FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade!

I don't understand? sorry but what are you drawing?
Read the first post, basically you are drawing your own design of a MFB.
what are face boosters
(Mar. 25, 2009  8:32 PM)bladerwc1 Wrote: what are face boosters

Don't ask here.......
Ask in Ask A Question Thread 2. It's fricken stickied for godsake.
(Mar. 25, 2009  8:37 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Don't ask here.......
Ask in Ask A Question Thread 2. It's fricken stickied for godsake.
However, he meant the Face Boosters in the first post.
You'll get a random Face from them. Different Faces are assigned to different Face Boosters. It's a secret which ones are which, but you can see their rarity here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
Yeah, I'm not on top of things today, I'm sorry dude.
Still need to work out the kinks in my design and pictures xD
Just started on desinging mine, done the ruff idea, now I got to try do it neatly,
with my great drawing skills Pinching_eyes (which I don't have)
Rocky's makes me think of the firefox logo. XD
It was sarcasm......and lol.
Lol, I didn't think of the firefox logo until Dranzer mentioned it.
My computer died a few weeks ago and my sister's computer sucks, this is so frustrating! I have no design skills and I need my computer to do this right *grrr*
(Mar. 27, 2009  12:29 AM)Minion Wrote: My computer died a few weeks ago and my sister's computer sucks, this is so frustrating! I have no design skills and I need my computer to do this right *grrr*

Why are you telling us this? If you have a problem, fix it. If you can't, don't complain.

I have only the side view of the entire Beyblade to get done. The designs so far are looking really good, I'm hoping mine is decent enough competition...
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:06 AM)Grey Wrote: Why are you telling us this? If you have a problem, fix it. If you can't, don't complain.

What's your problem? In case you'd forgotten, you're not staff here anymore, so you probably shouldn't act like this.
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What's your problem? In case you'd forgotten, you're not staff here anymore, so you probably shouldn't act like this.

Sorry, it came out a lot ruder than I meant it to be. I was simply saying that he didn't have to complain that he had 'no design skills.' You've gotten on people for the same reason.
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:12 AM)Grey Wrote: Sorry, it came out a lot ruder than I meant it to be. I was simply saying that he didn't have to complain that he had 'no design skills.' You've gotten on people for the same reason.

Read the rest of this thread, I did no such thing. Also, she's been in the Beyblade community as long as I have and is one of my friends.
why isn't grey staff any more somethin happen? don't awnser if you don't want i don't care that much
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:38 AM)blader9 Wrote: why isn't grey staff any more somethin happen? don't awnser if you don't want i don't care that much

If we had anything to say about it, we would've announced it.
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If we had anything to say about it, we would've announced it.

ok sorry if i was nosey
Thought this was the design a beyblade thread, not the carp at bladers thread!
Has anyone come up with any interesting new track ideas?
Something I wish I'd thought of further before making my post Unhappy
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:12 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Thought this was the design a beyblade thread, not the carp at bladers thread!
Has anyone come up with any interesting new track ideas?
Something I wish I'd thought of further before making my post Unhappy

if they have, i doubt they want to share them haha
lol, it doesn't have to have a gimmick track. It can be a regular 90 track, if you need it to be.