Evil Fireblaze GB145MS

So, I was messing around again and I found an interesting combo!

Evil Fireblaze GB145MS
It’s quite balanced and has some KO defense.

Test 1: Evil Fireblaze GB145MS VS Ray Orion GB145MS

Wins: 6
Losses:4
Win Rate:60%

More Tests coming soon!
This custom makes no sense.

Killer/Evil is outclassed for every purpose (aside from niche customs utilizing the "blades" on the underside of the wheel for Force Smash, but those are on much higher tracks than GB145 and they have not proven to be particularly effective). GB145 is acceptable but outclassed for Stamina by TR145, W145, etc. Curiously, you claim the custom is "quite balanced" despite MS's complete lack of balance (like the entire S series of tips). MS has no way to regain balance like CS/EDS can. It also completely lacks precession unlike EWD/TB.

The test custom you used also makes no sense with an unbalanced tip on a high-recoil, outclassed Attack wheel. This test tells us nothing other than two severely outclassed wheels perform about the same when placed on identical track/tip combinations.

I encourage you to test this custom against relevant customs in the Limited meta. In fact, I did it for you:

Killer Cancer GB145 MS vs. MF Lightning L-Drago UW145 RF
KC: 1/10 (1 OS)
LLD: 9/10 (8 KO, 1 OS)

Killer Cancer GB145 MS vs. Earth Sagittario II 230 TB
KC: 0/10
ES: 10/10 (10 OS)

Killer Cancer GB145 MS vs. MF Flame Cancer 230 CS
FC: 10/10 (10 OS)

20 rounds is standard but in this instance the point is proven with only 10. Once MS loses its balance, it's all over. Any Stamina custom on a better tip will beat it consistently and any decent Attack custom will KO it consistently.

Please make sure a dedicated thread for a custom is justified before you post it.
(Oct. 06, 2019  10:16 PM)Evilfaic Wrote: This custom makes no sense.

Killer/Evil is outclassed for every purpose (aside from niche customs utilizing the "blades" on the underside of the wheel for Force Smash, but those are on much higher tracks than GB145 and they have not proven to be particularly effective). GB145 is acceptable but outclassed for Stamina by TR145, W145, etc. Curiously, you claim the custom is "quite balanced" despite MS's complete lack of balance (like the entire S series of tips). MS has no way to regain balance like CS/EDS can. It also completely lacks precession unlike EWD/TB.

The test custom you used also makes no sense with an unbalanced tip on a high-recoil, outclassed Attack wheel. This test tells us nothing other than two severely outclassed wheels perform about the same when placed on identical track/tip combinations.

I encourage you to test this custom against relevant customs in the Limited meta. In fact, I did it for you:

Killer Cancer GB145 MS vs. MF Lightning L-Drago UW145 RF
KC: 1/10 (1 OS)
LLD: 9/10 (8 KO, 1 OS)

Killer Cancer GB145 MS vs. Earth Sagittario II 230 TB
ES: 10/10 (10 OS)

Killer Cancer GB145 MS vs. MF Flame Cancer 230 CS
FC: 10/10 (10 OS)

20 rounds is standard but in this instance the point is proven with only 10. Once MS loses its balance, it's all over. Any Stamina custom on a better tip will beat it consistently and any decent Attack custom will KO it consistently.

Please make sure a dedicated thread for a custom is justified before you post it.

It actually wasn’t that bad, I’m trying to test combos that aren’t good and see how they do.
(Oct. 06, 2019  10:24 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It actually wasn’t that bad, I’m trying to test combos that aren’t good and see how they do.

Bad combos perform badly. Who would've thought?
(Oct. 06, 2019  10:25 PM)Evilfaic Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  10:24 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It actually wasn’t that bad, I’m trying to test combos that aren’t good and see how they do.

Bad combos perform badly. Who would've thought?
Can you please not be so rude.
(Oct. 06, 2019  9:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: So, I was messing around again and I found an interesting combo!

Evil Fireblaze GB145MS

More Tests coming soon!

Seems interesting. Could you test Evil Fireblaze GB145MS VS MF Meteo Ldrago 100 RF?
(Oct. 07, 2019  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  9:04 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: So, I was messing around again and I found an interesting combo!

Evil Fireblaze GB145MS

More Tests coming soon!

Seems interesting. Could you test Evil Fireblaze GB145MS VS MF Meteo Ldrago 100 RF?
Sure.
(Oct. 07, 2019  4:01 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2019  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Seems interesting. Could you test Evil Fireblaze GB145MS VS MF Meteo Ldrago 100 RF?
Sure.

Thanks! This is my 1000th post