Experiment

AR: Wolborg 03
WD: Revolver Attack
SG: Burning Kerberos, Right Spin
BB: Burning Kerberos
Bearing/Bushing: 2x Bushing
Shaft: Wolborg 2 (softer rubber-tip model)

Concept: Unorthodox Smash Attacker? Not sure really. This was just used as an experiment to see how good it will fare.

Blah. AR and WD sure have better choices, but my plastic collection is limited. You guys can improve on this if you wish.

QUICK TEST: Not sure which to test on, but it's a bit mediocre or below. Probably a better AR and WD would fix that.

My BEYHEART has been inspired by you guys and this forum.
Could you post your parts?
Parts: Any.

However, I don't think I'll be specializing in Plastic. I want to plunge into HMS and make more amusing (though not competitively sound) customs. =)
You could use Dranzer S's casing, so you can get the rubber tip of the shaft to stay fixed between BK's BB opening. For pure smash it'll be a lot better this way. Also, make sure the rubber tip is slightly worn and looks rounder instead of sharp.
If you want to use a heavy WD, just stick with 10-Heavy. I'd also try out 10-Wide though, but with other ARs like Trygle's and Draciel V2 Strike Turtle.
Ah, I knew I was forgetting something.

Dragoon V2 SP, set to Smash in Right Spin.
How come you are using Revolver WD?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:How come you are using Revolver WD?

I like it. It's revolver holes make it aggressive, but it can hurt itself too. That's what I like. Unpredictability and a bit too much risk makes the game fun for me. Dominating the game in my area makes it, over time, boring for my tastes. =)
bugturtles Wrote:

I like it. It's revolver holes make it aggressive, but it can hurt itself too. That's what I like. Unpredictability and a bit too much risk makes the game fun for me. Dominating the game in my area makes it, over time, boring for my tastes. =)
Small as it is in size, even with that AR, that WD will do next to nothing for this combo in terms of attacking potencial (besides, if you want more weight, 10-Heavy is 2g heavier).

For the SPs, if you use 10-Wide, go with Defense Ring. If not, either keep those, which while not doing anything for attack, aren't hurting the combo either, or use none.
Fin Tector's are nice, but I only really like those when paired with Whale Attacker.
bugturtles Wrote:

If your rubber is worn down, I don't think you'll need to worry about risk, considering the effective 1-cm rubber grip tip you're using. Kinda reminds me of my similar custom, using my black seaborg AR and fin tector SP. Still remember that one?