Vanish Fafnir
Savior Valkyrie
Vanish Fafnir 2

I am taking requests!

Plz rate :D
Which is your favourite?

Cyclone Ragnaruk

Dynamite Belial
Despite you Cousin being annoying this is really good!!!!!
I liked Savior Valkyrie.
Does any one know how to post our bey designs?if can please help me put some of them I just need to talk to someone😅

By the way the designs are good but did you just change the colour.sorry if it was rude
(Jul. 06, 2021  9:33 AM)Unionvictor Wrote: Does  any one know how to post our bey designs?if can please help me put some of them I just need to talk to someone😅

By the  way the designs are good but did you just change  the colour.sorry if it was rude
First. I would like to help but idk for sure how to place it, maybe copy and paste the image?

Second. Yes, he only changed the color (and they look nice btw). (cyclone and belial photos are bugged (i guess))
(Jul. 06, 2021  9:33 AM)Unionvictor Wrote: Does  any one know how to post our bey designs?if can please help me put some of them I just need to talk to someone😅

By the  way the designs are good but did you just change  the colour.sorry if it was rude

Hahaha :p Yup, just changed the colour.
Can't see Cyclone or Dynamite, but my favorite is the black Vanish. Now I want a recolor to look like that.
As PinkRose said, the last two are not visible. Vanish 2 is my favorite. The black, yellow and blue goes really well together imo.
Hmm...Could you do Roar Bahamut with the color scheme of the new Longinus (white, silver and light blue)?
Can you do roar fafnir but with the color scheme of the variant ring on variant spriggan?
Can you do Savoir Valtryek but with a all green?
Can you do a gold & green infinite Achilles
both the vanish Fafnirs are epic they are just awesome
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:13 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Can you do Savoir Valtryek but with all green?

Are you sure?'
That would look kinda strange...

(Jul. 06, 2021  3:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hmm...Could you do Roar Bahamut with the color scheme of the new Longinus (white, silver and light blue)?

Sure! Here:
[Image: kAkGlsw.jpeg]

(Jul. 06, 2021  4:01 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Can you do roar fafnir but with the color scheme of the variant ring on variant spriggan?

Okay, will try to do soon...
The colours are quite similar (red, orange, yellow) so it will take me a while
(Jul. 06, 2021  3:52 PM)GhostFox Wrote: BTW any requests?

can you do savior valkyrie, but the blade is black, rubber is white, outer of db core is white
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:03 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I liked Savior Valkyrie.

(Jul. 06, 2021  10:39 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

First. I would like to help but idk for sure how to place it, maybe copy and paste the image?

Second. Yes, he only changed the color (and they look nice btw). (cyclone and belial photos are bugged (i guess))

Thank you here is my designhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAPBEFUar1UasvmTZhK6miK17jL1AfwY/view?usp=drivesdk
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:50 AM)Unionvictor Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:03 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I liked Savior Valkyrie.

(Jul. 06, 2021  10:39 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: First. I would like to help but idk for sure how to place it, maybe copy and paste the image?

Thank you here is my design https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAPBEFU...p=drivesdk

Put a space between design and https
BTW guys, I guess this is necroposting but I just designed a 3D beyblade based on my OB (original beyblade), Aeneas. I'll probably post it here later though.
(Jul. 07, 2021  7:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:13 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Can you do Savoir Valtryek but with all green?

Are you sure?'

(Jul. 06, 2021  3:55 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hmm...Could you do Roar Bahamut with the color scheme of the new Longinus (white, silver and light blue)?

Sure! Here:

(Jul. 06, 2021  4:01 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Can you do roar fafnir but with the color scheme of the variant ring on variant spriggan?

how have you done this-? it looks like an official image- wow- i liek it vri moo0ch
(Jul. 08, 2022  1:17 PM)The Dank Memer Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  7:52 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Are you sure?'

Sure! Here:

how have you done this-? it looks like an official image- wow- i liek it vri moo0ch

Thank you so much!!!
But what I use is a secret...
Jk 😜 
I'll pm it to you
I like all of them, but that Bahamut's looking spicy 🔥🔥🔥