(Every where in UK) Beyblade team Warriors Of Light

Ever wanted to be in a team? ever wanted to be part of a cool team then step right up for the Warriors Of Light we are the kind-hearted type of team feel free to join just follow these simple instructions

Name:
Type of bey used ( Stamina Attack Defense)
Reason you want to be in team:

Mine
Name: Dijarn
Defense

Team Members:
Leader: Dijarn
Co-Leader: Zak
CaptainGaspwen
Kian
Raazi
Francel
Customizer:Rohit
Excutive:Aidan
Jamie
Luke
Jordan
Red
Saif
Laine
Giri

P.S: Next team tournament Sunday Go Ho Ho shoot!
Attached Files

.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 7.39 KB / Downloads: 630)
me me me please
Name: David
Stamina
Because i like teams and i'll be co-operative
Wishing you good luck with your new team Smile
Name: Owen
Type of bey used: attack
Reason you want to be in team: i am an awesome blader and am looking for the elite bladers of the uk to take honor in accepting me and my dragoon msuv
Depends where the meetings will be, sign me up anyway, if its too far for me, I wont come, if its too far, I'll tell you to come further east/west ect,

Name: Kian
Type of bey used: Mostly Stamina
Reason you want to be in team: Might give me a chance to battle some new people, and meet some fellow bladers.
Name:Raazi
Type of bey used: Stamina and Defense
Reason you want to be in team: I'm passionate about beys and think I have quite a bit of knowledge of beys, i'm a team player too Smile

PS :You wrote Wariors of Light should be Warriors of Light
me me plz
francel
aged:12
type of bey used: attack/stamina
reason:ive been on a team and i was the leader but we broke up and i need some new rivasl and i will co operate Grin
btw where are u located ill tell u if i can if not im gonna have to pass this one down
May i ask when and where meetups will be?
hey mephiles dark arnt you in my team
me me me me me me me plzz
name:donovan
type:defence
reason:i have good knowledge of beys and im undefeated when i battle with my friends im also a good team player
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:09 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: hey mephiles dark arnt you in my team

ok you can take me off then mephiles I thought this was just a like country team and that we were allowed to go in our small teams, if this is the only team I can stay in then scrach me off it'll be too big for me.
Team Achievements:
Mephiles Dark (945) - UK BeyPoints ranking No.68
Mephiles Dark (16.7%) - UK Win/Loss ranking No.57(joint)

Team Statistics:

Average BeyPoints: 945 - UK Team Ranked No.5
Highest BeyPoints Member: Mephiles Dark (945)- UK Team Ranked No.5
Matches Won Per Member (1/1, 1) - UK Team Ranked No.5
Win/Loss Ratio (1/5, 16.7%) - UK Team Ranked No.5
Win-Loss (1-5, -4) - UK Team Ranked No.3
can i join plz i already posted my info
sorry for a long reply really sorry and Btw Pokeblader im sorrry but ihad 2 make my own team
oh and about the meet up i think it should either be after the tourney or before depends you choose guys
name:luke
bey type: defence
why?: well i feel a team would definetly benifit from me ask any blader on youtube im very good i know my stuff and im just an allround great beyblader
hey mephiles i am a great blader ,but im a good customizer aswell could i be the team customizer aswell at tournaments?(i do wanna battle tho)
Yo Whats ur Logo
Dman12 if your coming to legend of the bey then i'll be more than happy to oblige and would you like it as your role on team

Team Taurus the team will hopeefully all decide on what the logo should look like and are you willing to face us at Legend of the bey
NAME:Aidan
BEY TYPE:I use everthing but mainly stamina
REASON TO JOIN:I would really like to join a team and will be very co-opretive

if meetings are far away i will not be able to go
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:33 AM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: Dman12 if your coming to legend of the bey then i'll be more than happy to oblige and would you like it as your role on team

Team Taurus the team will hopeefully all decide on what the logo should look like and are you willing to face us at Legend of the bey
im gonna try my best to come,i wanted to ask if i could do that because i have done that before so thanks.