Escolpio DF145SF

Well it seems a load of odd combos have been popping up lately. Here's one we saw, I think it was LeeDraciel who used it. I'm not sure how awesome it is. On Saturday it beat a number of Libra combos and won when we tested it against some Leone combos. But today me and Matt tested the original and a load of variations against some libra combos and it wasn't so great....I guess we'll have to play around a bit more. Still, Escolpio is not so hopeless after all. We have an excuse to use a wheel that is effectively a bell. XD
Yeah., when I was judging BWR I noticed it doing some pretty interesting things. I'm not sure of the technical term for it, but when it took a couple of hits after it starting to lose RPM it picked right back up.

This could mean nothing to anyone else, but I found it really interesting.
Well that'd be spin stealing right? I thought that could only happen when you use opposite spin directions......but I know what you mean though. It's weird. It's just got some awesome survival I guess. Being all light and round and whatnot.
Sounds like it's just good at rebalancing itself.

Seems like there might be a decent number of answers to Libra now.
Yeah my escolpio rocked untill i got home and opened my prizes, im now using a custom pisces aswell and its twice as good =D
Perhaps that Combo helps DF actually work so It apperas to rebalance well?
I like that were finding new way's to go, other than the same few combo's it's great to see Smile
I'm going to have to try this out. I haven't found a use for Escolpio yet.
(May. 25, 2009  3:22 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I like that were finding new way's to go, other than the same few combo's it's great to see Smile

Agreed. It's awesome that people are being much more open and trying out many different combos.
i found escolpio attack ring works really well as it is round and because it comes down around most of the blade and acts like a bell would and absorbs attacks becuase of the vibrations, i don't no if any one notice but it was making a bit of noise lol

by the way i like defensive types so if you don't then don't try this lol