Evolving fusion wheels

(Jul. 07, 2011  4:58 AM)Sasukia Wrote: He was battling DrigerGT, You can never beat him!

Can someone post pictures all ready? I need proof so I can help this theory or test!
I know DrigerGT.
Somebody close this. This thread is worthless.
I dont mean to sound like a *carp* but come on guys, he May have something. Who knows, maybe something DID happen to his fusionwheels(whatever it might be, Wear and tear, or anything) and because we havent seen it, we dont belive him. This is like the fight between wiether telekinesis is real or tricks....
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:47 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Come on, everyone, give him a chance. He said he would post pictures, so lets just wait and see the fruits of his labor!

You're cracking up now, aren't you? Or at least snickering in your head. C'mon, you can tell us, we won't laugh. (At you, at least...)

You DO realize that if there were beyblade "Scientists", we wouldn't have to deal with Dark, Poison, The Light Wheels, or any other terrible Metal Wheels? I am SO hoping that nobody believes this kid.

Well your in a "Jack-carp" Mood today, Just let him, You can't fix stupid.

Just let him do what he gots to do!
Bull. That's all I can say. This is total and utter BULL! I haven't seen this type of lie since... Oh wait, the Django thing was this past week, wasn't it? (If we warn this kid now, we won't have to deal with him later...)

EDIT: Yes, I am in a sorta bad mood. (I lost my FLEX card, so I can't eat at the University of Chicago, where I spend my mornings, until I find it.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:09 AM)Sasukia Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:47 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Come on, everyone, give him a chance. He said he would post pictures, so lets just wait and see the fruits of his labor!

You're cracking up now, aren't you? Or at least snickering in your head. C'mon, you can tell us, we won't laugh. (At you, at least...)

You DO realize that if there were beyblade "Scientists", we wouldn't have to deal with Dark, Poison, The Light Wheels, or any other terrible Metal Wheels? I am SO hoping that nobody believes this kid.

-.- Come on man Sasukia, this threads been going for awile, and he hasn't posted pics. its obvious hes lying.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote:

Ikr. Little kids with theorys shouldn't be on the internet.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:51 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Kai-V can you just close this...
Also its impossible for a bey to use a "special move" on its on will. The user has to shoot it in a certain way.
He says he's a beyblade scientist...I wonder how old he is...Grin
But really I've tried using one bey for 3 years and it didnt work =_= (Dragoon S)
Nope your wrong about one thing. You don't have to shoot a beyblade a certain way to do a special move. But your right that beyblades can't do their special move on their own free will.us

Get to reality. They do not do special moves.
I'm not a little kid. And they do do special moves. Let me explain. If you have a storm pegasus and a bey knocks it into the air, it can do pegasus star blast attack.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)BeyScorcher Wrote:

Ikr. Little kids with theorys shouldn't be on the internet.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:04 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  4:51 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Kai-V can you just close this...
Also its impossible for a bey to use a "special move" on its on will. The user has to shoot it in a certain way.
He says he's a beyblade scientist...I wonder how old he is...Grin
But really I've tried using one bey for 3 years and it didnt work =_= (Dragoon S)
Nope your wrong about one thing. You don't have to shoot a beyblade a certain way to do a special move. But your right that beyblades can't do their special move on their own free will.us

Get to reality. They do not do special moves.
I'm not a little kid. And they do do special moves. Let me explain. If you have a storm pegasus and a bey knocks it into the air, it can do pegasus star blast attack.
It's been going on for 2 hours. Thats not really a long time. He PM'ed me and said he'd post pics tomorrow. So seriously, stop being such a((es and be patient
Kai-V is going to here about this in a second! Please post pictures and get over with it!

You will be banned or warned!

I'm not stupid and I can beat all of you in a bey battle with my genius strategies. Trust me I'm good.
LOL O RLY
You forgot the Owl picture. (Or the Haruhi Suzumiya pic.) But anyway, let's allow the kid to wallow in his lies.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:18 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Kai-V is going to here about this in a second! Please post pictures and get over with it!

You will be banned or warned!

Kai-V already was here. She didn't close it. She's probably confused or laughing right now. And waiting for pics.
LOL O RLY, I thought the same thing!

This thread is going to be closed I have had it. This thread should be called "stupid kid starts a retarded chat room" This is going to be closed!
Its true that "special moves" do happen sometimes but that's just coincidence or extreme shooting skill, NOT your bey.
You should just give up beys can't evolve. They are not able to change form unless purposely or accidentally shaped or worn out.
And I'm pretty sure you're no older than 10 and most of the people here are probably more informed than you so stop arguing.
My Dark wheel evolved. I call it Jupiter.
Although it still sucks, even more than it did before !
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:19 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:

I'm not stupid and I can beat all of you in a bey battle with my genius strategies. Trust me I'm good.

WHERE DO YOU LIVE I AM DYING TO SMASH ALL YOUR BEYS COME AT ME BRO WHATS YOUR BEST COMBO HUH PROBABLY DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE STOP MAKING EVERYONE LAUGH AND IF YOU CAN'T BEAT ME YOU CAN'T BEAT ANYONE IN THE WBO SO AGAIN STOP MAKING EVERYONE LAUGH
Maybe something dosen't go good with the bey. Maybe changing the spin track, performance tip, or energy ring will help it.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:30 AM)blah Wrote: My Dark wheel evolved. I call it Jupiter.

...Blah, can this post possibly have more win in it? At all?

Psssst. I wonder if he realizes that "go good" is the grammar of a 6 year old?
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:30 AM)blah Wrote: My Dark wheel evolved. I call it Uranus.

I believe I increased the win level by >9000%
Seriously we're kind of getting off topic here
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:33 AM)Katanazero Wrote:

WHERE DO YOU LIVE I AM DYING TO SMASH ALL YOUR BEYS COME AT ME BRO WHATS YOUR BEST COMBO HUH PROBABLY DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE STOP MAKING EVERYONE LAUGH AND IF YOU CAN'T BEAT ME YOU CAN'T BEAT ANYONE IN THE WBO SO AGAIN STOP MAKING EVERYONE LAUGH
Your making me laugh because you sound so stupid, you can't beat me.
Really? This thread has a TOPIC? Huh... I'll look into that.
Anyway, we're laughing at you, y'know. In fact... Can we warn this kid now?
KIDS ON WBO MAKE ME PEE OD
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:38 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:33 AM)Katanazero Wrote:

Your making me laugh because you sound so stupid, you can't beat me.

Go play with pegasis thunder whip and dark wolf.
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:37 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  5:30 AM)blah Wrote: My Dark wheel evolved. I call it Uranus.

I believe I increased the win level by >9000%

THIS, will be going into my signature ASAP.
^ PO'd, not PEE OD. What, WBO kids make you pee oddly?
Awkward... So where are those pics, Smartie?