World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? (/Thread-FS-Discussion-Amazing-Over-Looked-Part)

Pages: 1 2 3

FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Aikemi - Nov. 08, 2010

So I was fooling around just now with the combo Storm Aquario 100 FS (Hasbro.) In earlier testing I noticed FS had a lot of stamina properties; enduring numerous consecutive hits, being reflexive, and having the ability to maintain spin erectly at low RPMs for impressive amounts of time, while still retaining some sort of energy.

Obviously the latter combo (Storm Aquario 100 FS) is not meant for stamina, but I can't go through my parts at the moment so I will update the following list later. However, that is what shocked me a bit: neither the track or the wheel are meant for Stamina use, and I received these results.

All launches done with Beylauncher. Alternating shots. No contact made upon a beys' landing after a shot. 100%.

Hasbro Results (Click to View)

Again, with non-beneficial parts such results were made. I'm booked on homework for most of the week, but I will also be testing:

Burn Bull DF145 FS
Burn Bull 145 FS
Burn Bull T125 FS

Now, there are always slight mold discrepancies between Hasbro and Takara. Always. This is evident through weight differentials on ALL PARTS. Even faces. Usually the items are heavier and more durable when produced by Hasbro. In light of this, Takara results are also being provided.

Takara Results (Click to View)

Feel free to request any other combos that using parts released through Hasbro thus far. The only Takara bey I own not released yet is Unicorno =P

Also, if anyone has Takara versions of any parts in the above list of combos including Aquario, their weights would be appreciated. I will be weighing/posting mine as I know the Takara-Hasbro mold discrepancies also account for performance differentials. Other tests are cool, too.

Thanks!

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Dan - Nov. 08, 2010

What stadium?

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Aikemi - Nov. 08, 2010

TT Attack. I can also do tests in LLDrago Hasbro stadium for those who won't be using TT Attack stadium. They won't take priority though.

Also, keep in mind that all parts I will be using are Hasbro.

I believe my Ray is mold one.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Dan - Nov. 08, 2010

Alright, sounds good.
I think that goes for a LOT of people here. (Mainly/only Hasbro parts)
I never thought of FS, I always categorized it with Dark Wolf, as a whole Pinching_eyes_2

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Mc Frown - Nov. 08, 2010

FS doesn't really have that much defense though, and the attack type should be knocking it out?

Yea, same haha. I shot it alone and noticed it had been spinning a while so I decided to record the times. I'm pretty anxious to see the times/results with complementary parts.

Edit @McF: FS has some small circular movement in the beginning, which would usually make Sliding Shoot miss. Around rounds 9-10 there would be a lot of wall hits so part of it was luck. I'll be doing more testing as soon as I can (probably Tuesday/Wednesday.) But FS is a fairly common part so people can post their solos/battles, too.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - KaizerMFB - Nov. 08, 2010

interesting.....
maybe i'll test this over the week

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Mc Frown - Nov. 08, 2010

Sort of off topic.
Get something like MF Flame 145FS, and bank it hard.
It moves so awkwardly.
I can't find a use for it, but perhaps it can do something.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Pimpju - Nov. 08, 2010

I've done some tests. Sorry just realised that this used Aquario, but I've already done some tests, so.

MF Earth Bull C145 WB V Storm Pegasis 100 FS - straight shot
Results:
Storm pegasis 100FS: 40% - 1 KO
Earth Bull C145WB: 60% - 3 KOs

MF Earth Bull C145 WB V Storm pegasis 100 FS - banking used
Results:
Storm pegasis 100 FS: 50% - 1 KO
MF Earth Bull C145 WB: 50% - 0 KO

Storm pegasis 100 FS V Ray Unicorno CH120 RF
Results:
Storm pegasis 100 FS: 30% - 1 KO
Ray Unicorno CH120 RF: 70% - 6 KO

Well I found that against MF Earth Bull C145 WB, it only managed to win if it avoided contact for the majority of the battle. I think the fact I shot Storm pegasis 2nd was a large factor, leading to a higher amount of wins for Storm pegasis.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Soundwave - Nov. 08, 2010

If you wear down fs its attack is slightly lowered but it's defense and stamina become way better

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Chaos Blader - Nov. 08, 2010

(Nov. 08, 2010  4:14 AM)tman14 Wrote: If you wear down fs its attack is slightly lowered but it's defense and stamina become way better

This makes no sense. A worn down FS should have more Attack.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - 桃太郎 - Nov. 08, 2010

I'm glad someone noticed this. Aikemi, could you test out Earth (Mold 1) 100FS if you have the parts? 100WD is so successful, so I want to see if 100FS would perform roughly the same way.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Stigma - Nov. 08, 2010

Hah, I just realized something if this does turn out to be a great stamina part Dark Wolf/Killer(Evil) Gemios will be near top tier out of the box. Oh the irony of it all is to much.

Of course that's not taking into consideration that low stamina tracks seem to be beating higher ones.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - 桃太郎 - Nov. 08, 2010

Nope. It wouldn't because you'd have to factor in the Beys coming with Killer/Evil and Dark --> bad MW's.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Stigma - Nov. 08, 2010

Well what I meant was since they come with DF145 and if FS turns out to be good for stamina you have half a top tier right there. It goes without saying that Dark and Killer/Evil would still cause it to fail, but people wouldn't have to feel bad about getting them just for DF145.

Momo- Yea, I can test that, I'll add it to the list when I get to a comp Smile

Momiji- Thanks for the tests! Were those Hasbro or TT so I know where to add them in the first post? Also, would you mind weighing those parts and posting their weights?

If anyone could do some Takara FS solo times, that would be great.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Pimpju - Nov. 08, 2010

well DF145 is inferior to 145, T125, 100, AD145...

EDIT: They were TT, I don't have a scale, so I don't think I can weigh them sorry.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - |Joe| - Nov. 09, 2010

Hmmm you should test SF too and see if it is a good substitute or not

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Stigma - Nov. 09, 2010

(Nov. 08, 2010  11:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: well DF145 is inferior to 145, T125, 100, AD145...

Yeah I guess your right. Pleas ignore my stupid posts lol.

I have FS Hasbro and Takara, but no scale =/
I do on the other hand have the same hasbro parts you used and will time the takara version of FS soon.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Deadpool - Nov. 09, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  12:05 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Hmmm you should test SF too and see if it is a good substitute or not

Not really ..... I dont a SF , so I cant really say anything , but they must have different performances....

Anyways , I must try this out , it is very amazing.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Stigma - Nov. 09, 2010

Okay I did some solo spin times.

StormAquario100FS Beylauncher used MFB Attack Stadium.
Storm Aquario 100 are Hasbro and FS is Takara.

This is actually my first day using a beylauncher which would probably explain the slow increase in spin times. So these are probably not the most reliabe times you could get, but I thought they would help. =)

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - ghatre - Nov. 09, 2010

ive seen much better results from sd than fs and i kinda just used fs as a stamina until i bought sd but i knew it had potential from using it in my fave custome flame wolf 125 fs i also find fs is more effective with high customes than sd d or wd

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Dirge - Nov. 09, 2010

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burn-Wolf-T125FS

From my experiances FS works well by outspining deffence and stamina combos. But does realy poorly facing attack combos because theres not so much friction with FS so it is easy to ko. To describe how it looks is basicly likd a RF based attack combo going up against a light wheel.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - Dan - Nov. 09, 2010

Why not try this with a heavy wheel, might help?
Gravity, anyone? lmao.

RE: FS Discussion: Amazing Over-Looked Part? - the corvus - Nov. 09, 2010

Or any other good defense wheel like rock or earth.