#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League

(Jul. 14, 2021  5:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: We’re doing top 4 after Swiss right? Or just Swiss and done

I was initially going to do top 8, but of course with ten people that’s a bad idea, so yes, I’ll be taking the top four from here and making a finals tournament bracket for that.
Wait whats going on here? Is this like a pen and paper DnD style beyblade match? You this is crazy wild and definitely has me interested. Sorry if I broke immersion but this has caught my attention
(Jul. 15, 2021  4:49 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: Wait whats going on here? Is this like a pen and paper DnD style beyblade match? You this is crazy wild and definitely has me interested. Sorry if I broke immersion but this has caught my attention

Regestration is over srry
(Jul. 15, 2021  4:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2021  4:49 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote: Wait whats going on here? Is this like a pen and paper DnD style beyblade match? You this is crazy wild and definitely has me interested. Sorry if I broke immersion but this has caught my attention

Regestration is over srry
yeah I got that just wasn't very clear on how the matches were going on. How can two people battle like this. I'm not trying to join I understand its closed but I'm not sure how this is actually possible. Lol not trying to be rude just seeing what different bladers are doing
(Jul. 15, 2021  4:53 PM)LoneStarBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2021  4:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Regestration is over srry
yeah I got that just wasn't very clear on how the matches were going on. How can two people battle like this. I'm not trying to join I understand its closed but I'm not sure how this is actually possible. Lol not trying to be rude just seeing what different bladers are doing

So he gave us a list of beys he has and we chose one and he's battling them and updates it on Challonge
I finally got around to finishing the matchups, and the finalists are in order:
#1: Logic123ABC
#2: LJ-Blader
#3: UnseenBurst
#4: Beybladedb
I think I’ll just go ahead and do finals, so be on the lookout for the results. #Fafnir will post the finals bracket when it has been created.
(Jul. 15, 2021  8:15 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: #Fafnir will post the finals bracket when it has been created.

Finals bracket: https://challonge.com/13uq22o1
Dang, I thought I could win my first tournament but I guess I was wrong but hey I got to the semi-finals for my first tournament which is pretty awesome thanks so much BuilderRob and #Fafnir for hosting this tournament I had fun finding out of I was gonna win or not I hope you host another CBT soon I'll join trust me I hope it's a combo tourney because I have a really good Idea for a Tournament Winning Combo, it counters almost every bey but I'm getting off track. It was fun battling yall and the anticipation of if I was going to win or lose and I got to be in the Top 4! So Awesome! Sorry, I'm fanboying but that was really fun. I hope you host another CBT soon! 

Edit: Checked the Bracket and I got 4th which is awesome thanks again BuilderBob and #Fafnir!
Congratulations to the winner of this tournament Beybladedb with Cyclone Ragnaruk. Cyclone tanked Rage really well, and as a stock combo it seems pretty solid. Thank you to everyone who joined this tournament! I hope to see you guys at the next CBT.
GG y'all! Gotta say I wasn't too surprised to see Cyclone and Roar at the top (both are great counters to Rage and other mainstream combos after all, and their stock is all around good)
yes I won
(Jul. 15, 2021  8:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Congratulations to the winner of this tournament Beybladedb with Cyclone Ragnarok. Cyclone tanked Rage really well, and as a stock combo, it seems pretty solid. Thank you to everyone who joined this tournament! I hope to see you guys at the next CBT.
(Jul. 15, 2021  9:09 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: yes I won
(Jul. 15, 2021  8:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Congratulations to the winner of this tournament Beybladedb with Cyclone Ragnarok. Cyclone tanked Rage really well, and as a stock combo, it seems pretty solid. Thank you to everyone who joined this tournament! I hope to see you guys at the next CBT.

Congrats, But next time we meet things will be diffrent
GG everyone! Not really surprised with the Top 3, DB has already started eclipsing Sparking (and Rage is Rage Tongue_out ).
Good game all!
Hey, I'll take 3rd anytime. Thanks to BuilderROB and @#Fafnir for a cool tournament.
The fourth tournament of "#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League" is open for entries, and will be conducted using a slightly modified Burst Limited format!
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: CBT #4 is open for entries, and will be conducted using a slightly modified Burst Limited format!

Can we only use GT Parts?
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: CBT #4 is open for entries, and will be conducted using a slightly modified Burst Limited format!

Can we only use GT Parts?

Please see the opening post for a list of all available parts.
To answer your question, you may use any of the parts that are listed in the opening post.
Geist Fafnir 0 Proof Destroy'

Edit: Zone+Z for driver instead of Destory'
Twin Nemesis (MGC) 0Cross Destroy’ will work for me.
Thanks #Fafnir for hosting another Tounrment! This one should be a goodie! I wish everyone the best of luck!
can you add me, combo is spriggan requiem 0 cross never
(Jul. 16, 2021  10:05 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: can you add me, combo is spriggan requiem 0 cross never

Which spin direction would you like?
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The fourth tournament of "#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League" is open for entries, and will be conducted using a slightly modified Burst Limited format!

May I enter with Imperial Achilles 00 Cross Xt+?

Please and thank you.
(Jul. 16, 2021  11:12 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The fourth tournament of "#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League" is open for entries, and will be conducted using a slightly modified Burst Limited format!

May I enter with Imperial Achilles 00 Cross Xt+?

Please and thank you.

This one is a Burst Limited CBT, which is format mainly for God and Cho-Z layers with a few GT bases + Gen thrown in here and there. I unfortunately can't enter you with this combo, but you're welcome to view the legal/available parts in the opening post of this thread and submit a new combo if you'd like.