FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium!

i had this idea and wanted to show it to you guyz. so is it good? or do i start of thinking about a new idea?
[Image: sketch.png]
Very creative and really quite cool. I like it!
Nice job, I think it looks like lots of fun! Definitely took creativity into development.
how kool! Smile 2 judges really liked mine Smile i might win Joyful_3
So, it's kind of like a beyblade air hockey stadium?
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:39 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So, it's kind of like a beyblade air hockey stadium?

this is a good way to put it haha
lol. i was looking for a name and this one sounds cool XD

the Air Hocky Stadium
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:39 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: So, it's kind of like a beyblade air hockey stadium?

Actually, there are quite a few similarities.XD Not that it is a bad thing; air hockey kicks carp.
there actually is a beyblade air hockey set but it's more like air hockey with stickers of beyblade characters on it than playing air hockey with beyblade
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:46 PM)Khel Wrote: air hockey kicks carp.
Agreed ^ ^
The only thing that concerns me is the plausibility factor again...
I can't of a way that wouldn't involve some kind of pressurized system to be able to make the walls move at a great enough speed to stop your blade if it were flying out of the stadium.
I mean, everyone here's seen the speed blades can go at when smashed out.
Definitely love the design though =D
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: there actually is a beyblade air hockey set but it's more like air hockey with stickers of beyblade characters on it than playing air hockey with beyblade
When did this happen Chocked_2?
i saw it on yahoo japan auctions once for like 1000 yen

i regret not getting it
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:58 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Agreed ^ ^
The only thing that concerns me is the plausibility factor again...
I can't of a way that wouldn't involve some kind of pressurized system to be able to make the walls move at a great enough speed to stop your blade if it were flying out of the stadium.
I mean, everyone here's seen the speed blades can go at when smashed out.
Definitely love the design though =D
it wont be fun if you are able to help your blade everytime it flies.
you gotto be smart and predict where the blade well fly and try to move the wall before the blade starts to fly. luck plays a great role in this also.
but think of it... it will be really fun and exiting.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:11 PM)pegasis Wrote: it wont be fun if you are able to help your blade everytime it flies.
you gotto be smart and predict where the blade well fly and try to move the wall before the blade starts to fly. luck plays a great role in this also.
but think of it... it will be really fun and exiting.

You make a good point ^ ^. Think this'd be cool in arcades.
Geez Where do you ppl get all the Cool Ginga Avatars?! Yours is cool Brad...
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:19 PM)jsc Wrote: Geez Where do you ppl get all the Cool Ginga Avatars?! Yours is cool Brad...

Wrong thread?

Screenshots.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:19 PM)jsc Wrote: Geez Where do you ppl get all the Cool Ginga Avatars?! Yours is cool Brad...

screenshot from the anime

you have hikaru in yours though, and hikaru no go rules

this really isn't on topic though haha
Im sorry that i got off topic. Ill end my comments on this thread =)
that dont relate
i just colored my stadium. its still not my final. i might add things in future.
[Image: minib.png]

the MW stands for (Movable wall)
so any ideas for better colors?
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:43 PM)pegasis Wrote: the MW stands for (Movable wall)
so any ideas for better colors?
Personally think it'd look better clear. If not clear though, maybe bright green'd be cool? Like, lime green.
I would suggest something like a light color such as a clear light blue!
Should this "Not my actual entry" deal be allowed?
Because it allows for so much feedback, it gives people a definite advantage over just submitting your own ideas.
Yeah, ppl are doing this too much. Its pretty confusing with all this "Not my submission" ...
lol. i believe its okay to know if they like it or not. but asking them for things to add isnt fair.
well... maybe i did that for the colors but that wont effect me winning or loosing the contest.
Quote:Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!

People were much stricter in the previous contest, I don't see why standards have slipped. Angry