FACE CONTEST: Design a Grip & Accessories!

Amusingly, I was just thinking about how sad it was that I wouldn't be able to see theflightyellz's take on this.
I probably would have put in a little more effort if I were actually entering being honest lol.
Right now I'm just trying to provoke some thought.
I do miss being able to enter these kinds of contests at times, but the gains of being admin to the site greatly outweigh the negatives Smile
i am trying to upload my drawing but it dosent work
How do you make your entries? Like is it computer generated?
Yeah but how come the picture is that clear? Is it hand drawn or what?
This is mine. First one in line. Rubber for comfort. backup beyblade attatches to door in back
Forgot link HAHA HAHA
KEEP FORGETTING TO ADD.
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=QnrD...h4l5k2TGxc
    ok so here's my design its called the "Pivot Grip" the half of it pivots for comfort and the details are pretty much in the picture, accessories are "Additional Launcher" and "Beylauncher Suspension Dual". My first contest. And also what i mean by people who shoot sideways is. For People who like to shoot/launch in an awkward but awesome way
Sorry Ecllippse but you aren't allowed to update the image, your first entry is your final entry :\
It's a decent sketch though, I think people get the idea from it.
(Jul. 08, 2010  12:04 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i am trying to upload my drawing but it dosent work
Try a site like imageshack, and then use the "forum code" link they supply you when uploading.
Just paste that in to the post box, write your details underneath it, and you're done Smile

(Jul. 08, 2010  1:04 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Yeah but how come the picture is that clear? Is it hand drawn or what?
It's vectored in a program called Adobe Illustrator.
In personal opinion it's the best way to do clean graphics.
ok i will try
Also remember, theflightyellz is a skilled designer guy. He can probably whip up some pwnsauce within 10 minutes while most of us would still be like... What's a layer?
(Jul. 08, 2010  2:58 PM)MaxL Wrote: Also remember, theflightyellz is a skilled designer guy. He can probably whip up some pwnsauce within 10 minutes while most of us would still be like... What's a layer?
that is so true
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:09 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well, no... But yes Smug

theflightyellz gained 3 ego points!
lol
tfy
such a show off Tongue_out
At the same time that I love your art, I really wish you hadn't used up all the good ideas *pfffbbt*
Now we all have to try even harder.
Great design as always Ellz. Smile
Sucks that you can't enter the contest though. XD

I have a few questions:

- Is it ok to have more than 2 accessories or will I lose points for it?

- By "...perhaps the launcher is even built into the grip itself!" do you mean grips like the RC shooter, Pegasis Digital Power Launcher, etc?
(Jul. 08, 2010  9:46 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Sorry Ecllippse but you aren't allowed to update the image, your first entry is your final entry :\
It's a decent sketch though, I think people get the idea from it.

sorry i didnt mean update it by that i mean ill upload the drawing of the whole thing assembled together
i dont believe you can do that either.

also i just learned about layers like a week ago XD
You can't, the first image you post is your last.
Kinda why we encourage people to take their time on their entries :\

And dear lord, how any of you get by making graphics, I'll never know >A<
well ok then im still good with that anyway why do people here struggle on making their designs on the computer
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:12 AM)ecllippse Wrote: well ok then im still good with that anyway why do people here struggle on making their designs on the computer
i am better on the computer
Here is our grip. It's called the Lunar-Grip.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jul. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: Here is our grip. It's called the Lunar-Grip.
It might be better with a picture.
(Jul. 09, 2010  6:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: Here is our grip. It's called the Lunar-Grip.
It might be better with a picture.

I uploaded the picture. I can see it.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

You edited your post right as I posted mine.