#Fafnir and BuilderROB's Custom Beyblade Tournament League

I have just hit 4,000 posts. In celebration of that, I will be hosting a CBT event which involves only stock combos. They will be stock combos taken from Sparking and DB. I have almost all Sparking stocks, with the only ones I don’t have being from the random boosters, as well as all DB stocks (not counting the random booster stocks that aren’t the prize beyblade). The stocks that will be used will be:
Super Hyperion
King Helios
Glide Ragnaruk
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Variant Lucifer
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Hyperion Burn
Helios Volcano
Lucifer The End
Jet Wyvern
First Uranus (RBV24 prize ver.)
Death Solomon
Dynamite Belial (With or without F gear is the person’s choice)
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Bahamut

We will be taking combos here, and as soon as you have posted your stock combo you want, we will enter you into Challonge. This tournament will be run with a Swiss format, and finals with single elimination. We’ll take the top eight to go into the finals. The Challonge should be up very soon, so once it’s up I will have #Fafnir link it in the OP.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have just hit 4,000 posts. In celebration of that, I will be hosting a CBT event which involves only stock combos. They will be stock combos taken from Sparking and DB. I have almost all Sparking stocks, with the only ones I don’t have being from the random boosters, as well as all DB stocks (not counting the random booster stocks that aren’t the prize beyblade). The stocks that will be used will be:
Super Hyperion
King Helios
Glide Ragnaruk
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Variant Lucifer
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Hyperion Burn
Helios Volcano
Lucifer The End
Jet Wyvern
Death Solomon
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Bahamut

We will be taking combos here, and as soon as you have posted your stock combo you want, we will enter you into Challonge. This tournament will be run with a Swiss format, and finals with single elimination. We’ll take the top eight to go into the finals. The Challonge should be up very soon, so once it’s up I will have #Fafnir link it in the OP.

Dynamite Belial F Gear Tapered Destroy' I hope I win!
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have just hit 4,000 posts. In celebration of that, I will be hosting a CBT event which involves only stock combos. They will be stock combos taken from Sparking and DB. I have almost all Sparking stocks, with the only ones I don’t have being from the random boosters, as well as all DB stocks (not counting the random booster stocks that aren’t the prize beyblade). The stocks that will be used will be:
Super Hyperion
King Helios
Glide Ragnaruk
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Variant Lucifer
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Hyperion Burn
Helios Volcano
Lucifer The End
Jet Wyvern
Death Solomon
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Bahamut

Dynamite Belial F Gear Tapered Destroy' I hope I win!

Only stock combos will be accepted.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Dynamite Belial F Gear Tapered Destroy' I hope I win!

Only stock combos will be accepted.

Ok, Brave Valkryie
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Only stock combos will be accepted.

Ok, Brave Valkryie

Alright then. We will enter you in right away then.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok, Brave Valkryie

Alright then. We will enter you in right away then.

Thank you!
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:59 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Alright then. We will enter you in right away then.

Thank you!

No problem. I have went ahead and added you to the Challonge tournament.
Cyclone Ragnarok is the stock combo I'm choosing
(Jul. 12, 2021  9:18 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Cyclone Ragnarok is the stock combo I'm choosing

You have also now been added.
I am going with Rage Longinus
Let’s go with Dynamite Belial with the F gear.

Congrats on 4000 posts
BuilderROB is Evolution' awakened or not?
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have just hit 4,000 posts. In celebration of that, I will be hosting a CBT event which involves only stock combos. They will be stock combos taken from Sparking and DB. I have almost all Sparking stocks, with the only ones I don’t have being from the random boosters, as well as all DB stocks (not counting the random booster stocks that aren’t the prize beyblade).  The stocks that will be used will be:
Super Hyperion
King Helios
Glide Ragnaruk
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Variant Lucifer
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Hyperion Burn
Helios Volcano
Lucifer The End
Jet Wyvern
Death Solomon
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Bahamut

Vanish Fafnir
(Jul. 13, 2021  1:52 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have just hit 4,000 posts. In celebration of that, I will be hosting a CBT event which involves only stock combos. They will be stock combos taken from Sparking and DB. I have almost all Sparking stocks, with the only ones I don’t have being from the random boosters, as well as all DB stocks (not counting the random booster stocks that aren’t the prize beyblade).  The stocks that will be used will be:
Super Hyperion
King Helios
Glide Ragnaruk
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Variant Lucifer
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Hyperion Burn
Helios Volcano
Lucifer The End
Jet Wyvern
Death Solomon
Cyclone Ragnaruk
Vanish Fafnir
Roar Bahamut

Vanish Fafnir

I finally get a chance to beat you lol
(Jul. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BuilderROB is Evolution' awakened or not?

Yes, BuilderROB's Evolution' is awakened.
Also, the participants who were not previously in the Challonge and opening post have now been added.
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:01 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  1:52 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Vanish Fafnir

I finally get a chance to beat you lol

My dear friend you don’t know who your talking to
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:02 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: BuilderROB is Evolution' awakened or not?

Yes, BuilderROB's Evolution' is awakened.
Also, the participants who were not previously in the Challonge and opening post have now been added.

Probably should've asked that before I joined lol thx anyways
Can I use Roar Bahamut?

The things is a freakin' tank
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:22 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Can I enter this?

Anyone is allowed to enter wait I’m I right? @“#Fafnir”
Everyone who has requested a stock combo has now been added to the Challonge.

Yes, you can enter this.
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Everyone who has requested a stock combo has now been added to the Challonge.

Yes, you can enter this.

Builder Rob I didn't know that Brave was awakened is it ok if I change to Helios Volcano?
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Everyone who has requested a stock combo has now been added to the Challonge.

Yes, you can enter this.

Okay

Okay I’m on the challenge site

https://challonge.com/3f5k781g
(Jul. 13, 2021  2:35 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Yes, you can enter this.

Builder Rob I didn't know that Brave was awakened is it ok if I change to Helios Volcano?

I don’t see why it would be an issue, since awakened is the best version and it gives more attack, but sure, you can change.