[Fan Design]  Other blader variations of beys

So I decided to make Lodin his own Variation of Rage Longinus :

[Image: JbFtYcZ.png]

Give me your thoughts on this. Should I do any other Sparking Variations? If so I will post them here and change the title of this thread.
(May. 15, 2020  5:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: So I decided to make Lodin his own Variation of Rage Longinus :

Give me your thoughts on this. Should I do any other Sparking Variations? If so I will post them here and change the title of this thread.

Fumiya's Fafnir
(May. 15, 2020  5:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Give me your thoughts on this. Should I do any other Sparking Variations? If so I will post them here and change the title of this thread.

Ken's Hazard kerbeus? (if possible).
(May. 15, 2020  5:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: So I decided to make Lodin his own Variation of Rage Longinus :

This is amazing!!! Could you perhaps do Fumiya’s Fafnir if it’s not any trouble?

This looks awesome, but maybe you should change the chip color to dark indigo, similar to the situation with rantaro and ranjiro.
You all requested the Fumiya Variant of Mirage Fafnir so here you go!

[Image: mbLSKq9.png]
You’re really good at this! I can’t even tell that it was photoshopped!
(May. 15, 2020  7:38 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: As requested by GreenK9148! Kens version of Hazard Kerbeus:

[Image: sW6gElD.png]

I would buy this over stock release of hazard. The stock ver is just TOO much green. I like the contrast of the blue and green.
(May. 15, 2020  7:38 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: As requested by GreenK9148! Kens version of Hazard Kerbeus:

[Image: sW6gElD.png]

Now this is high quality content
I would think Ken would have the shock absorbers color based off one of his puppets which is why they're blue.

I'll do other request heck I'll even do variations of beys you all think certain bladers should have (i.e. sasha owning a S bey and etc).
How about Rantaro’s version of Crash Ragnaruk? That could be cool.
(May. 15, 2020  8:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: How about Rantaro’s version of Crash Ragnaruk? That could be cool.

Alright I'll get started on it.
[Image: unknown.png]
This is a design of Zwei Longinus wit the RageLogninus chip, it's supposed to be Lui's version of Zwei Longinus

This was a random suggestion from my friend on discord.
This is if Gingka Hagane owned Heaven Pegasus lol

Another random suggestion i got.
This is Prime Apocalypse in Xcalibur's colours
(May. 15, 2020  9:42 PM)Darkhelmz Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
This is a design of Zwei Longinus wit the RageLogninus chip, it's supposed to be Lui's version of Zwei Longinus

This was a random suggestion from my friend on discord.
This is if Gingka Hagane owned Heaven Pegasus lol

Another random suggestion i got.
This is Prime Apocalypse in Xcalibur's colours

This is actually a thread for another user's custom designs. If you want to post your own, I'd suggest making a thread for it in the Your Creations sub-forum with the tag [Fan Design]. Smile
Requested by BuilderROB

[Image: rlg4Vjw.png]

(May. 15, 2020  9:51 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is actually a thread for another user's custom designs. If you want to post your own, I'd suggest making a thread for it in the Your Creations sub-forum with the tag [Fan Design]. Smile

Me and him are in the same discord together so he's fine posting in my thread (essentially he's doing the anime renders while I'm doin the products).
Fumiya's Mirage Fafnir

(May. 15, 2020  4:24 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: You all requested the Fumiya Variant of Mirage Fafnir so here you go!

[Image: mbLSKq9.png]

(May. 15, 2020  10:33 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Fumiya's Mirage Fafnir

Lol I've already done Fumiya's Mirage Fafnir

Next up! I will be doing a Buster Xcalibur recolor if Arthur Owned it before Apocalypse.
If Ginga owned Cyper Pegasus and Wing Pegasus. Also if Ryuga owned Rage Longinus. If Xander owned Buster Xcalibur. If Benkei owned Crash Ragnruk. If Kyoya owned Regulus. If Ginga’s dad owned Phoenix. If Masamune owned Unicorn. If the guy that owns Perseus owned Union Achilles.

Your designs are AMAZING. They are really good.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Helios in the colours of Salamander & Salamander in the colours of Helios

So since Hearts and Phi had to choose their beys at a young age
This is my idea of how the beys would look like if Phi chose Hades and if Hearts chose Phoenix
(May. 15, 2020  5:28 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Então, decidi fazer de Lodin a sua própria Variação da Fúria Longinus: Pense

sobre isso. Devo fazer outras variações de faísca? Em caso afirmativo, vou publicá-las aqui e alterar o título deste tópico.

Arc Bahamut Kira Hayama version

Hell Salamander Shinobu Hiryuin
How about Ghasem’s Air Knight and Kit’s Maximum Garuda? That would be interesting.