FAVORITE SINGER plus band

maroyasha Wrote: im fine with people posting bands

So please edit the tread title with like Favorite Singers & Bands , so no more confusions , please add this to the Original First Post too

Thanks for a nice thread , if i may say so then thank you i finally found some people struck with Beiber Fever Smile
Now bands are there.
,my favourite singers are Katy Perry,Justin Beiber(Don't ask me why),Eminem.
Eminem is awesome with his new songs such as Not afraid.
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:14 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Now bands are there.
,my favourite singers are Katy Perry,Justin Beiber(Don't ask me why),Eminem.
Eminem is awesome with his new songs such as Not afraid.

YAY! I'm not the only Katy Perry fan.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:57 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:38 AM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote: my favourite band is Big Time Rush FTW!!!! and coinsidence a big time ruch sont is on for burwood(my nearest tournament place) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCIT9zqR6AQ

This is favorite SINGER. Not favorite band...

Ohh I know I just forgot to add Kendall from big time rush

i also love Bruno Mars and Victoria Justice
Again, I must say Justin Bieber. His songs are so infective. Love Me, Love me, Say that you love me
Kanye West gets my vote. I love all of his songs especially Stronger. Stronger is probably one of my favourite songs.
I dont know,but i go for Charice.she has a beautiful voice,one of the cast of Glee,and she's filipino,like me.

Others are bruno mars and Lea salonga(she is also a filipino)btw lea's song "we are yours"is our grad song...
No one hates JB because there jealous of him surpassing MJ or he gets the girls, but rather that Justin Bieber is fake. One minute he's a popstar, then he's a rapper, then he's with USHER, then he says I want a girl down to Earth, or, I treat girls politely, then in his NEVER SAY NEVER music video, he says "Which one of you girls want to make out with me right now".

Other reasons why some people dislike him is because some people believe that he is an overrated singer, people are far better singers than him, or they simply tease him with his appearance.

So um, yeah, NitroNeo, your completely wrong on that.
ok we need some (older) rock in here
Freddie mercury from queen - just a amazing singer, just listen to his voice and you will see what i mean. he is defiantly one the best singers of his time. also the songs he wrote are awesome (to bad he is now dead)

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith - just great, can also hit high notes like almost no one else

Ann Wilson from heart - just such a beautiful voice, haven't heard many with a voice like hers

edit: though i do like some Katy Perry songs, she cant sing (listen to her live)
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:57 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:38 AM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote: my favourite band is Big Time Rush FTW!!!! and coinsidence a big time ruch sont is on for burwood(my nearest tournament place) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCIT9zqR6AQ

This is favorite SINGER. Not favorite band...

if you read the first post he said that you can talk here about for favorite singer and band so you can talk about bands here.
If this is for bands as well, then this thread will be closed because we already have a topic for bands, in which you could also talk about singers ...
I love Big Time Rush,Justin Biber,and Styx.
i hate justim bieber,hes vocie is annoying he looks horriable and he ruins all songs,he ruins other people like snoop dog and usher and I have way more reasons but I dont want to do it all,but my favorite is nicky minaj she is so awsomeing at rapping I love her voice almost all the songs I have on my phone have nicky minaj in it
I like Micheal Jackson. His song "Thriller" is AWSOME!
lil wayne rick ross and
young money usher of course
trey song i don,t know how to spell
his name
i love lady gaga she is amazing good at singing and good fashion.
(Mar. 05, 2011  2:24 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: i hate justim bieber,hes vocie is annoying he looks horriable and he ruins all songs,he ruins other people like snoop dog and usher and I have way more reasons but I dont want to do it all,but my favorite is nicky minaj she is so awsomeing at rapping I love her voice almost all the songs I have on my phone have nicky minaj in it
Add there that he was fooling around with the cops in one of his concerts....i think he trew a water baloon at them.....
To my friend, Robbie Rosen. You are an amazing singer, and American Idol or not, good things will happen to you. The Top 24 was not the end, rather a new beggining. You will achieve great success and all of us have great faith in you.

Obviously, he isn't on this forum, but this seems appropriete for my friend. =)
For the record, I enjpyed watching Justin Beiber getting shot and killed on CSI hehehehe
@leonetempest

We think the same....the problem was bieber never was sent to jail,and it was called "inapproipeit action".i even said:carp those beiber belivers...
wat? CSI is a tv show....unless i missunderstood you?
Drake (Singer And Rapper.) And Also Trey Songz.
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: wat? CSI is a tv show....unless i missunderstood you?

You missunderstood me.....i meant the one he was fooling around with the cops.....
Get back on topic guys.
There is only one good answer, in this topic. Any other are obsolete.

Rick Astley.

His voice is just so awesome. I actually find myself listening to the whole song, whenever I get Rick Roll'ed.

He's that hardcore.