Fake or real BB10?

I want to buy a BB10 stadium soon but it cots around SGD40+ which i couldnt afford unless i save my money. Should i save my money or buy a cheap but fake SGD11 bb10 satdium?

P.s. im new here, sorry if i put this thread in the wrong place i didnt know where to put this. And if anyone is selling a cheap bb10 let me know bcos i can only start buying next year.
If I where you I'd try to but some Burst products or a real BB-10
I also need a BB-10 stadium. I'm dying to get one! But here, every individual BB-10 stadium either costs more that USD $60, or we have to buy sets in order to get it, which cost around USD $100. I can't afford that much. So, I have decided that I buy a fake BB-10 stadium and to improve it's quality, I'd either buy two and insert one inside another, or I'll do some paper mache under it.
Ouu thx ill tak note abt it
You definitely want to avoid fakes. It might be cheaper but the low quality isn't worth it. A good alternative to the BB-10 is the standard burst beystadium.
(Dec. 21, 2016  1:20 PM)Kevo Wrote: You definitely want to avoid fakes. It might be cheaper but the low quality isn't worth it. A good alternative to the BB-10 is the standard burst beystadium.

I don't know why, but the burst standard stadium damages really easily. I had two matches between Dranzer V and Driger V in it, and it left two 0.5mm wide and 1mm deep and 20mm long dents. Unhappy
Just buy the galaxy Pegasus dx set. That's how I got my bb10. Here's a link. http://m.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...iid%253A13 Also this is in usd
(Dec. 21, 2016  4:54 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Just buy the galaxy Pegasus dx set. That's how I got my bb10. Here's a link. http://m.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...iid%253A13 Also this is in usd

U sure? Its 20$ sgd
Btw i bought my cheap limited editions from him but are u sure its THAT cheap?
That listing doesn't come with a stadium I don't think. Also, I think you're fine buying a fake, considering that it shouldn't break very easily. Also, if you're worried, just tape it from the inside as a kind of reinforcement.
(Dec. 21, 2016  4:54 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Just buy the galaxy Pegasus dx set. That's how I got my bb10. Here's a link. http://m.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-TAKARA-TOMY-BEY...iid%253A13 Also this is in usd

That does not include the stadium, hence the cheap price. Haha
Oh, Aha! whoops. I bought my DX set 2 years ago for 60 USD with the whole set of items. Ill remove the last post.

EDIT: I just realized i can't. XD
(Dec. 21, 2016  12:36 PM)Blader ZX Wrote: I also need a BB-10 stadium. I'm dying to get one! But here, every individual BB-10 stadium either costs more that USD $60, or we have to buy sets in order to get it, which cost around USD $100. I can't afford that much. So, I have decided that I buy a fake BB-10 stadium and to improve it's quality, I'd either buy two and insert one inside another, or I'll do some paper mache under it.

Please don't refer to it, it's wrong! Buy a Burst stadium instead. Buying a fake BB-10 is a very stupid decision. It breaks way too easily. Burst stadium can be bought and modified to make one just similar to a BB-10. I would suggest that you should better not buy that.
(Dec. 21, 2016  1:20 PM)Kevo Wrote: You definitely want to avoid fakes. It might be cheaper but the low quality isn't worth it. A good alternative to the BB-10 is the standard burst beystadium.

Yes, I'm buying that only...... I was wrong.

Yes, I'm buying that only. I was wrong.