[Fan Design]  Resin (homemade)bey

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong subforum, but I hope you guys will enjoy this :) 

Today I have finally done what 11 year old me dreamt of. I made my very own beyblade!
The one you see is just a test version (a junk pull) to see if the molds work. but it works! It's fully functional with the old beyblade parts. Blade bases and rings can be swapped out. It's made out of resin. I am going to cast a couple more and see as to what I can improve and hopefully start customizing them even further. 

Heres a video of it in action :)

https://youtu.be/z1f-xF83rS0

Resin bey (Click to View)
Moved to "Your Creations" subforum.
Another day another bey.

After the first junk pulls from the mold, I pulled another set and decided to cast another attack ring.  This time I cold casted them with iron powders and they came out pretty wel Smile.
They are magnetic and hold quite the sheen.

[Image: cr9EMFJ.jpg]

A few imperfections and they still require some cleanup but not too bad for a second try Smile
(Apr. 05, 2020  11:04 AM)Aaargh Wrote: Another day another bey.

After the first junk pulls from the mold, I pulled another set and decided to cast another attack ring.  This time I cold casted them with iron powders and they came out pretty wel Smile.
They are magnetic and hold quite the sheen.

[Image: cr9EMFJ.jpg]

A few imperfections and they still require some cleanup but not too bad for a second try Smile

I've sent you a PM