Face Contest: Design a Beyblade, Space-Style!

(Sep. 14, 2011  2:02 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so what do people think of my entry?

i didn't color it but i have both a 2d top view and a 3d side view for all parts

no offend..colors will make your design interesting..without doubt..but i think spike on your ar will result the bey to be very very fragile..
but i like your bearing change gear..its interesting..
This is my beyblade.
It's called "Supernova Explosion 145 WBR." Type defense.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zeil3n.jpg

The Beyblade is based on the supernova explosion is a stellar That is more energetic than a nova.
The colors applied to the various components of beyblade are based on the colors seen several photos of supernovae.
The face is a supernova stylized purple transparent.
The wheel is clear to opaque blue with bright yellow rays of the whole that relate light emission of the supernova.
As for the metal wheel is the defense of the bosses to 'outside so as to counter some attacks beyblade low.
The track 145 is the blue color is always susceptible to attack by beyblade very low.
However, this should not be seen as a disadvantage, since normally the length of Beyblade Beyblades are not used against an attack.
As for the bottom WRB (WideRubberBall) is very similar to the WB a bottom but with the difference that the center of the bottom is inserted into the rubber with round toe.
This makes the beyblade is not immediately thrown out because the rubber creates more friction.
(Sep. 14, 2011  2:22 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  2:02 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so what do people think of my entry?

i didn't color it but i have both a 2d top view and a 3d side view for all parts

no offend..colors will make your design interesting..without doubt..but i think spike on your ar will result the bey to be very very fragile..
but i like your bearing change gear..its interesting..

no time to color and i didn't have the colors i wanted. but i do agree, i really wanted to color it
that is why it is very thick Tongue_out_wink
thanks, i have been thinking of a idea like that for a while

thanks for your input
someone wants to comment on my drawing? thanks
(Sep. 14, 2011  3:42 PM)Sol Blaze10 Wrote: someone wants to comment on my drawing? thanks

(Aug. 14, 2011  5:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well, but don't ask for direct feedback on your drafts!)

Something that is posted is not a draft anymore, it is an official entry.
Okay,so you mean you can ask for feedback on your official entries?
Correct me if i'm wrong.
People have been asking for it and we have not done anything against it, so yes, it is OK.

What is prohibited is posting something saying it is only a draft, and asking for feedback on that.
Any opinions on my entry?Anyone?

Sol Blaze10,I was mistaken,I'm sorry!
@Bladestar20- Good entry, Bladestar!
dei- Hehe! I meant that you would surely knock off one of the people who are sure to win, atm. Tongue_out
Well, now because it is allowed, anyone has any questions/comments/criticism about my entry? It is on Page 33. Smile
The idea and the name are pretty good!
I like the design of the metal wheel,looks epic!
BladeStar...your idea was quite unique but I feel that coloring your entry would have made it better...but thats entirely my opinion...your bey is good overall
Your opinion is yours Wink thanks !
Your entry was beast! That solar panel thing looks sick !
All the last entries are awesome!
Here's my entry:

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k502...Kerberous/

All the photos in the above link are part of my entry (I hope this is a valid way to submit them). Some of them are the parts, the others are images of the poster.

Description:

Face: Pulsar
The face depicts Pulsar, a highly magnetised neutron star. Writing saying 'Pulsar' is found underneath the image.

Clear Wheel: Pulsar
The clear wheel is heavy (3.2g) but is not very aerodynamic, having little stamina. It had 10 protrusions surrounding the centre and the edge is an obscure, yet symmetrical, shape.

Metal Wheel: Magneus
Magneus is a three-tier metal wheel featuring a free-spinning plastic disc in the middle. This is meant to deflect attacks as other blades make contact. It's direction can be changed.

The Top Tier has two large 'wing-like' structures on either side that make up the majority of the wheels surface area. Theses are lightly engraved with 'Magneus', though it isnot easily visible. However, the metal of this wheel is not very thick, so it is not extremely heavy.

The bottom tier has two smaller wings asymmetrical to the first tiers when put together. This tier is the 'core'.

The wheel can be easily put together by aligning the ridges in the core with those in the first tier. The second, plastic tier can be placed over the launcher-prong slots before the top tier. It is illegal to use the wheel without the second tier.

Track: Metal Disc 145 (MD145)
The track of this bey is MD145, a plastic centre surrounded by a metal disc via plastic rods. Though thin, the metal of the disc is sturdy enough to withstand heavy hits. However, this means that the track is not at all heavy compared to other, larger tracks.

