Fairy Tail

Discuss About Fairy tail here
oh, wow, i didn't know there was a thread for this. i've only seen whats on netflix, but i still like it
I love this anime just recently finished it
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I love this anime just recently finished it

did u watch naruto
Too much filler for me
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:21 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Too much filler for me

Naruto/One Piece: loud cackling noises
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:21 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Too much filler for me

Naruto/One Piece: loud cackling noises

i watched One Piece to episode 600 and I don't remember any of it and I watched all the way though Naruto Because who hasn't
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:34 PM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Naruto/One Piece: loud cackling noises

i watched One Piece to episode 600 and I don't remember any of it and I watched all the way though Naruto Because who hasn't

[quote pid='1685460' dateline='1607625283']
I watched all the way though Naruto Because who hasn't
[/quote]

that'd be me. i watch on netflix. used to use 9anime, but i dont use illegal sites anymore
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I love this anime just recently finished it

did u watch naruto

Nope haven't watched that
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  7:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: did u watch naruto

Nope haven't watched that

watch it the first dozen eps arent good but after it , the show starts getting good. After naruto (220 eps), there's naruto shippuden, which is 500 eps. Watch it on here https://www.wcostream.com/anime/naruto. (scroll down to ep one)

You can use the same website to watch other animes. After u are done with the 220 eps, search up naruto shippuden on the search bar in the website and then scroll down watch it.

(its free)
Is fairy tale a game?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Nope haven't watched that

watch it the first dozen eps arent good but after it , the show starts getting good. After naruto (220 eps), there's naruto shippuden, which is 500 eps. Watch it on here https://www.wcostream.com/anime/naruto.  (scroll down to ep one)

You can use the same website to watch other animes. After u are done with the 220 eps, search up naruto shippuden on the search bar in the website and then scroll down watch it.  

(its free)

That's the website I usually watch anime on and I've seen clips here and there about naruto since my brother likes it.
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: watch it the first dozen eps arent good but after it , the show starts getting good. After naruto (220 eps), there's naruto shippuden, which is 500 eps. Watch it on here https://www.wcostream.com/anime/naruto.  (scroll down to ep one)

(its free)

That's the website I usually watch anime on and I've seen clips here and there about naruto since my brother likes it.

are u gonna try it?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: That's the website I usually watch anime on and I've seen clips here and there about naruto since my brother likes it.

are u gonna try it?

Yep after I finish all the other anime I stocked up. I hope it's as good as fairy tail since it's really long.
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: are u gonna try it?

Yep after I finish all the other anime I stocked up. I hope it's as good as fairy tail since it's really long.

what anime have u watched? I need some other anime to watch (im on naruto shippuden and Im watching attack on titan) so what animes do u reccomed?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:50 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yep after I finish all the other anime I stocked up. I hope it's as good as fairy tail since it's really long.

what anime have u watched? I need some other anime to watch (im on naruto shippuden and Im watching attack on titan) so what animes do u reccomed?

I'll list all the ones I can remember
Noragami 
Magi 
Fruits basket 
Black clover 
My hero academia 
Maid sama 
Charlotte 
Amagi brilliant park
Snow White with the red hair
Free iwatobi swim club (3 seasons)
Perosna 5 
Haikyuu
Dr Stone 
Btw I recommend to watch bungo stray dogs my brother loved that one especially
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:54 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: what anime have u watched? I need some other anime to watch (im on naruto shippuden and Im watching attack on titan) so what animes do u reccomed?

I'll list all the ones I can remember
Noragami 
Magi 
Fruits basket 
Black clover 
My hero academia 
Maid sama 
Charlotte 
Amagi brilliant park
Snow White with the red hair
Free iwatobi swim club (3 seasons)
Perosna 5 
Haikyuu
Dr Stone 
Btw I recommend to watch bungo stray dogs my brother loved that one especially

Nice
So I just started reading the 100 years quest, does one chapter come out every week?
(Dec. 10, 2020  8:47 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Is fairy tale a game?

No its a Anime.
(Dec. 23, 2020  8:58 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I just started reading the 100 years quest, does one chapter come out every week?

Yeah