FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade!

Well this was my best attempt, I tried atleast Uncertain
[Image: scan0001.jpg]
The Track is 1.5g not 15g
guys it doesn't end till April 1, did you not hear the part about effort instead of submitting it on the first day
(Mar. 15, 2009  8:22 AM)Cailany Wrote: Whose judging these? The WBO community?

the wbo committee
Im Starting tonight and I might post it in Tomorrow
would someone kindly explain the advantages of posting your entry so soon
(Mar. 15, 2009  1:18 AM)Hero Wrote: Awwwww i dont have a scanner Unhappy .

EDIT: Why cant staff participate? They have the same chances as us and it just doesnt seem fair.

Because staff are the judges. Tongue_out
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: would someone kindly explain the advantages of posting your entry so soon

Shoosh! This gives later posters advantages and see ideas!
Can you re submit entries?
(Mar. 15, 2009  11:26 AM)Guess Who! Wrote: Shoosh! This gives later posters advantages and see ideas!
Can you re submit entries?

Re-read the Op.
Uwaah, so much happened when I went to bed! And this contest is harder/involves a lot more effort than last time. D: I'll give it a go though.....Confused

Also, it kinda bemused me that people started posting their ideas here - I figured we'd email our designs to Brad or a staff member? I mean, you wouldn't normally just show it to everybody before the contests end would you? Or maybe you would, I dunno........Brad are there any rules surrounding this?

EDIT: This is covered in the first post. I missed it in my rush to read everything - ironic, huh? XD
Everyone's in such a rush, there's like 2-3 more weeks...chill.
wow, im actually doing pretty well. im going to do a cleaner copy when im done though.
i had some troble with the outter part of the beyblade
Brad, I honestly can't do any better. Taking my time makes my stuff look worse, and I can't color it or anything. =/ I've submitted the best I can do.

Anyways, I figure I need to explain my design a little better(had to go to bed early last night) if I'm allowed, if not, then just disregard the post.

The Wheel
The wheel has 8 individual wings that are each spring loaded. The wheel is heavy and wide, such as Libra's. It has a plasticcover on the wing's to help absorb blows better than metal. The wings were meant to help "reflect" attacks but there are a couple problems with it. First, This would probably be prone to alot of breakage. When one wing would get puched in, the opponent could get caught on another wing, stressing the shaft that connects it to the wheel, the spring, and the part of the wing that is actually having contact. This would also make recoil rather high. The spring could also easily bend. I figured a way to kind of prevent this, but didn't want to add it because it may overpower my beyblade, then. The wheel could also be use in a sort of attack customization, probably with RF. It could push opponents away with the spring-loaded wings and avoid most recoil by using a rubber tip. Of course, this is all in theory. Here's pictures of what I'm talking about: http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr24/...CN0147.jpg

The Track:
Though, the track is designed for upper force, it would do horribly at it. Instead, since it's wider, heavier, and lower to the ground than D125, it would work nicely for defense and possibly some attack beyblades. *Note: switch the plastic piece of the wheel's and the track's weights around. My bad.

The Bottom:
The tip is meant to be a rebounder's dream. When hit, the beyblade would shift from the rubber sharp to the flat edge and then rebound, and at a much higher speed. Problem is it would wear farely fast and then become basicly just a hole flat. But hey, it's still a pretty awesome idea. =P

So yeah, atleast I put some thought into my design. =/
Wow, it's great that so many people are trying already. Grin It's gonna be really hard to win. Lot's of competition. Pinching_eyes_2
It seems I'm gonna be doing this most of the day now. I was supposed to do homework but this is a lot more fun. XD I've done my track, working on my bottom now......trying to make something realistic but I keep wanting to put loads of cool stuff on it. I need to calm down. XD
Good luck everyone!
your have to draw the design (all of it on one paper)
No you don't......
Oh, and good luck everyone, as well.
uhh Rocky dont go overbord with the design now your going make it too storg
TBH I'd be worrying about making it to strong but whatever...
I'd rather see a unique beyblade than a boring OP unbeatable beyblade.
If some of these designs are really good we can try sending them to Takara/coro coro Wink

Also I agree with Shika. Unique/orginal blades are more interesting and exciting.
can you make your design neat then modified your post with the neat one?
(Mar. 15, 2009  5:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: If some of these designs are really good we can try sending them to Takara/coro coro Wink

That would be so awesome. XD Doubt it'll happen though. Pinching_eyes_2

And don't worry Sousa, I'm not drawing a zombie or anything. XD And I would think it would be okay in this instance to neatify your design......but in the future, just don't be so hasty! XD
No, can't change your original submission.