FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

Their current time is Sep. 30 already... so psyched to know!
(Sep. 29, 2010  10:39 PM)Train Wrote: I just have a brief question before I post my entry. Is it alright if I came up with the concepts and ideas and basically all of it, but got someone else to draw the idea out for me since I'm not artistically inclined?

You might as well ask the concept artists of the show...wouldn't it be cheating?
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:44 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Their current time is Sep. 30 already... so psyched to know!
Well, it might take some time for us to finally decide on the winners since there are so many entries, but we will try to reveal them as soon as possible.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:52 PM)nov1c3 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  10:39 PM)Train Wrote: I just have a brief question before I post my entry. Is it alright if I came up with the concepts and ideas and basically all of it, but got someone else to draw the idea out for me since I'm not artistically inclined?

You might as well ask the concept artists of the show...wouldn't it be cheating?

I did get a green light for it and not if I came up with the concepts and general idea of it. I got someone to polish up my work for me and re-do it in a more artistic form. I don't understand why people have issues with it anyway. My idea isn't going to win with things like Minion's Lunar and Momo's Ra.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:44 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Their current time is Sep. 30 already... so psyched to know!
Well, it might take some time for us to finally decide on the winners since there are so many entries, but we will try to reveal them as soon as possible.

Yeah. Goodluck. Grin
i know now that my design wont stand a chance to some of the others i saw but i have to say i love every design everyone has done and i hope the right winner is chosen.
Well, here is my design for the competition:

Nutra P230BC
[IMG] http://s945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292...gures1.png [/IMG]

P230 gets rotated after each hit it encounters, and after it has been rotated 45 degrees, the engine will start, much like the engine gear series of the plastic generation, spinning the track.

The idea of this beyblade was divinity. It would stand tall above the opponents, and staying true to the mystery filled egypt, punish the unwary.

placing Nutra on a high track would also allow it to have a "wobbling" attack, as if it would strike from the heavens upon the opponent (i.e, from above).

BC is also a hard to use bottom. Like WB, one must launch at ~80% strength, otherwise the extra movement will induce an aggressive movement from the rubber coating. I hope people also get the "ancient" theme of using BC instead of CB. Lame as the joke is.

Wish me luck everyone! I hope you enjoy it.
sorry double post and I know this won't get counted in my entry: I went with a pre-HWS system to keep in turn with the ancient feel.
Dude. I just lost. momiji!! It looks like you're going to win this for sure - that design is sick!!
Hey uh.. (Feels like triple post) Just realised that Photobucket resizes images that are too large. I've re-uploaded the image on Imageshack for those who want to read it easier. It hasn't changed so I doubt this affects my entry. Wish me luck!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6449/bbfigures.png
you can say that again but i wouldnt say win cause other people might et upset but yeah thats a great design dude
(Sep. 30, 2010  5:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hey uh.. (Feels like triple post) Just realised that Photobucket resizes images that are too large. I've re-uploaded the image on Imageshack for those who want to read it easier. It hasn't changed so I doubt this affects my entry. Wish me luck!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6449/bbfigures.png

are u allowed to do that
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:55 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:52 PM)nov1c3 Wrote:

I did get a green light for it and not if I came up with the concepts and general idea of it. I got someone to polish up my work for me and re-do it in a more artistic form. I don't understand why people have issues with it anyway. My idea isn't going to win with things like Minion's Lunar and Momo's Ra.

I forgot to put an lol...but yea i wouldnt know anyways =). good luck to you though
Name: Strike Cobra WRMSF120
[Image: VIPER.jpg]
exploded view
[Image: FE.jpg]
[Image: EE.jpg]
[Image: cobra.jpg]
Face:Cobra
attack ring(the plastic thing): 3 cobra heads
Wheel: Strike Viper , Deadly upper attack with its wide range striking down the foe
Track: Roller defense 120 (reduce spin lose if on contact with stadium)
tip:
Wide Rubber Metal Semi Flat
[Image: WRM_STEEL2.jpg]
[Image: WRM_STEEL.jpg]
the tip is entirely made out of metal, thus lowering its centre of gravity making it stable.
as you can see, the red part is rubber increasing friction around the stadium.

Fonspark.
This is my very first post XD
I just discovered the WBO a few days ago, and I recently got myself my very first MFB. When I read about this contest I decided to register and participate. This contest is so cool!! And everyone has come up with very creative designs.

Here is my entry : Ankh Bastet C145HD

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9003/basteth.jpg

I have designed Ankh Bastet C145HD to be a defence top against the attacking qualities of Mercury Anubis 85XF.

The face depicts Bastet, the goddess of protection and cats.

The plastic wheel features her name in hieroglyphics, and cat claw shaped protrusions. It is also both right spin and left spin compatible.

The metal wheel has 6 golden ankhs for spiritual protection and claw shaped protrusions. In right spin, the overall round shape allows the wheel to act as a defence wheel. However, in left spin, and combined with a low track and a flat bottom, the claws could provide the wheel with ferocious smash attack abilities. This duality illustrates the opposition between Bastet and her lion-headed counterpart Sekhmet, the goddess of war.

The track is a regular C145 with a black centre and bright yellow free spinning wings. Its defensive nature allows the top to resist low attackers such as Mercury Anubis 85XF.

The bottom is HD, which stands for Hybrid Defence. It resembles WD in shape, but the periphery is made out of rubber. The hard plastic tip gives the top endurance, whereas the rubber causes friction with the stadium floor when the top gets knocked towards the periphery of the stadium. However, this combination could be unstable if the battle lasts for too long, since the velocity loss would cause the top to tilt and the rubber would slow the top down.

It also comes with its very own beylauncher!

I never thought that I would meet the deadline, but after hours of hard work I finally made it !
My bro is using the computer with the printer so I have to wait a few minutes until I can scan my design.
Hm, my desgins bottom has Rubber Coat Ball like momji's but has totally different looks and feature. Is that ok?
Holy, lots of talented people in this thread. This is going to be very difficult for the mods/admins to judge!
[Image: StormApepRS145RFsave.jpg]here is my entry: Storm Apep RS145RF. The picture says it all.
(Sep. 30, 2010  7:23 PM)DarkThunder Wrote: [Image: StormApepRS145RFsave.jpg]here is my entry: Storm Apep RS145RF. The picture says it all.

what pic?
I just realized, when they said they said the deadline was Sept. 30 23:59, what time zone did they mean?
www.beybladegear.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=100839396
this was the best i could do i couldnt put my real pic on because i dont have a scanner so i did it on paint.

p.s vote for me the ten year old awesomeness
I got a last minute entry coming today so don't close it early.
this contest is awesome it's sep 30 and i'm so exited to see ho wins.
This is my Legendary Scarabeus 80CF. I hope you like it.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9971/sam0139u.jpg
Dense Scaraban
Left Spin

SD135MD

The Scaraban top is transparent black with an oval crater in two sides and horns on the other sides, the ends are also slightly curved inwards to resemble preserved beetle in amber.

The metal wheel is painted gold and heightened so that the top is completely within it, when put together. It is a medium width and is completely filled.

SD135 is a defense track made with polyacetal polyoxymethylene, the same material as the PD which comes with the LED Sight, it is a slight oval shaped track with absolutely no grooves great for rolling enemies off.

MD is a metal Defense is a Wide defense but is metal as if to be a defense version of MB

The face is Clear yellow and has a head of a beetle and the horns make out the word "scar"