FAVORITE SINGER plus band

"Never gona' give you up. Never gona' let you down!"

Looking at him you think he'll sing with a high voice. But his voice is so deep.
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:23 AM)Dude Wrote: There is only one good answer, in this topic. Any other are obsolete.

Rick Astley.

His voice is just so awesome. I actually find myself listening to the whole song, whenever I get Rick Roll'ed.

He's that hardcore.
Lol. Are you being serious? Or are you joking? I guess he was good for the '80s. But if he were to try today... He would fail big time...

Would it be fine if I said none? Lol. I don't really listen to music like that. XD I mostly listen to composed music. I know, that's weird. Right? But I don't listen to carp like Bethoven or bach. To tell you the truth, all of the composed music I listen to is actually from video games. I don't care at all for modern artists. There was a few that I used to like, but they started getting crappy so I stopped listening to regular music. This pretty much happened when rap started to take over the world... But I guess if you really got into it, I would have to say either Chris Daughtry, (Have you ever heard Crashed?) or the lead singer of Green Day. (What was his name again?) or if you want to get into toher stuff... I could tell you people like Aya Hirano. But she doesn't sing in English. (She also only does Anime stuff) But she still has a good voice. But once again, I don't listen to "Regular Music" much at all. For me it's always either backround from a video game, or Aya Hirano. But you could say "Uhh... You do know you could listen to their old songs. Right?" But here is the thing. I can't stand them anymore. I guess my interests have just changed. That is all. But if your wondering what I mean by backround from a video game, just check my links at the bottom of this page. Also, I think Katy parry is a pretty good singer. But that's it. I don't even listen to her though. I only hear her songs in the background of commercials. (I don't even listen to the radio anymore.) Lol. This probably seems odd for all of you. XD

oh. And I also listen to variations of these themes on other instruments. mostly Piano and Ocarina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiK0BePzWUk
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:23 AM)Dude Wrote: There is only one good answer, in this topic. Any other are obsolete.

Rick Astley.

His voice is just so awesome. I actually find myself listening to the whole song, whenever I get Rick Roll'ed.

He's that hardcore.

i agree, he does have a good voice

Adele <- she has allot of talent. just youtube her singing "Rolling In The Deep" (live or not live, for both she sounds amazing)
beautiful voice, just beautiful
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Lol. Are you being serious? Or are you joking? I guess he was good for the '80s. But if he were to try today... He would fail big time...

I'm being totally serious. I love Never Gonna Give You Up. It's on my Ipod.

And of course he would fail, in our days, that's the idea of generations XD
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:42 AM)Plasma lizard Wrote: Mine is TREY

and your reason is.....?
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:33 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:37 AM)WhyD125 Wrote: JUSTIN BIEBER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justin Bieber is the greatest singer of the generation.

Wow someone besides me & a male who likes Justin Bieber

My Fav -

Male Youth - Justin Bieber , Jesse McCartney [ some songs ] , Drake Bell

I Have always been a youth supporter , in most of the fields so that is why i believe these guys can achieve success especially Justin Beiber , he has an awesome voice , so people are just jealous that he will surpass micheal jackson someday

Other male
- Akon , Enrique iglesias , james blunt , Justin Timberlake [ Kinda ]

I Really like the pop music that the later produce it just is so calm & good to hear & somehow Akons RAP Don't feel so much sad that is why i like them

Female - Lady Gaga , Shakira , Kelly Clarkson , Fergie , Avril Lavigne , Miley Cyrus , Kesha , Taylor Swift [ Few Songs ]

All pop artists as i like only feminine pop , I Hate the songs Rihana makes , it makes me bored , all the above pop artists have such soft & clear voices & most of the songs can be used while playing games so i feel all pumped up

Wow finally bands are allowed to post -

Bands - Jonas Brothers , Linkin Park , Green Day , Blue . Poets Of The Fall , Timbaland , Junkie XL , Nirvana , Gunz & Roses

These are some of the best bands i heard , Jo Bros are the future sensation of music , a little bit longer is my fav album made by them , LP , GD no words just all ears to them , when they sing i listen , Junkie XL , Gets me through most of all the NFS Games with excitement , i am not going to go in depth for all bands but i must say their pop , rock music keeps my energy up in life & whenever i am down or depressed these songs are the ones that take the tension off of me
were are you located becuase that is basiclly every singer i like hahaha
Justin Bieber is my sworn enemy....

other than my friend Robbie, I gotta say, just to name a few, Train, Paramore, Orianthi, ALMOST ANYONE WHO SANG CLASSIC ROCK (Aerosmith, Metalica, G&R, Beatles, Eagles, Led Zeplin, etc) Coldplay, The Who, Rascal Flats, 12 Doors Down, Eminem, Rhianna, Pit Bull...I could go on...

Just remember folks...always know who Arcade Fire is, or Hipsters will kill you (please someone get this reference)
i now am in love with linkin park my favorite song by them is bleed it out you guys should check it out sometime
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Lol. Are you being serious? Or are you joking? I guess he was good for the '80s. But if he were to try today... He would fail big time...

His voice has actually held out really well. In 2010 he released his first single in 17 years, Lights Out.

Pretty amazing that he has only released 1 single in the span on my entire life...
This topic is for SINGERS. For bands, use the "Favorite Band" thread. If people keep posting names of groups, this topic will be closed, and people might be warned.
My favorite is Bobby Mercury. R.I.P. Crying
My favorite singer is Hayley Williams. First off, I love Paramore. Second, in my opinion, she sings really well and can pull off high notes nicely.
Not really favorite but i am addicted to Jap singer
UVERworld and MihimaruGT
and i already bought CD from play asia
Nicki Minaj FTW!!! She is the best female rapper ever. Her lyrics are addicting
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is for SINGERS. For bands, use the "Favorite Band" thread. If people keep posting names of groups, this topic will be closed, and people might be warned.

i just changed it to singers plus bands so the forum is for both
Damon Albarn for the band Gorillaz
(Mar. 25, 2011  6:42 PM)maroyasha Wrote: i just changed it to singers plus bands so the forum is for both

Then use the Favorite Bands topic.