FACE CONTEST : Design a new MFB system!

oh my bad didnt know they said i should explan how it work so i updated it
It took me a while to underststand.
So, is the metal wheel malleable?
If it is, then that wouldn't be hard enough to "attack" (wouldn't there be dents in the wheel?).
And what's the square thingy?
What are you going to call it, the bey-doh system?
[Image: compositewheels.jpg]

It is basically an amped up HWS system. The blades have a very simple motor in them(oh god nothing like Engine gear) and the clear wheel is made from painted lightweight aluminum.

The biggest change is in the launcher. It is similar to a battle strikers launcher in that it starts the blade with a battery powered spin by pulling the trigger. Also when you pull the handle out it os a string, which gives a final boost and launches the blade.
so congratulations on your victory, ellz

also jsc lol nice on using the battle strikers launcher. i think your idea has some potential but your presentation doesn't explain it veyr well ...
Didn't have much time today... I could have made it better if I tried, just wanted my idea out for kicks!
(Jan. 30, 2010  11:40 AM)trik Wrote: It took me a while to underststand.
So, is the metal wheel malleable?
If it is, then that wouldn't be hard enough to "attack" (wouldn't there be dents in the wheel?).
And what's the square thingy?

or the squre thing is tthe goo
ssorry every body i am not very good at paint.
no the metal wheel is just metal Smile
(Jan. 30, 2010  7:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so congratulations on your victory, ellz

also jsc lol nice on using the battle strikers launcher. i think your idea has some potential but your presentation doesn't explain it veyr well ...

The battle strikers launcher was not the first thing to spin when pressing the handle.

But yeah congratulation on first place Ellz.
(Jan. 30, 2010  3:46 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: What are you going to call it, the bey-doh system?

haha i havent got a name for it yet but thats a good one EeeEee you can be my awsom name namer thing if u want u can make a name out of that too Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2 not being mean or anythin i was serouis
(Jan. 31, 2010  4:41 AM)Zeox Wrote: The battle strikers launcher was not the first thing to spin when pressing the handle.

he said in the post he got the idea from the battle strikers launcher Speechless i found it funny because a lot of the comments on here rag on BS for the motorized launcher

no need to be defensive
(Jan. 30, 2010  7:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so congratulations on your victory, ellz
What about the second place? until now?
lol it's not actually up to me
I know. I just wanted to know your opinion. So?
stamina type composite blades will spin for hours right? and the battle will be hours and when you touch the blades when their spinning the blades will tear our fingers?
(Feb. 02, 2010  3:44 PM)sirapat Wrote: stamina type composite blades will spin for hours right? and the battle will be hours and when you touch the blades when their spinning the blades will tear our fingers?

most unintentionally entertaining post ever
YES! Its so intense that it will actually cause an earthquake if you launch too hard!!1
(Jan. 23, 2010  6:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hmm I don't think you quite understand this contest.

Mine is going to be about a Beyblade that can be controlled magnetically!! Smile

well technically it counts as a new "Beyblade" system.
My idea consists of combining the MFB and the old EG systems of the plastics. However the engine would be a bit more sophisticated and use the face as a way to control the engine. By tightening or loosening the face one could control spin direction and when the clutch would activate. It would use an entirely new launcher system as well, which would be also be customizable, even the most basic launcher. You'd be able to change the part that holds the blade for launch by simply twisting it off and changing it to change spin direction. The launcher would also contain a small laser to allow for better aiming when the blade is launched. This system would be called the Master Engine System. The possible customizations for the launcher would include grips and handles, a different colored laser, different length ripcords, and a tool to change the tightness and what not of the face to adjust the blade to your own specifications. Also for the blades would be included support parts like used in some of the V2 blades.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Feb. 09, 2010  3:47 AM)Bey_Master_Jay Wrote: I'd put a picture of the blades, but being a terrible artist i couldn't manage even a crude drawing.

From the OP:

(Jan. 23, 2010  2:09 PM)♥ Wrote: Your entry has to have a visual support, and you must show at least two example Beyblades so that we can really see the resemblance between the two, which is the system itself.
Could just trace an image of an engine gear :\?
They look pretty much just like a track with a metal bottom on anyway.
Only one day left : this is everybody's last chance to enter, if you get a quick idea !
sorry tryed to upload it didnt work hold up a second and i will get it on here
lol you can't link a file from your hard drive. You need to upload it to a site like photobucket.