FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography

good job guys. now i lost hope of winning Unhappy i wish i made the same pic i posted but in the grass with my kitten staring at the shooting star attack. that would have been epic B)
(May. 08, 2009  6:32 PM)Driger Wrote: I used thunder rumbler and it looked perfectly fine. But anyways, its your pic so I should stop moaning.

Yeah, but I couldn't get a dark, misterious atmosphere with thunder rumbler. XD lol You can criticise as you want I don't mind. It's actually a way to make better things in the future Joyful_3

I just hope the comitee likes my photoEee
There's nothing wrong with fake parts guys. You just have to have at least one real part. :3
Might have been an idea to shrink the photo slightly and link to a larger version of it. Would have made the grainyness harder to pick up on as well.
(May. 09, 2009  12:16 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Might have been an idea to shrink the photo slightly and link to a larger version of it. Would have made the grainyness harder to pick up on as well.
I think your right I didn't think of that when I posted the pic.If I did shrink it now it would be against the rules wouldn't it?
Well, you aren't actually editing the pic at all, so I'm not sure. I got away with a technical problem, but this was just lack of foresight.. Might want to ask a moderator.
how did you get a pic of it spinning?????????
i tried capturing pics while spinning but they looked like they are not spinning in the pic!
^ how is that possible? how can they be spinning but not loook like their spinning Confused
(May. 09, 2009  12:19 AM)BladerQ Wrote: I think your right I didn't think of that when I posted the pic.If I did shrink it now it would be against the rules wouldn't it?

I don't think it would be.
(May. 09, 2009  1:40 PM)josh-jf Wrote: ^ how is that possible? how can they be spinning but not loook like their spinning Confused

It does this to me to, If I take a picture of my beyblade spinning it looks like it's just sitting in the one spot not moving.
(May. 09, 2009  1:40 PM)josh-jf Wrote: ^ how is that possible? how can they be spinning but not loook like their spinning Confused
because the camera catches the image in one pose.; so even if the blade is spinning when the camera catches the pic it will show it in one of the poses so it wont look like spinning....
josh j-f: That happens to me as well. I will take a picture and the beyblade will appear as if it stopped. I wonder why my camera does that...I didnt use any effects/flash either...
u need to change your cameras shutter speed, make it slower
Is this something all cameras can do ? I really hope mine can.
lol thats seems odd to me. I wanna try this with my camera.
ok,if you sing an actual digital camera then you can change your shutter speed, on your selection wheel/dial there should be a setting where it is up to you what your shutter speed is, the slower you make it the more light passes thru, thus blurring moving objects slightly, if you need help finding this setting or menu consult your camera manual, or pm me photo of your camera showing the selection dial
the only ting is that the slower ur shutter speed, the more teady you need to hold your camera, but for a spinning blade considering how fast thet spin you shouldnt need to make it that much slower
Heres my entry -
[Image: wbocontest-1-1.jpg]
I didn't use photoshop or anything, the effect was from a Lazer machine thing I got agesss ago, I think it worked rather well with Dark Wolf.
I did loads of photo's for this but I got my sister and Dad to pick the one they thought was best because I couldn't decide myself lol.
does anyone know where to get on screen cameras for free
I don't quite follow you...
like ummmmmm take pictures on wat you see on the screen
(May. 09, 2009  5:26 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: like ummmmmm take pictures on wat you see on the screen

What do you mean? A screenshot? Chocked_2
print screen.... that's built into any OS