FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part?

i have three FS's and for some reason they all act differently. i have a worn one that acts just like CS, i have a slightly used one that has great stamina and beats even Virgo 90SD and i have another that works gr8 with defence. its really weird that none of them share the same properties.
FS definitely needs more testing with other tracks and metal wheels before a conclusion can be reached. So far the testing does not seem to be too bad for it though.
FS tests.
Dark wolf ED145FS VS MF storm saggitario T125SF
wide square staduim no launcher grip
Sgto launched first

1.sgto by OS
2. sgto by Os
3. Wolf by OS
4. Sgto by OS
5. Sgto by OS

FLame libra 135SF vs storm sgto.
Libra launched first.

1.libra by OS
2. Libra by OS
3. Libra by OS
4. Sgto by OS
5. Libra by OS  
Why use the dark wheel? Beating that does not really prove anything.
I came second at a meet-up utilising the FS bottom; the combo was:
MF Lightning L Drago(Multi-hit mode) DF145FS

FS shows balance attributes because of the agressive/passive movement patterns. The movement pattern varies with which part of the tip is in contact with the stadium. The sharp tip shows stamina properties and the flat section increases attack capabilities.

FS is unreliable vs stamina types and offers little friction to be of any use against rubber-bottomed attack types. It can out spin defence types but WD, SD and even D perform better for stamina.
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:00 AM)Shika blade Wrote: FS tests.
Dark wolf ED145FS VS MF storm saggitario T125SF
wide square staduim no launcher grip
Sgto launched first

FLame libra 135SF vs storm sgto.
Libra launched first.

Read that topic, your results mean nothing at all :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Stat...tion-Forum
i use fs on my undefeated bey it rocks!
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:53 PM)dman12 Wrote: i use fs on my undefeated bey it rocks!
That tells us nothing ... At least post what the other parts are and some valid test results.
sorry kai-v its flame bull 100 fs also can you help me with any improvements? i have rock leone, storm aquario,flame sagitario,rock aries,dark wolf,dark bull and storm pegasus
dude for that question go to the "build me a combo" thread
it was part of the reply to kai-v.ok.
and kai-v would direct you to the "build me a combo" thread like i did
really? im new here so i wouldnt know i just got on today
yep so post all your beys in the thread i stated and someone (most likely me) will help you <- offtopic?
ok thanks youre alrite
i just recalled a past experience with my worn down FS, since in my music class there are many "nub" beybladers and im the only pro XD, my combo: Earth Bull DF145FS was owning everyone else, weird or what?! BTW yeah need a new FS, WHY DID MY OLD ONE HAVE TO BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD TO ME XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That really has nothing to do with this thread, except that you used FS in a bad combo.
(Dec. 09, 2010  2:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: That really has nothing to do with this thread, except that you used FS in a bad combo.

this thread is about FS so yeah i dont think my post is off topic cause it has to do with FS's performance.

no offense

ps it won a 3-1 battle hands down KOed 2 beys and OSed the last one
Momji manju means It was not providing useful information to this thread. If you have results with your combo in an attack stadium, that are decent and help others out, then post those. But I doubt that, because like momji manju said, it is not a good combo.
sorry lolz i dont have MFB attack stadium