Bottom: Gyro Ball (GB)
The bottom features a unique design, in which the metal ball in the middle can spin freely in battle (similar to that of Draciel's in the older series). Only the ball is metal- the other parts are plastic.

Summary:
Overall, Magneus Pulsar MD145GB is a strong bey but it can easily be outclassed in defense and stamina by Basalt. It's best part is MD145, as it is heavy (useful for defense) and very aerodynamic (useful for stamina). However, this bey is still worth buying when it comes out (which it will mwuhahaha >Grin ).

How do you add "Spoilers"?!
Sorry, Imma, dumb
(Sep. 14, 2011  7:11 PM)alek789 Wrote: How do you add "Spoilers"?!
Sorry, Imma, dumb

You should use the Search function; that question has been asked many times.
Well here is my entry
* Large Pictures
my scanner made some of the pictures light
Stellar Voltanis AB150 EA

Facebolt:Voltanis 5.1 G
Volans/Voltanis is a constellation in the southern sky. It represents a flying fish; its name is a shortened form of its original name, Piscis Volans.

Clear Wheel: Voltanis 45.6 G
The Voltanis Clear Wheel is a three sides clear wheel displaying 3 Flying Fish similar to the proportion of the Kerbecs or Unicorno clear wheels giving it great balance and weight.

Metal wheelConfusedtellar
The Stellar metal wheel is a three sided wheel having three scythe like protrusions with a star design at the top of the protrusion having similarities to a shooting star. This unique metal wheel is left spinning. The blades on the metal wheel has two 45 degree angles with one at the top of the blade giving it not only a good smash attack but a good upper attack and the second slope is on the inside the blade similar to the Trypio AR giving it its aerodynamic balance.

Spin Track AB150(Asteroid Belt)18.2g
AB150 is the first ever bearing spintrack. AB150 is about the same width as BD145 but about a CM and a half smaller having a rubber ringed disk with small protrusions resembling the small shrapnel from the from the larger asteroid design on the inside of the disk. The core of AB150 has a ringed section aligned with a bearing track that allows AB150 to move freely but when AB150 is removed and flipped over it stays in a stationary position.

Performance tip: EA (Eternal Axis)
Eternal Axis is named from "An imaginary line around which an object rotates" such as how this earth and other planets rotate. EA is a semi-enclosed ball that has the access to move freely due to the small ring of bearings on the inside of the tip.EA has the width of WD and the height of EDS to hold the ball and the bearings in place.When Voltanis is hit the ring round EA is similar to DS helps it rotate smoothly round the ridge of the stadium helping it to keep its balance and from KO's.
Great work Sniper! I love it!
But the weights of the parts are a bit extreme I think
Ikr? It weighs around 10+ more pounds than Basalt. I think we just found out metagame changer. Lol, but ya, its pretty cool.
A 5.1 gram Face. A regular Face is 1.5 frams and a MF is around 3 or something.
and the CW is 45.6 GRAMS! Thats around 40+ more than regular ones. Lol.
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Ikr? It weighs around 10+ more pounds than Basalt. I think we just found out metagame changer. Lol, but ya, its pretty cool.

XD XD ok ok i messed up idk what i was putting it was random and with that i really didn't see i hadn't realized that i put them in the wrong place
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:22 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:18 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Ikr? It weighs around 10+ more pounds than Basalt. I think we just found out metagame changer. Lol, but ya, its pretty cool.

XD XD ok ok i messed up idk what i was putting it was random and with that i really didn't see i hadn't realized that i put them in the wrong place
I would talk to Kai-V about possibly editing it.
Oh ya, for mine, The weight was originally thought of being 48 grams. Decided to change that cut it really doesn't suit the look. Any comments on mine?
Finally, done my entry. Yup I know kinda late but I hope it's ok.
My entry is Lunar HydraM100XRF
Face: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/facebolt.jpg/
Clear Wheel: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684...wheel.jpg/
Metal Wheel: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836...wheel.jpg/
Track: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/tracklr.jpg/
Tip: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/tipd.jpg/
Assembled Beyblade: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/...hydra.jpg/
Full Beyblade Page: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834...ydrus.jpg/
I hand drew it in black ink and then scanned it in to Adobe Photoshop to add the colours.
My Dad taught me how to use Photoshop a while back and it's come in really handy with this competition.
So there, Lunar HydraM100XRF, enjoy
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  9:22 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:

I would talk to Kai-V about possibly editing it.
I did "It does not matter, weights are really not needed. In previous contests, nobody mentioned weights."