[Fan Design]  General Fan Design/Custom Edits Thread!

(Oct. 21, 2020  5:26 PM)Wombat Wrote: Hi everyone!

In order to cut down on the amount of clutter created by new threads being created for each new sub-type of edit, we thought it would be much better and more organized to repurpose this one into one large mega-thread where all sorts of edits created with Photoshop, GIMP, or any other image editing software can be posted.

This includes custom recolors of Beyblades/Parts, anime characters, avatars or profile pics, animated gifs, logos or images for teams or fanfiction, or just about anything else! Let your imagination run wild!

We strongly encourage the use of spoilers, especially if you are quoting someone who has posted an unspoilered image, in order to minimize the screen space and loading time taken up by all of the images being posted. You can do this by typing the following:
Code:
[spoiler] (image link goes here) [/spoiler]
and it will appear like this in your post.

I've edited a copy of this post into the OP of this thread as well, along with all of the edits that were scattered between the 13 existing threads regarding this topic. SunBlader's original post has been preserved between the following horizontal rules.

CitrusNinja3 can you merge all those Arts of mine to this thread! Thanks 👍!

Custom Beyblade/Part Edits:

Beyblade Fusion Edits:

Custom Avatars:

Beyblade GIFs

Character Cards

Custom Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Person Certificate

Team Book Covers/Signs

Other Edits
Hi everyone!

In order to cut down on the amount of clutter created by new threads being created for each new sub-type of edit, we thought it would be much better and more organized to repurpose this one into one large mega-thread where all sorts of edits created with Photoshop, GIMP, or any other image editing software can be posted.

This includes custom recolors of Beyblades/Parts, anime characters, avatars or profile pics, animated gifs, logos or images for teams or fanfiction, or just about anything else! Let your imagination run wild!

We strongly encourage the use of spoilers, especially if you are quoting someone who has posted an unspoilered image, in order to minimize the screen space and loading time taken up by all of the images being posted. You can do this by typing the following:
Code:
[spoiler] (image link goes here) [/spoiler]
and it will appear like this in your post.

I've edited a copy of this post into the OP of this thread as well, along with all of the edits that were scattered between the 13 existing threads regarding this topic. SunBlader's original post has been preserved between the following horizontal rules.
Thanks! Wombat! Really needed this!
I heard this would be a pretty important change so I've come here on my free time and I just want to clarify something: so I have a fan fiction that Im planning to post episodes for when I fully return in January. Would I post those episodes here?

Or would this be for images specifically relating to that or other things?
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I heard this would be a pretty important change so I've come here on my free time and I just want to clarify something: so I have a fan fiction that Im planning to post episodes for when I fully return in January. Would I post those episodes here?

This is for fanart
Do you mind if ya boi puts my demotivational beyblade edits here?
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:44 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I heard this would be a pretty important change so I've come here on my free time and I just want to clarify something: so I have a fan fiction that Im planning to post episodes for when I fully return in January. Would I post those episodes here?

This is for fanart

thanks, I'll keep this in mind for my custom bey edits in the future
hey so this is all are theads in one SunBlader98

[(T^T)] (THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!) [(T^T)]

oh that didnt work
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Do you mind if ya boi puts my demotivational beyblade edits here?

Go ahead
(Oct. 21, 2020  11:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2020  7:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Do you mind if ya boi puts my demotivational beyblade edits here?

Go ahead

what can i work on now?
I've got some more:
https://ibb.co/bRnfNw3
https://ibb.co/52DPGHx
https://ibb.co/b6GJ74S
(Oct. 26, 2020  3:02 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: It looks pretty fat.

cool

Eclipse Force and SunBlader98 we need to update this also i think out of all are collabs sense we started can we be called the design trio? anyways my next custom edit will be a leak for my fan fiction so ill be posting it later in there...

but i need to talk to you guys...

[Image: WMJLf0CoytvezVZjoKIbjIBz12Y5WNgrSqmXYgTy...5cEIaQQWhq]
here for the xcailbur fans
Aight not sure if this belongs here but I made a half-edit half-art (since its half art Ill post it on my personal thread) type of thing. Grabbed a Daigo png image and tried to make something out of it! 

Also half character analysis. The image is just Daigo underwater, because dreams about drowning underwater = you just be stressed and nervous (I headcanoned that hes kinda anxious sometimes, examples being his character arc concerning cheating). Still, I just wanna see how far my editing skills go :cries:

The Daigo png and school of fish png images are the only things in this edit I dont own

Here's some more:
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:52 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Aight not sure if this belongs here but I made a half-edit half-art (since its half art Ill post it on my personal thread) type of thing. Grabbed a Daigo png image and tried to make something out of it! 

Also half character analysis. The image is just Daigo underwater, because dreams about drowning underwater = you just be stressed and nervous (I headcanoned that hes kinda anxious sometimes, examples being his character arc concerning cheating). Still, I just wanna see how far my editing skills go :cries:

The Daigo png and school of fish png images are the only things in this edit I dont own

That’s actually good!
(Nov. 01, 2020  10:13 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Here's some more:

That’s better than what I can do. Incredible.
I made these-
[Image: o06XQsFEIzTtIXnzDJ6fwq6tvNafy5e3GA0XOsVR...tEHsAANb5N]

[Image: VLJwsbRRDS3OHauV5NTQE3zGmUz7uv2teF-G1md8...rr8QUVz0iU]

Anyone can use these as pfps, don't need permission, I'm cool with it.

Another one:
[Image: Wep625sgLTNDrXrZMLava45TZydmTzJ8g7c3yQFS...DQ10vFnR-7]
Ian goin to make superhero + Beyblade suggestions?
Key frame fan edit from beyblade burst sparking episode 38

Before
[Image: image0.png]
After
[Image: image0.png]
Wakiya arm is fixed where before it looks disconnected and i fix his facial expression a bit here. For anami i fix his face to look more like the design sheet.
I'm currently working on a project to post on Lego IDEAS. For those who don't know, Lego IDEAS is a website run by Lego where people can post their own Lego models, or "ideas", for other people on the site to view. If someone likes it, they'll "support" it. When an idea reaches 10000 "supporters", Lego will review it, and if it makes it through the review stage, Lego will make it an actual set! The original creator gets 10 free copies of the final product and 1% of the royalties from the set's sales. But anyway, back to the point, the idea I'm working on is a few months (at LEAST) from being complete and ready to post, but here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on:

Can anyone guess what it is?

BTW, if this post reaches 15 likes, I'll post another image.