FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography

Cheers Smile (Assuming you meant mine since it was the last posted)
[Image: DSC00231-2.jpg]

My Entry!
Wink

BEYHEART! XD

Edit: Sorry about the quality, atm my digital camera needs batteries and we didn't have any in the house. So I had to take it off my phone. Nothing is edited apart from the blured edges, I tried to keep it as un-edited as possible.
Those edges are REALLY blurred Chocked_2 I know you said you photoshopped it, but was there a reason for the blurred edges being that heavy?
I guess he was trying to make the middle show more!
I didn't use photoshop, I used photobucket's editing tools.
And yeah, I did it so the middle is focused on more.
i like it but just not the blurriness theres to much but yeah other than that not a bad job Smile
Thanks. Smile

Maybe I should have toned down the blur but there's nothing I can do about it now.
lol yeah dont stress you did what you could and its still great.
[Image: BeybladePhotographyContest.jpg]

Took a bunch of pics, satisfied with this one the most.
I also liked this "Beyblade amongst grass" one, but I liked the other one more.
Not bad Smile Lighting's a little off, but it's always hard to get decent light outside in bad weather.
^Your post added so much to the conversation.
(May. 07, 2009  9:19 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Yea it's nice but lighting is off......

Please stop just restating what others have already said.

I think the idea is nice, but obviously the camera wasn't that great. It's pretty though.
is it ok if i put a short youtube vid ill give the link if its allowed its like a still (7 secs)
(May. 08, 2009  1:27 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: is it ok if i put a short youtube vid ill give the link if its allowed its like a still (7 secs)

Only photos are accepted.
If anyone knows where I put my camera please tell me. Its not in my room or the car Unhappy (ignore this statement)
(May. 08, 2009  1:50 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: If anyone knows where I put my camera please tell me. Its not in my room or the car Unhappy (ignore this statement)

I don't get why you just posted this... you even said to ignore the statement so there was no point Speechless
Why do most of the photos uploaded so far have beyblades on the grass? Confused
They're really cool but I think they lack some originality. (No offense, just saying... Wink)
I think it's this whole kind of organic, blending with the man made. I don't know why, I just think there's something kind of appealing about that. Like, sometimes in these kind of post apocalyptic movies, you see where the remains of great cities have become part of the environment.
I just like that smash of two things that shouldn't blend, working well together.
This is my entry:

PLEASE READ:
This was not photoshoped. I raised the shutter speed to 5 seconds (to get those "ghost-like" beyblades) and flash (to make them a little more shiny)
The blades in the battle are DEMS and Sea Drake MS, both hasbro. Because of it's name (Dark Effigy) I used my black stadium (which is homemade) and set up a dark atmosphere in the picture. I think the final result is preety good.
If you need to ask more about my picture don't hesitate. Wink

PS: If you can't see it please tell me. Smile EDIT: If you click it it gets bigger Wink
Lol, good pic Smile But a homemade stadium means an illegal beyblade part in that picture :p
(May. 08, 2009  6:27 PM)Driger Wrote: Lol, good pic Smile But a homemade stadium means an illegal beyblade part in that picture :p

I know that but if I used thunder rumbler the picture would be carp XD
And btw that stadium was made from that hasbro magne block thing that you put under the stadium. Since it doesn't work with thunder rumbler there was no reason to keep it like that. It's actually really good, it's curved and has a tornado ridge. Much better than thunder rumbler! Grin
I used thunder rumbler and it looked perfectly fine. But anyways, its your pic so I should stop moaning.