FACE CONTEST: Design a Grip & Accessories Winners!

Hey guys! Big thanks to everyone for entering the contest, but now as always, we come to the winners!
There were a lot of really great ideas for this one, some similar, but all great none the less.
But there were of course two stand out entries.

The winners are ... Lucky and Minion!

Lucky:
http://img193.imageshack.us/i/hammergrip.jpg/

Luckys design was beautifully illustrated, and although slightly perculiar, none the less awesome.
The addition of a less 'Thor like' grip to the design made it all the more practical, but it was this Norse like originality that made Luckys design stand out from the crowd.

Minion:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FACE-CON...#pid307159

Although Minions design wasn't the greatest aesthetically, the ideas behind it were absolutely ingenious.
Our favorite was the heat moldable grip (something that we all thought would be a brilliant accessory), along with the clever use of different additional weights for different bladers.

Congratulations to you two! Now, to choose your prize!

- Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
- Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
- Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
- Face Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
congrats lucky and minion Grin
Lucky and Minion, Congratulations! Joyful_3
Congrats Lucky and Minion. You two both did a remarkable job.
Congratulations to both, great job!
congrats u guys
Oo, that is some really good stuff there. Congrats to them!
congrats lucky and minion
Congratulations! Smile
I liked minions design. It was very blader customizable. And Lucky's would be probably be good for Daichi in G Rev.
Amazing work, you both deserved it.
Congratz Lucky and Minion!
Congratulations Minion and Lucky! I had a dog named Lucky and won a dog contest.
Lucky and Minion congratulations
Congrats Lucky and Minion Wink
Congrats Lucky and Minion. I really Liked Minion's the best its looks great. Too bad they don't have smart people like him at hasbro
Good Job!

i liked both the illustrations
lol especially the X things on Minions which you sometimes see on products
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:26 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Congrats Lucky and Minion. I really Liked Minion's the best its looks great. Too bad they don't have smart people like HER at hasbro

Way to go Minion I knew I was screwed when I saw your design. VERY cool.

I don't think that Hammer should have beat her it didn't have the cool accessories or practicality that Minion did, but congrats all the same.

Actually I really thought the "Gatling Grip" would win I don't remember who posted it but it had a bubble level in it one of the first ones posted that did so it was a really good render.
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:44 PM)Train Wrote: I don't think that Hammer should have beat her it didn't have the cool accessories or practicality that Minion did, but congrats all the same.

They both won? As far as I know, there isn't a first or second place. There's just winners. Lucky was probably listed first because he's first alphabetically.
Oh well then I'll just shut my mouth then. Chocked_2
congrats lucky and minion
Every time I read this I always skim through it and I always think everyone is saying lucky minion but good job guys/gals(not sure of the genders but to be safe Tongue_out)
*steals their faces*

Good job to both.