Everyone Wanted To Know WBO In India

[Image: IMG-20161216-WA0031.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9WdthXzh93ApWOv7ybxh...-WmBrnUxAA]

[Image: avatar_118954.jpg?dateline=1525506831]
Okay @[justic], Now I recommend you to read the WBO rules once. These were the banners of the previous WBO events in India which have already happened. There is no need to make a thread for everything you want to share, just look for the appropriate thread first and if you don't find it then you create a thread.
(May. 29, 2018  9:14 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay @[justic], Now I recommend you to read the WBO rules once. These were the banners of the previous WBO events in India which have already happened. There is no need to make a thread for everything you want to share, just look for the appropriate thread first and if you don't find it then you create a thread.

Let me quote the rules here for you, @[justic].

3. Make posts people want to read! 

Worldbeyblade.org is a place for discussions about Beyblade, and is only as fun as you make it. Put thought into your posts and contribute to the conversation, and only create new topics in the proper forums if existing topics don’t exist.