FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade!

i said make neat not chage anything just more neat
(Mar. 15, 2009  6:00 PM)sousa98 Wrote: i said make neat not chage anything just more neat

You can't, as I already said.
(Mar. 15, 2009  5:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: And don't worry Sousa, I'm not drawing a zombie or anything. XD And I would think it would be okay in this instance to neatify your design......but in the future, just don't be so hasty! XD
Zombie beyblades are storg with all of there abiltys
Sousa98:
Also, your design included a weight disk (which is not a part of the MFB series) and no track.
(Mar. 15, 2009  6:02 PM)sousa98 Wrote: Zombie beyblades are storg with all of there abiltys

Nevermind. I understand how you mean neat, now. I would think it would be fine. My bad.
(Mar. 15, 2009  6:03 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Sousa98:
Also, your design included a weight disk (which is not a part of the MFB series) and no track.

mybad i am so use to drawing a hms or a plactia beyblade
sousa, stop flooding this topic.

(Mar. 15, 2009  5:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Also I agree with Shika. Unique/orginal blades are more interesting and exciting.

That's why Brad had "Balance" as one of the criterias.
I like this idea. Designing Beyblades is fun. Grin

I have a lot of time to post mine, but I'm already almost done with it. I'll post the final version soon, I guess.

EDIT: If the Beyblade uses a Track and Bottom already in production, should it still be drawn along with the other parts? Would any sane person use an already-made Track and Bottom for this contest?

Also, can the parts be hand-drawn, but edited by a computer?
Almost done Smile . Not sure if its "strong" but it looks pretty good!
You can edit it and draw it however you want, guys.

And your original submission is the only one that counts, so no, you can't go back and make it "more neat". This is why I said to TAKE YOUR TIME.
Thanks, my Face works then...

(Mar. 15, 2009  6:45 PM)Grey Wrote: If the Beyblade uses a Track and Bottom already in production, should it still be drawn along with the other parts?
Pegasis wanted me to post this for him:

[Image: togro4.png]
also someone probably should've told Pegasis that "Hole Flat" is a bottom that already exists
That's really good Pegasis!
I'm diggin that wheel. Color really makes a design look better. DX
Woah awesome job!
(Mar. 15, 2009  8:14 PM)Hero Wrote: Woah awesome job!

Yeah, that's good.
Whoa, some pretty small details there. Pinching_eyes_2 It looks really cool though. Grin

I'm gonna have to do a colour version now........XD
It sorta looks like quetz and pisces had a baby
Whoa! Nice design Pegasis, I really like the Wheel and Face. The concept is also good. And the colours go well together.
Can we submit 2 things, the hand drawn original and also the computer done version, same design but rendered?
Carp, I've lost.Nice job Pegasis. Smile
(Mar. 15, 2009  8:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: guys it doesn't end till April 1, did you not hear the part about effort instead of submitting it on the first day
I can't do it any later as I have 1 assigment for English and one for Science and I don't really have much spare time to be drawing.:\
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:35 AM)Jaks Wrote: Can we submit 2 things, the hand drawn original and also the computer done version, same design but rendered?

I imagine so, provided they're submitted at the same time. That's what I was going to do anyways. Beyblades coloured in MS Paint? Hell yeah.
(Mar. 16, 2009  9:35 AM)Jaks Wrote: Can we submit 2 things, the hand drawn original and also the computer done version, same design but rendered?

You should submit the final product only. If you want to show us the original sketch as well, that's fine, but please specify which one you are entering.