FACE CONTEST: Design a Grip & Accessories!

I might enter if I can get around to making the grip. I already know what I want it to look like and stuff. I'm just lazy Tongue_out_wink
Here goes nothing:
[Image: 2z4mryv.jpg]
Well, here's my try at this......kinda regret not photoshoping this but oh well.
Excuse the poor writing:
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4329/dscf1933j.jpg
(Jul. 08, 2010  8:02 PM)Nuno Wrote: I have a few questions:

- Is it ok to have more than 2 accessories or will I lose points for it?

- By "...perhaps the launcher is even built into the grip itself!" do you mean grips like the RC shooter, Pegasis Digital Power Launcher, etc?

Yes to both questions.
I was about to post my entry, but there's something wrong happening in photobucket.

The image size is 700 x 5218 pixels (yes and this was resized, original was 3640 x 27134) and photobucket always auto resizes it to 100 x something. The problem is that it's impossible to see what's there when it's resized to that minimal resolution...

I need help guys. Unhappy
If you click "More Options" under the Upload Images and Videos button, there should be an option for 1mb uploading. That's the maximum for a free account, anyway.

Imageshack allows for up to 5mb.
(Jul. 12, 2010  1:15 AM)♥ Wrote: If you click "More Options" under the Upload Images and Videos button, there should be an option for 1mb uploading. That's the maximum for a free account, anyway.

Imageshack allows for up to 5mb.

Uploaded on Imageshack and aparently it's working. Thanks Smile

Here's my entry:

[Image: launchergripfacecontest.jpg]

Yeah, my design is huge...

Sorry guys I got carried away with this contest! XD

I tried to explain everything as easily as I could. If you can't understand something please ask me.

Just example on how it helps in shooting techniques:
-Turn the launcher -20º verticaly
-Turn the launcher (whatever you feel comfortable with)º horizontaly
-Catapult system on

All this together = Auto Sliding Shoot

Edit: I forgot to mention, the tool is that part in the bottom of the grip.
Edit 2: In case the image doesn't work http://img130.imageshack.us/i/launchergr...ntest.jpg/
Nuno, there is no such thing as getting carried away. Just better chances of winning.
Really nice design Grin
Not so keen on the aesthetics, but the mechanisms in it are really solid ^ ^
(Jul. 12, 2010  5:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Really nice design Grin
Not so keen on the aesthetics, but the mechanisms in it are really solid ^ ^

Thanks! Grin
Can I post my design and then explain what each bullet point means? I did it on paper and I don't have a scanner so I shot a picture of it but it's not very clear at all.
(Jul. 13, 2010  11:57 PM)Train Wrote: Can I post my design and then explain what each bullet point means? I did it on paper and I don't have a scanner so I shot a picture of it but it's not very clear at all.
Yes, you can do that. As long as it is in the same post.
Here is my entry

[Image: 2ns6kib.png]

Accessories:

Beylauncher Whiplash Guard (BWG):Prevents user's hand from getting whipped with the beylauncher's cord

Bubble Leveler:Shows the angle the user is holding the grip.
Just a question, does the competition also includes making a new type of launcher or only the grip?
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:23 AM)Flosal Wrote: Just a question, does the competition also includes making a new type of launcher or only the grip?
Only the grip.

(Jul. 17, 2010  9:38 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I gave up after seeing Jsc's entry.
Never give up! Anyone can win Smile
wow lol, mine isnt that great XD

oh yeah and there are 2 winners right?
(Jul. 18, 2010  5:03 AM)Jsc Wrote: oh yeah and there are 2 winners right?

Oui.

(Jul. 04, 2010  12:30 AM)theflightyellz (from OP) Wrote: As usual, there will be two winners!
[Image: c2blx.jpg]

Ok I know that the writing is faint and unreadable so I'll try and explain it here as clearly as possible. I'm not good with paint and computer graphics so I did the classic way.
Ok so my grip is could,"The Hand Grip". It's name explains it clearly as you can basically put it on your hand instead of holding it. I would find it much comfortable having it attached to my arm than having to hold it. I know that you can think,"Oh but it's going to twist around your arm and not stay still."
Well it isn't, as it has two thing you pull like on backpacks to tighten it and on the back there is a piece of metal on spirings painted black which when pushed down firmly closes on your hand causing the grip to stay still.

For the features there is the new Ultra Launch beylauncher which is full of rubber grippings and a special foam made pulling thing the reduce the amount of people saying Auhh after it hits your hand. The top of it is rubber though for better pulling and all around the hole where the strings come to make sure that after realesing the string a lot of times your beylauncher won't be breaking.

The other really cool feature is that the beylauncher is bigger so it has a longer string streching up to 3,5 Foot! Now to begin with the grip from what I said already you know that it won't fall off your hand.The other feature is a bey point card reader which enables you to see your score, battle with friends and play on Bey ta 2 go or whatever it's called. To take points from your friends you pull and antenea up and next to another bey point card reder just like in the bey pointer. Unforunatelly only beylauncher fit in the grip but you can easily hide your beylauncher by pushing it inside the grip and press a button for it to pop back out so you only have it out when you need it.

It has a pop out tool and a launch speed meter which measures the speed of your launches and sets you a target to improve them. Before the lauch simply press a small start button. In the middle there is a space for your favourite face sticker to go on or maybe your zodiac sticker like capricorne or libra. The rest of the grip is just graphics which make it look cool but it also has some stickers to put on if you want too. It comes in black,blue,red and white colours and I think that about summs it all up. I'd like to win but seeing all the other competitors I have a mere chance to win but I mainly did it for fun. Joyful_2
Aya! That was my concept! Darn it, I knew I should have started sooner.
ugh
I started working on this a few days after it was announced, but I'm out of town right now and don't have access to my files. I might make it home in time to post it. If I don't I'm going to be so pissed. so much wasted time u_u;;;
There is the Bow launcher.
[Image: beylauncher.bmp]

this launcher can be used for right handed and left handed people.
Also, this one can be use for right and left rotation blade. just by up-side-down (not sure of the orthograph).

it's designed like a bow so it's not complicated to use.
the bow most be handed horizontaly to launch the blade.

you can upgrade it with pulley for powerfull launch. I forgot to draw the pulley but most people know about real bow so... I don't think it was needed to draw it...:\

other accessories, you can get an adapter for old series of beyblade top. first gen to HMS generation.

you got rubber grip for the handling, and the system of the ripcord was inversed from original beylauncher for the bow design. No danger to hurt the other bladers in front of you becaus de ripcord is attached to the string of the bow and you have a little grip at this place for your hand when you pull the ripcord.

some comments or questions?!

Thx!
not really, you hold it in your hand not on your hand like a real bow