increasing stamina.

Performance tip: FS (flat sharp). FS features a flat tip with a smaller, sharp tip in the center. As a result, when launched at a straight angle, the Beyblade spins on this sharp tip, with very little movement. However, when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern.

Personality:
Kylar always hides in the shadows and you never see him coming even in the bey stadium or wherever he will battle. However when he does speak, he speaks in a nice friendly manor and you tend to want him as a friend but you have to push through his intense demeanour. Kylar never gets angry unless some he loves has been murdered or someone touches the half of Jacks bey that Kylar always carrys for a reminder of what happens when he gets angry.

Appearance:
Kylar has a long, pale white, scar running from his temple to his chin. his nose is short and pointed. his mouth is always in an angry expressions causing his eyes to look the same giving the feeling that he is always glaring at you. Kylars hair is short on the sides and the back and the top of his head is about two centimetres long going straight up

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Special Moves:
Shadow blend: Kylars bey hits its peak spin and blends in with the environment so no can see it and the only reason Kylar knows where it is, is because he can feel where it is.
Legacy whip: This move is basically like Aigors Z whip except its twice as strong and its purple instead of blue
Wolf launch: What happens here is Shadow Legacy circles its prey and plays with it like a wolf and once it gets hungry it strikes destroying the other bey in one move

Flux powers:
Shadow legacy and Kylars flux allows them to move with great agility, they also strike like a wolf with the intention to kill

Flux Backstory:
Kylar constantly trained with his friend Jack Freebarn until one day when he was really angry because he'd had a really bad day (Will tell more in character description) and his flux came out but when he hit Jack's bey All-Star strike it broke clean in half and embedded it self in Jacks skull killing him but Kylar has told anyone but the cops when they asked him what happened.
Flux Moves:
Wolf counter: caused by boredom: what happens is Wolf changes directions quickly and lashes out at the opposing bey causing it to stop.

Wolf playtime: Caused by a sudden burst of joy from Kylar: So basically Wolf just plays with the opposing bey till it runs out of spin or he grow boreeed so he uses wolf counter.

Wolf Destruction: Caused By Kylars rage: Wolf feeds of Kylars bottomless pit of rage to power himself so far to the point where as its coming for the other bey chunks of the stadium fly out from behind him and when hits the opponents bey they tend to break PERMANTLY. this is what killed Jack if you were wondering

Character BackStory:
Kylars mum died when he was given birth so his dad raised him in a terrible, crime ridden, town till one day (The same day that Jack died) a drug dealer knocked on Their door and shot his dad square in his head. Kylar was at school at this point so the school was contacted and twelve yr old Kylar was told what had happened and he ran away. After a few hours of searching his mate Jack challenged him to a battle and if Jack won Kylar would go back to school but if Kylar won Jack would sit with him and help him get through it. so they battled and Jack died and half an hour later they cops rocked up to Kylar on his knees leaning on jacks chest and crying. right now at this point of time Kylar lives on the street in the same town as their hero of Scion of legends (Would have put name but had a mental blank soz)

Sorry if its really depressing just tell me if it is and i can change it also if his beys to powerful you can change it i you pick it but yeah thats the best i got.
it might not be good this is my first beyblade character creation and i'm still new to beyblades so i had to do alot of research to make sure its correct so yeah thanks

It can be a mfb bey (Mine has one)
(Mar. 15, 2021  8:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When is part 2 happening?

Beyblade Powers:

Personality:

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Special Moves:

Flux powers:

Flux Backstory:
Flux Moves:

Character BackStory:

(Mar. 16, 2021  3:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Beyblade Powers:

Personality:

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Special Moves:

Flux powers:

Flux Backstory:
Flux Moves:

Character BackStory:

Yes it can be. By the way I really like these characters, but I'll tell you guys if you win or not afterwards when I'm done with this stupid shcool essay

By the way, I added chapter one of the scion of the legends in fan fiction thread
(Mar. 16, 2021  3:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: SSJBDokucan it be a metal fusion bey

Beyblade Powers:

Personality:

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Special Moves:

Flux powers:

Flux Backstory:
Flux Moves:

Wolf Destruction: Caused By Kylars rage: Wolf feeds of Kylars bottomless pit of rage to power himself so far to the point where as its coming for the other bey chunks of the stadium fly out from behind him and when hits the opponents bey they tend to break PERMANTLY.  this is what killed Jack if you were wondering

