Family Guy vs Simpsons vs South Park

^ LOL

Alot of writers for FamGuy are jewish. And FamGuy does make fun of jewish people quite often(Im not just talking about the Weinstein Episode)

So I think it's a sense of laughing at yourself (well besides the cancer thing), and to be open to the fact that some people just dont see it your way.
This thread has turned into what is/isnt funny and what cartoons should/shouldnt touch
True^

This thread needs to get back to being about Family Guy vs Simpsons vs South Park.
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: ^ LOL

Alot of writers for FamGuy are jewish. And FamGuy does make fun of jewish people quite often(Im not just talking about the Weinstein Episode)

So I think it's a sense of laughing at yourself (well besides the cancer thing), and to be open to the fact that some people just dont see it your way.

yeah i agree. one time peter pretended to be a jew. he said "hello fellow HEbrews and SHEbrews" XD XD XD that part had me crackin up.
(Oct. 20, 2008  1:05 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: True^

This thread needs to get back to being about Family Guy vs Simpsons vs South Park.

Why? What this turned into is a lot more interesting than the original subject. Lips_sealed
If I change the title of the thread to something more appropriate, can we stay on this topic? Like Brad said, this is far more interesting xd
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:08 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: ^ LOL

yeah i agree. one time peter pretended to be a jew. he said "hello fellow HEbrews and SHEbrews" XD XD XD that part had me crackin up.
Oh yea! Priceless. lol xD
It just conufses me. In hebrew he is she and she is something else. I forgot Unhappy personally, its funny when they make fun of me. I can relate to kyle when his cousin came in.
Family Guy is the better out of the 3
simpsons is boring to me now and south park... when is it on?! wtf
XD This is a debate me and my friends have aaalllllll the time.

Definitely not Simpsons. It was kinda boring when it first started, then it got better and reached peak funniness and now it's really annoying.

Out of Family Guy and South Park I'd say Family Guy but that's only really because I watch it more. South Park is damn funny but I haven't watched it in a while and I think I prefer the art style of Family Guy.
South Park by far. Funny, unique, interesting and socially deep. Going on it's 13th season, nuttttttttsss

Simpsons is good, but like It lost its savor years ago.

I'm not gonna talk about how much I dislike family guy.
The simpsons is the best show
south park is some fat kids doings stupid things
and family guy is a fat retarded guy doing retarded thing with his friends

Simpsons actually comes up with funny things unlike everything else
Am I allowed to say I don't really like any of them? Because I don't.
(Oct. 05, 2008  10:35 PM)To Wrote: Futurama eats all of them. There I said it. Even the less then stellar DTV movies have been better then all three's recent life.

This is so true. In case I haven't said it. Futurama > all

(Oct. 08, 2008  7:55 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: In Futurama, I see it like this

Bender = Homer
Fry = Bart
Lola = Marge or Lisa (Not sure which one)

The main characters of Fututama and the Simpsons are quite similar, but I must say, I prefer Futurama too xd

Because fry goes around saying 'Eat my shorts', goes to school and bart goes around delivering messages to other planets after being frozen from thousands of years ago?

Also, when has bender ever said "d'oh" or homer ever stolen stuff? o.O
Futurama is very good. Definitely near the top and better than The Simpsons but I still prefer Family Guy and South Park.
south park is boring now
or maybe its just that my sense of humour has changed
but i can't even sit through an episode
(Dec. 26, 2008  8:16 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: south park is boring now
or maybe its just that my sense of humour has changed
but i can't even sit through an episode

It doesn't seem to be witty anymore. Watching the film was a bit lame imo. The warcraft episode was amazingly funny, more of that stuff would be better than just "You're a jew" "No, you're a jew DOUCHEBAG".
South Park sucks. Period. It's not funny at all. I can't freaking sit through 1 episode without changing the channel.
Family Guy is OK, some of it's funny, but lots of the jokes are retarded.
Futurama is pretty good, definitely better than Family guy and south park.
Simpsons is the best out of the lot though. I don't know why, it's just more compelling to watch. I think it's awesome.
(Dec. 28, 2008  7:18 AM)Sam Wrote: king of the hill

this, before it got awful like everything else
The Simpsons are sucking bad so rule them out cause they were ruined, family guy is good but too negative like south park but south park has meaning sorta so.......idk south park is on later so I see it less unlike family guy, meh I cant choose so Seinfeld is best
(Dec. 28, 2008  7:48 AM)savatoex Wrote: The Simpsons are sucking bad so rule them out cause they were ruined, family guy is good but too negative like south park but south park has meaning sorta so.......idk south park is on later so I see it less unlike family guy, meh I cant choose so Seinfeld is best

seinfeld has nothing to do with this it's not even a cartoon
Family Guy relies too much on random clips, they are funny, but gets annoying since it kind of misleads the plot of the episode a bit. But Family Guy can be have it's moments and deep messages. South Park is my favorite since it's episodes and jokes are like world related, like the Royal Wedding one and it is deep, especially the most recent episode. Simpsons sucks now.