[England, UK] Anyone live in the south-west of england looking for a tourney?

Is there anyone else in the south-west of england who wants to set up a tournament? no ideas when or where, if people want to we will set up a time date and venue =)
Errr, theres about 3 people in that area :\ And I'm not allowed to go to tourneys outside london.

You'd be lucky to get 9 people for a tourney, sorry.
you know who those people are?
I've just noticed ive made a terrible mistake! im in south east! not west!
South-west...which county do you live in? I'm in Hampshire. If we are close enough, we could perhaps arrange to meet up and battle. I don't have any MFBs though so if you're looking to play against someone with those blades then I won't be able to help you.
If you look on the map you can see who lives near you... then you could PM them.
map? and im in england, in dorset, and i dont have mfb either lol! i dont want them yet concentrating with dragoons first.
wich map and im in dorset.
i'm from south west england, but i've looked on the map before, and there really are that many members around this area... if we manage to get enough people, i'd love a torney!
(Jul. 15, 2009  11:46 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: map? and im in england, in dorset, and i dont have mfb either lol! i dont want them yet concentrating with dragoons first.
wich map and im in dorset.

The link at the top that shockingly enough says "Map" may help you.

You're absolutely the worst when it comes to finding stuff on your own. Lips_sealed
brad i totally agree with you, im useless lol
people closest are faint brushfire and nikku
i'm in bristol, if i didn't look wrong, the person living closest to me should be giga
im in exeter and im up for a tourney!

though i dont have any beyblade stuff yet, will it be using the newest beyblades? the metal fight ones. i think they look kinda interesting considering the last beyblade i used was the black dranzer.

Clifton Road Games will do a tournement i think, whoever organises a south west tourney, this is a cool venu. i play pokemon there quite alot and the guy is usually up for most kind of events

if its not metal fights, then im gonna need to know what beyblades are the pro-curcuit play these days.

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/beyblades-meta...pqh21muk93
these?

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/beyblades-scho...pqh21muk93
these?

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/beyblades-scho...pqh21muk93
or these?

tbh, as specific as possible would be great. like those engine gear ones i thought were prettty interesting. but in all honesty considering the metal fight ones are newest i say out with the old and in with the cutting edge!
I think most torney's by WBO people are MFB, although talking about which one is more cutting edge, i'd like to see a battle between magna-core or engine gear against MBF, that ought to be interesting...
(Jul. 21, 2009  2:38 AM)Zero328 Wrote: I think most torney's by WBO people are MFB, although talking about which one is more cutting edge, i'd like to see a battle between magna-core or engine gear against MBF, that ought to be interesting...

magnacore and engine gear both sucked
but surely magna-core would have some weird effect on MFB... lol (i seem to be getting too many weird ideas for MFB...)
(Jul. 21, 2009  3:42 AM)Zero328 Wrote: but surely magna-core would have some weird effect on MFB... lol (i seem to be getting too many weird ideas for MFB...)

Yes, because all metal is magnetic.
well unfortunately due to my parents being gay and not buying me ANY beys ima ave to cal this tourney off until like november time.rly sorry well u can still do it but i wont be able to attend....
we wouldnt even expect big tourney how would you do make small tourney
we need to think about what we can do as a group because everyone opening event topic no one dont join

m i wrong tell me
the problem is south west as an area is large, so the few that we have are scattered scarcely all over the place which makes it hard for a 'small' event to see worthwhile
well i live in dorset so i will go almost anywere within dorset basicaly anywere i can get a train or bus to (preferably bus as its cheaper)
yh im up for it i live in truro but would probly be allowed to go somewhere
in the south west/east area
Hmm I'm just renewing interest for this a bit. I would like to see how many people in this area are interested for perhaps a small get together/tournament. I live in Bristol and I know plenty of places to host it. But if anyone else is in South-east Wales or Devon and would like to take it on then we can try that as well.
ii live like just down the road from bekei XD but have no MFB yet Crying
Not a problem. My collection is getting quite large and I can lend them out.