Character BackStory:

thanks
Name: fenrif
Height: 4 ft 6 1n
Beyblade Name: ferret
Beyblade Powers: flames of furry, resonance
Beyblade Parts: (Every Part MUST be detailed and described) not at the moment just the names
Personality: a more shy version of free
appearance: red hoodie with a blue jacket over it, light red sweats and blue boots with a yellow streak in the middle.
Hair Color: blue hair with a red streak (kind of like free but with blue instead of yellow)
Eye Color: redish purple
Special Moves: burning rage, flamesurge, glacier hold, icicle crash
Flux: (Must make a NEW flux) surge flux
Flux powers: goes into a cloud of fire and ice and rushes into the oposing bey and sends it flying and during this state resonance is at full power
Flux Backstory: when fenrif mastered the power of ferret he burst into this stage
Flux Moves: flamesurge, glacier hold
Character Back Story: ?
What is Fafnirs final evolution called
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:00 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: What is Fafnirs final evolution called

Doesn’t have one yet.
okay thanks for telling me

check out my fan fiction chapter one coming out soon

anyone have a name for my main characters best friend
Name: Ryujikkizi Kadamaziki
Height: 6'3'
Beyblade Name: Divine Xalborrag
Beyblade Powers: Avatar destruction, teleportation, destructive powers, thunder, element control
Face Bolt: A Savage Blue Dragon's image
Fusion Wheel: Five heads (two more than L Drago's) each with the shape of a Blue Divine Dragon's Head, with two modes, Savage and Divinity Mode. Savage Modes fuses the Energy Ring and Fusion Wheel, creating destructive energy.
Energy Ring: 4D Metal Wheel, Xalborrag replaces the Energy Ring as well. Each of the three wings end in a sharp point that provides intense Smash Attack in either spin direction. In addition to this, along each wing there are six indents of varying sizes that provide Spike Attack which works in tandem with the sharp Smash Attack points on the ends of each wing. While Xalborrag' attack power is high, it does suffer from huge amounts of recoil, due to its aggressive design.

Performance Tip: It can manually change between three different Performance Tips which will change its performance: "Flat" for Attack, "Wide Ball" for Defense, and "Sharp" for Stamina. This grants Delta Drive versatility as the tip can be changed in between battles - however, this versatility is rendered useless due to the fact that all the available tips have been outclassed by later Performance Tips in their respective uses. Furthermore, Delta Drive is known to wobble during battle, reducing stability and stamina
Personality: Destructive, Ruthless, Strong-willed, egoist, and ambitious
Appearance: White Cloak, Dragon Crown shaped like Ryuga's, battered blue shirt, with red trousers
Hair Color: dark blue,
Eye Color: green
Special Moves: Divine Descent, Dragon Emperor Death Strike, Dragon Emperor Shattering Windstorm, Dragon Emperor Savage Assault, Dragon Emperor Demolishing Demolition
Flux: (Must make a NEW flux) Divine Flux
Flux powers: Mana Domain Control (gains full control of all energy surrounding a particular area.) Recreation of Life (The Mana Domain is used to reshape the whole particular area's nature), avatar armoring (the divine flux can be used to armor Xalborrag's avatar to increase destructive attacks)
Flux Backstory: Ryujikkizi acquired the flux through hard training with Ryuga, and after several years, Ryuga gave him the Flux, as a reward of him passing the Divine Dragon's Trial which was set by Ryuga and L Drago. Ryuga then told him to go on a journey, to become the world's strongest blader and to master his flux.
Flux Moves: World Recreation (Ryujikkizi uses his flux to manipulate the energy, creates a mana domain, and recreats the whole section), Mana Dissolution (Ryujikkizi dissolutes the mana, destroying almost everything in his path.) World Creation (Different from World Recreation, Ryujikkizi uses his Dense Mana to create a miniscule world, where he controls everything). The drawback to these powerups is that if Ryujikkizi uses them too much, he might dissolve into Mana, Using one of the abilities increases fatigue. World Creation draws Mana from his Soul, which is why he barely uses the ability.
Character BackStory: His whole family was destroyed in a attack by the Forsworn, he wandered on the streets alone and Ryuga found him, trained him, and shaped him as his successor, surpassing Sakyo easily.
So when will the character contest winners be featured?
I just love how this community respects OC s and dosent take them as their own!
Announcements:
Ye, I'll have the next chapter posted in some time. I have a tight schedule, and I have to sneak in order to go on WBO. So It'll take some time. I also have another fanfic, plz wait, I have big plans for this fan fiction, and I really want to make this good. As per the Character Contest, The ones who won are:
PinkRose
6Jupiter5
@Longinox
WorldKai

There's a week or two left, I might make more ppl win, so not tight on time here.