Family Members

You can post who you live with here and you can talk about them here. (BE CIVIL WHEN TALKING ABOUT THEM)

I live with my mom, my dad and my sister (who is SO much older than me.)

I also have 3 cousins (2 of which hate me)

I used to have a grandma but she died a few weeks after my 11th birthday. (i can still taste her chocolate chip cookies.)
I have a mom and a dad.
I am the 7th child. The others 6 died.
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:06 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a mom and a dad.

That is sad

That’s really sad. My deepest condolences.

I live with my mom and dad (who made me by mistake like actually), my brother, and my Grandma (Grandpa died on my birthday so she thinks I’m cursed and essentially hates me). My cousins however treat me like a baby (they’re all literally girls).
I have my mom and dad. 4 brothers and 4 sisters
I have a large family. Two siblings, multiple grandparents as a result of failed marriages, my dad had too many brothers, and my mom had too many cousins. I can’t keep track of them all, and then my parents get frustrated when I forget one of them.
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:15 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I have a large family. Two siblings, multiple grandparents as a result of failed marriages, my dad had too many brothers, and my mom had too many cousins. I can’t keep track of them all, and then my parents get frustrated when I forget one of them.

That is crazy! Id suggest writing them down that way you dont forget them.
i have a dad, a mom, a younger sis and bro. also my grandma has like 3 siblings, and my mom has six, so i have cousins galore. my dad has a sis 2 and my dads cuz actually used to be my barber.
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:15 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I have a large family. Two siblings, multiple grandparents as a result of failed marriages, my dad had too many brothers, and my mom had too many cousins. I can’t keep track of them all, and then my parents get frustrated when I forget one of them.

That is crazy! Id suggest writing them down that way you dont forget them.

I have 3 brothers, 3 sisters, over 20 cousins, a whole lotta step-siblings and  third cousins, about four Great-Aunties, 2 Great-Uncles, and I can't remember the rest.
My family is huge....
And that's just on my Mother's side
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:44 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: That is crazy! Id suggest writing them down that way you dont forget them.

I have 3 brothers, 3 sisters, over 20 cousins, a whole lotta step-siblings and  third cousins, about four Great-Aunties, 2 Great-Uncles, and I can't remember the rest.
My family is huge....
And that's just on my Mother's side

lucky i dont think ive even met all the cousins on my moms side lol

That's Tough, Very Tough, Sorry about the losses
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:06 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a mom and a dad.
That is sad. Sorry about that. Unhappy

For your loss.