Face Contest: Design a new Beyblade series! RESULTS!!

Wow, this is probably the longest judging has ever taken!

There were numerous very interesting entries for this Face Contest, but unfortunately a few were essentially self-disqualified because they either did not constitute a new series, just a new system within Metal Fight Beyblade (so, reusing parts and names, although that was not that bad), or entries were simply incomplete: a series does not consist of only the [Attack Ring/Metal Wheel] piece.

So, from the entries that did remain as candidates, the Committee has weighed in and two winners have come out of the crowd. These two Members will win one of these beautiful Face Boosters!

The task was a difficult one: infiltrate yourself in Osamu Mashimo's mind and attempt to continue his legacy of Beyblade series. Out of a total of 21 brilliant ideas, those that shone the most are...

In second place...

UGottaCetus! Awesome, congratulations!

And now, in first place, is...

SCARlet! Superb, we know you've been working hard on each of your entries; you really deserve it!

You can see the winners' entries right here:
SCARlet's: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Con...pid1181889
UGottaCetus: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Con...pid1184600

You guys can post your selection of Face Booster here, and bask in your glory!

Great job to everyone who participated!
Congrats to the winners!

Man, I wanted to win so bad XD
My entry was more creative, grrr, but actually congrats to the winners
Congratulations you two! Awesome contest, i had a lot of fun entering and seeing all the really cool bey designs.

Great job SCARlet & UGottaCetus + all contestants.
Excellent work! Congratulations to both of you.
Well, now that the results are posted, congratulations to SCARlet and UGottaCetus! (I swear SCARlet wins these every single time, haha). I'm kind of disappointed I didn't win because I worked hard on my entry, but then again it wasn't very original.
Congrats to all of the winners!

Great to see so much effort put into the designs! Grin

The results were worth the wait, haha.
Congrats guys!

I actually forgot about this contest, haha. XD
Thank you guys for making my day. congrats to everyone who participated, there were a lot of interesting entries indeed! face booster GREEN please.

Can't wait for the next design contest !
Congrats to the winners! The new series look really interesting. Smile
Congratulations to the winners!Grin
Congrats to the winners SCARlet and UGottaCetus. As expected SCARlet, you always amaze me with your masterpiece in the Face Contest Design. You too UGottaCetus you have an awesome design. Great job guys. Thank you for another opportunity WBO. Even I didn't win, everyones design are really interesting.
wish i woulda seen this contest earlier i have had this awesome idea that is massively customizeable
congratulations guys both of you igottacetus and SRACRlet

im so glad both of you workhard for day cos i didnt
enter do know you why it not about winning or lose it about having fun

beyblading to together with friends and family and blader

all around the world
Wow, I actually got in second! I cant believe it! Thanks to all those who posted such comments as well. There were alot of entries that were really awesome and that I would love to see in real life someday. As my first face booster, I'm gonna choose my favorite color.... PURPLE!
(Mar. 31, 2014  9:30 AM)SCARlet Wrote: Thank you guys for making my day. congrats to everyone who participated, there were a lot of interesting entries indeed! face booster GREEN please.

Can't wait for the next design contest !

You point a small laser to your Face Booster and, bored, you flick the light dot across it hundreds of times. You realise after a while that each passing has made the colour green somehow clear away, and squiting your eyes, you see...

Aquario [Image: aquarioface.png]!

(Apr. 17, 2014  9:02 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Wow, I actually got in second! I cant believe it! Thanks to all those who posted such comments as well. There were alot of entries that were really awesome and that I would love to see in real life someday. As my first face booster, I'm gonna choose my favorite color.... PURPLE!

You stomp on your Face Booster trying to see its content faster. However, it stays stuck to the sole of your shoe! You try rubbing it off, but it eventually starts heating up and your shoe is melting! Taking it off quickly, the melting goo starts transforming into...

Gill [Image: GillFace.png]!

Once again, congratulations to you two !